just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I just got the Heroes Of Justice: Sky High Battle today! I will wait to build it tomorrow so I will probably give my thoughts then.

Have fun with it. I think the Batwing is a great, sturdy build and looks very unique. I'm pretty impressed with this set.

Not sure if its a tie in or they just looked at it for inspiration but Deadshot's range finder eye is printed on the right eye rather than the traditional left in the comics/animation. Much like Will Smith's movie deadshot which does the same thing. Looks like a great figure though!

Not sure if its a tie in or they just looked at it for inspiration but Deadshot's range finder eye is printed on the right eye rather than the traditional left in the comics/animation. Much like Will Smith's movie deadshot which does the same thing. Looks like a great figure though!

The image is actually reversed. In other images it is his right eye. I wouldn't have minded either way

Just check out the box art, then you'll see

EDIT: saw pics. Catwoman, Batman, and Bane would all work as full-size figs, as their faces and bodies are still pretty good. Batman, of course, since he's the B:TAS version.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Just built Heroes of Justice: Sky High Battle. I have to say it's not as good as people say it is. It's better! The Batwing is simply fantastic. Lex's helicopter is good for what it is. All the figures are even better in person! Wonder Woman is perfect, simply perfect. I highly recommend it, even at regular price!

Edited by Airbenderfreak

Just built Heroes of Justice: Sky High Battle. I have to it's not as good as people say it is. It's better! The Batwing is simply fantastic. Lex's plane is good for what it is. All the figures are even better in person! Wonder Woman is perfect, simply perfect. I highly recommend it, even at regular price!

Definitely my favorite of the five new SH sets released on Jan 1st.

I'm sorry but Clash of the Heroes will always be my favourite of the BvS sets, but the figs in 76046 are amazing.

I find the build lacking, and the figures are not acurate to the movie.

Armoured Batman is the bomb! One of my favourite figs of all time. It's nice to get that Kryptonite piece and the printed Bat-signal piece.

Just picked up the kryptonite interception set! The batmobile's got good shape and poise to it, and this new batman just might be my favorite version yet! Would definitely recommend it.

Edited by Commissioner Gordon

Batcave looks amazing, slightly expensive though.

Micros are cute but too silly to purchase. I'm sure it will be popular however!

Looking forward to getting the new Batman sets to add the minifigs to my collection! Love the new Batmobile so can't wait to pick that set up. The Batcave is going to be a bit of a stretch though :cry_sad: although I absolutely love that Batman minifig!

Just bought and built Kryptonite Interception last night. There was no Clash of Heroes in the Lego shop on my way home so will have to wait a little longer for that.

I love the Batmobile and the build / look is awesome but feel that the Batman minifig, whilst being fairly faithful to the design in the film, is a bit... meh. Just placed it next to the latest variant (from Jokerland) and they look very similar except the "fat bat" and the shiny overlay. I think I'm more excited for the Armoured Batman fig. Similarly the forklift is a bit of a shite vehicle and henchmen, unless they are imaginitive like Joker or Two-face guys then I can rather do without if you ask me... Can't see these lasting long on my already cluttered DC villains display.

Overall I was always going to get this set for the Batmobile and having the BvS Bats is a plus but would rather this set was more £20-25 than £30... throw in a Doomsday bigfig and I would not be complaining but a forklift and two non named figs is a slight let down. I will wait for the Juniors Lex Luthor set rather than sky high as batwings dont do it for me. AL ABOUT THE CARS WITH BATS!

That Spidey loves a polybag! Shame it wasn't a symbiote taking over his regular suit type thing.

first Spidey polybag I like :)