just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Only a couple more to go.

The excitement is killing me. Will we get worldwide price announcements today? Rather than just confirmation of the USD price

11:00 EST / 4:00PM GMT

Prices will also be revealed (expect something in range of Ewok Village).

There is also video.

I did not know it, but 1st episode of Batman Claasic TV series aired on january 12th, 1966 (50 years ago).

Finally! Hopefully the price is a little cheaper than $270. That's interesting too that today is the 50th anniversary for the '66 Batman series.

Stupid question. Where exactly can we expect to find this release / video FIRST? Does lego have a site where they actually publish this stuff that all the blog sites pull from? Basically, what website can I begin spam-refreshing? LOL

Edited by daniel9x

Stupid question. Where exactly can we expect to find this release / video FIRST? Does lego have a site where they actually publish this stuff that all the blog sites pull from? Basically, what website can I begin spam-refreshing? LOL

They have a YouTube channel but you can just expect someone to post it here pretty much as soon as its revealed!

Loving the batmobile!! Think Alfred might be the stand out minifig with the Joker

I don't bother the small stickers but that Helipad sticker is going to be hard to apply decently...

Day 1 purchase :grin:

Just couldn't resist after seeing the Penguin. Really Lego? Really?

I'll say that the printed wallpaper kind of makes up for it though.

Edited by strangely