just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Personally I think there is another minifigure in the scarecrow set, as £60 sets usually have 5 of them, and there was that rumoured scarface/Two-Face..

Two-Face seems more logical to be an extra fig for the Scarecrow set. Has anyone else noticed that 3 of the 4 figs noted in the Croc set are Suicide Squad members?

Personally I think there is another minifigure in the scarecrow set, as £60 sets usually have 5 of them, and there was that rumoured scarface/Two-Face..

Why would they miss one out of the description though?

No idea Nsk97.

What would be the best torso to make a Red Hood fig out of? I have a red hood and red head, but not sure what ki of torso would work best

Can't remember who said it would be more than one new Batman rogue since 2006.

1. Deadshot

2. Killer Moth

3. Red Hood

4. Captain Boomerang (not really Batman, but what the hell?)

Why would they miss one out of the description though?

I don't know, I'm just being hopeful.

No idea Nsk97.

What would be the best torso to make a Red Hood fig out of? I have a red hood and red head, but not sure what ki of torso would work best

I've seen a lot of people use the extremis soldier's from 76007, and I think it works quite well.

It looks like sewer set will be some kind of lair for the villains. I doubt there are no heroes, because that would limit the playability significantly.

Edited by Airbenderfreak

It looks like sewer set will be some kind of lair for the villains. I doubt there are no heroes, because that would limit the playability significantly.

Pretty sure batman was there but we were being rushed at this point..

This question was also raised by j2g on the marvel thread, but is amazingbricks actually credible? He did say that we'd see two-face or ventriloquist, which we have not seen in the descriptions

Reading through: yes, okay, yes, yes.... Holy Crap yeah! Killer Croc, Katana, Red Hood, and Captain Boomerang! Woooooohoooo! Count me in, take my money!

This question was also raised by j2g on the marvel thread, but is amazingbricks actually credible? He did say that we'd see two-face or ventriloquist, which we have not seen in the descriptions

Um, when did he say that? I'd say the guy is, he's given us a lot of correct info, except for Marvel there was no mention of 2099 SM. Still, maybe there's someone missing, but that's not on him.

Reading through: yes, okay, yes, yes.... Holy Crap yeah! Killer Croc, Katana, Red Hood, and Captain Boomerang! Woooooohoooo! Count me in, take my money!

Exact same thoughts

Um, when did he say that? I'd say the guy is, he's given us a lot of correct info, except for Marvel there was no mention of 2099 SM. Still, maybe there's someone missing, but that's not on him.

Post 4098 of the marvel thread

Can't remember who said it would be more than one new Batman rogue since 2006.

1. Deadshot

2. Killer Moth

3. Red Hood

4. Captain Boomerang (not really Batman, but what the hell?)

That was me; however, I wasn't saying we'd be getting new Batman villains but rather that if we got new Batman villains it'd be the first time since 2006 we've gotten two or more in a year.

Just clearing that up before someone assumes I know something when I know nothing.

Pretty sure batman was there but we were being rushed at this point..

Alright, thanks for the info.

Do you know what version of Captain Boomerang Lego based their figure on?

Also, did anyone else notice how both Killer Moth and Red Hood were on the list of characters Brick Alliance had a while back? I'm beginning to question whether or not there might be some credibility to that list.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I read J2G's comment as more of a playful jab, though I could be wrong. I don't know either of them, though, so who knows. I do believe amazingbricks has given us accurate info in the past, though I couldn't tell you what or when. But everyone is entitled to be wrong every now and then. Or perhaps things changed, as they are wont to do. Or maybe he's a dirty, dirty, pants-on-fire. Who knows? It's too soon to start casting aspersions. As ever, that's just my opinion though.

Regardless of any of that, I'm still only disappointed by the lack of Spidey 2099. I know. Wrong thread.

Also, did anyone else notice how both Killer Moth and Red Hood were on the list of characters Brick Alliance had a while back? I'm beginning to question whether or not there might be some credibility to that list.

Um, I don't remember posting a list of rumored minifigures on my account *huh*

You may be confusing the Brick Alliance with another Instagram account, possibly Delta Customs.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Actually, he said his source was giving him clues that he thought were pointing towards one of those two.

Wasn't that delta customs' list they were on?

Um, I don't remember posting a list of rumored minifigures on my account :huh:

You may be confusing the Brick Alliance with another account.

Huh, I was pretty sure it was there. Alright, thanks, I guess I'll have to keep looking for that list and who posted it.

Maybe that was it, I'll have to check.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I believe it was. It definitely wasn't the Brick Alliance, as I would know...

Edited by Sir Gareth

Question for those that saw the sets, will you guys be able to see them again tomorrow or maybe the day after or was it just today that you guys got the opportunity?

Maybe that was it, I'll have to check.

Here they are:

I guess he must have an inside source after all.

Edited by BuzzableBuzzer