just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Happy New Year brick fans, but more importantly, the new sets should be officially available today!

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

Happy New Year brick fans, but more importantly, the new sets should be officially available today!

Sigh, official release on 3rd Jan

one more day to wait..

Where do you live? I go by the date LEGO allows them to be sold on S@H, and in the UK they're available. However I'm waiting until a local retailer puts them on the shelves, as I don't really want to wait a few days in the post, and I may not be in when it comes. What will everyone be buying? I'm definitely getting Clash of the Heroes, I'm waiting for Brick Show to do a review of 76046 to see if I'm gonna buy it. Their reviews seem to have gone up in quality a bit recently, and in the Death Star giveaway video he had some instruction manuals out for 76046, so I assume a video will be up today or tomorrow. £55 in the UK, which is pretty reasonable for some pretty good figs, 3 of which exclusive to the set, so I might get it. Not a huge fan of 76045 though.

Sigh, official release on 3rd Jan

one more day to wait..

One day is acceptable.Here in my place I'll have to wait one or even worse two weeks untill news sets start to drop by.

Just got the clash of heroes and sky high battle at a target, the sky high battle rang up to be $49.99 thank goodness. Out of the two targets I had searched only one had the new sets put out though

Also picked up clash of heroes (my son) and sky high battle (me). My target didn't even take the new sets off the truck when we were there this morning. Had to go across the street to Toys R Us and price match target's $49.99 price.

Was contemplating the Avenjet set also, but some a-hole took all six of the Avenjet sets while we were browsing. He also took the last 10 clash of heroes, but luckily my son had already grabbed his.

All the SH sets were on shelf today at the Lego Store in Liverpool but I didn't see any Mighty Micros which is a shame. Looks like they might be delayed in the UK... Did someone say a March release date?

Why is everything so slow to get around in the UK? Argos doesn't even have it up online yet (basically the UK equivalent of Target), neither do Toys R Us or Smyths (the other big toy store in the UK). Amazon doesn't have it either, which surprises me. My birthday is at the end of may, and I managed to find the Batboat set up about a week and a half before on there. It's really annoying how they aren't out yet. And Robianco, the Mighty Micros aren't out until March, as well as the Gotham City Cycle Chase set and the D2C 66' Batcave.

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

How do you pricematch with target, when the set isnt on their website?

They are on Target.com. Just input Lego Super Heroes in Toys on their search function and all five of the new super hero sets will show up.

Edited by Cmay91472

Finished building Clash of Heroes. Armored Batman might be one of my new favorite figures and Superman's hair is very versatile.

Armored Batman will be one of those figures that'll be a one off and worth a ton in a couple of years. I'll be getting a second of this set, as I imagine the set will be worth a lot in the coming years not just because of the figs but because of the Kryptonite piece and the BvS Batsignal printed piece.

All of the new stuff is available in my LEGO store. Picked up the Clash of the Heroes today, and it's pretty cool, great figures for a $12.99 set. Got the Kryptonite Interception at Target a few days back also.

Armored Batman will be one of those figures that'll be a one off and worth a ton in a couple of years. I'll be getting a second of this set, as I imagine the set will be worth a lot in the coming years not just because of the figs but because of the Kryptonite piece and the BvS Batsignal printed piece.

Isn't the crystal fairly common in transparent green?

Isn't the crystal fairly common in transparent green?

I believe it is in the darker green (see 2012 Lex Luthor Power Armor set and promotional polybag), but outside Power Miners I don't believe it's been used in this color (if then)

10$?? That is awesome. I have never seen such a discount in a LEGO store here in Germany! Nice find!

10$?? That is awesome. I have never seen such a discount in a LEGO store here in Germany! Nice find!

That's 20% off by the way.