just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Cool, killer croc! Any chance that one teen titans member who shall not be named could appear in a set?

Cool, killer croc! Any chance that one teen titans member who shall not be named could appear in a set?

Oh boy, someone get psqidexslizer on the line. :laugh:

I'm kinda torn between what I'd rather have... a Killer Croc minifig or big fig.

I'd take Bigfig. There have only been two for DC so far.

Also, if the scarecrow set is a bigger one, could we possibly see a large, brick-built Scarecrow, such as in Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes? (He was big, not brick-built)

From J2G's video -

76054 Scarecrow: Fearful Harvest - $70

76055 Killer Croc: Havoc in the Sewer - $90

Yikes. Those prices are not looking good, but on the bright side, there's a chance more minifigures will be included. There is a Teen titans minifigure we're missing, could this be the year?

Strange that both sets are rather pricey. But I guess that means more figs! I love the name of that Scarecrow set, btw

From J2G's video -

76054 Scarecrow: Fearful Harvest - $70

76055 Killer Croc: Havoc in the Sewer - $90

So we could be looking at 6 figures in each (if the largest CW set is any indicator). Maybe we will get the rest of the Squad (Raven and Enchantress would both fit well in the Scarecrow one (I know Raven isn't a squad member, but magic vs magic, and fanboy obsession leading to unrealistic expectations)).

Edit: Anyway, the idea of 6 figures in each has me excited, lots of spaces to be wasted on rehashes instead of new characters.

Edit2: Thanks you very much Just2good.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I dont wanna speculate but..... is there a possible chance for a GRUNDY?

Well this sounds spendid, but my wallet doesnt....

Edited by YoshiBlockr

It'd be kinda cool if the Scarecrow figure (or set) is some what based off of Arkham Knight. Similar to how the Mr. Freeze and Robin mini figs had a similar resemblance to their Arkham City counterpart.

But, nevertheless, hope we get some fun builds and characters to justify those prices.

Edited by TheAmazingDarkKnight

I'm interested to see how they will manage to make a $90 set out of a sewer. I wonder what the Scarecrow set will be about.

Scarecrow's combine of doom, anyone? :laugh:

A whole lot of catwalks, perhaps? And of course, no big-fig playset would be complete without exploding walls.

Don't forget the vehicles!

Clash of the heroes popular? Wow I just bought like four of these sets because toys r us had them all lined up. I built the other two, now I'm building the Sky High Battle. Love the batmobile so far. I want to love the batplane. Everywhere I went I saw Batman vs Superman merch all over the place.

Clash of the heroes popular? Wow I just bought like four of these sets because toys r us had them all lined up. I built the other two, now I'm building the Sky High Battle. Love the batmobile so far. I want to love the batplane. Everywhere I went I saw Batman vs Superman merch all over the place.

Went to my Lego Store today and they sold out of the Clash of Heroes set yesterday! *huh* Luckily though I found it in Target. Seems like it will do well

Anyway, these new sets sound very promising but are way too much cash! :oh3:

Big Fig Killer Croc sounds like a safe bet considering the awesome character design from Lego Batman 3.

Went to my Lego Store today and they sold out of the Clash of Heroes set yesterday! *huh* Luckily though I found it in Target. Seems like it will do well

Anyway, these new sets sound very promising but are way too much cash! :oh3:

Big Fig Killer Croc sounds like a safe bet considering the awesome character design from Lego Batman 3.

Big fig designs have become much less detailed since that game was released, I wouldn't expect anything as detailed as that.

If it's Friends-styled sets, then no. Minifigure styled sets though could be a different story.

Personally, I think we'll be seeing Suicide Squad based sets (either movie based (the studio is aiming for a PG-13 rating) or comic based) and 1 more BvS set with

Aquaman and Doomsday.

Anyways, we'll know soon enough (end of the month, unless they are all movie based and they aren't on display at Toy Fair to avoid spoilers).

I was snooping around Toys r Us and saw that the regular line definitely has a second line coming out, with eight more fights yet to be revealed. The 9.99 figs were had aqua man, but the 19.99 only had the main characters so far, batman, armored batman, wonder woman and superman with four more yet to be released.

I'm just hoping Killer Croc looks like a big-fig version of the minifigure, much like LB3, even if he doesn't end up having any chains or cuffs on him, although that would sound like something that could be a good play feature in a $90 set. As for Scarecrow, I hope its a BTAS version that reuses the witch's hat.

Great to see were getting villains we haven't had in a while. I find it highly unlikely that both sets of one wave would be priced so high though. If those are indeed the prices than we should get plenty of new characters and some fantastic builds.

Ooohhh, a bountiful day, in terms of news! Thanks again, J2G!

As someone else mentioned, I don't know if I'd rather have Croc as a minifig or a big fig. Although as I'm typing this, I think I decided I'd rather the minifig, but that might just be me. The prices on these are crazy! I can't say that I'm on board for any of these strictly based on the names. It's going to depend on what other neat figs get thrown in. I know certain members of EB really want that missing Teen Titans minifig, and for their sake, I hope they get it. Those Teen Titans were never my favorite version, though. I always liked the evolved Young Justice crew. I can't see it happening anywhere anytime soon, but I'd rather an Impulse/Kid Flash fig.

Scarecrow, though! This will be his first release since I got back into the hobby, so that's cool! I love the name, and I hope it's a set I can get excited about! "Combine of Doom" indeed! Ha!

100th post?? Woo!