just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

When can we expect to see pictures from the Cycle Chase set? December or January?

It's a Spring release, so February is the earliest. :wink:

Seeing all those pictures just further convinced me that that's a fake figure. If it ends up being real, I'll be very disappointed with LEGO's lack of quality.

Yay, this again! I think people are pretty convinced already, be it one way or the other. I don't see that the article adds anything new to the mix.

I think everyone needs to realize that full prototype figures are impossible... Like, where were you for the news the past few years? Why would LEGO waste all that money to make those. I'm actually getting frustrated with this because it's obvious. "Prototype figures" are just your coping mechanism if you actually believe that these are real, like, really?

They're not prototypes but I still think they're real. I'm confident when I say that, though I know nothing more about these than y'all do. A leaked figure from this many different sources has never been fake.

I think everyone needs to realize that full prototype figures are impossible... Like, where were you for the news the past few years? Why would LEGO waste all that money to make those. I'm actually getting frustrated with this because it's obvious. "Prototype figures" are just your coping mechanism if you actually believe that these are real, like, really?

Completely true. These aren't prototype figures. Different degrees of fault and flawed printing have led to the conclusion its fake. This has been established and confirmed by many sources, that's really all there is to it. Sadly, no matter how cool an official Lego version of this would be, it is not real.

They're not prototypes but I still think they're real. I'm confident when I say that, though I know nothing more about these than y'all do. A leaked figure from this many different sources has never been fake.

How many have we had? One on ebay, one on minifigure priceguide? I didn't know of any others. Even for a prototype minfigure, it's lacking and copied, how can you truly be sure?

Also, congrats on post #6666!

How many have we had? One on ebay, one on minifigure priceguide? I didn't know of any others. Even for a prototype minfigure, it's lacking and copied, how can you truly be sure?

We've had multiple leaks on eBay, I've seen so many of them. A good friend of mine has one, so I'm not saying these are fake or real but don't rule them out.

Edited by amazingbricks

Hey guys, I literally just started an account so I could respond. When I said that they could be prototypes I said that as an explanation I didn't say that's what I thought they were. This figure is very good quality and the chest is pad printed so that is a plus to the real side. As for the multiple sources, I found some sold on E-Bay, another bidding website, and a few Mexican sites as well. The only thing I'm skeptical about is the material for the wings, it's like a touch thinner than LEGO's version.

Thanks for the feedback :classic:

Has ANYONE seen this?!

That's the book that supposed to come with Buccaneer Batman (source - just2good, if I'm not mistaken), isn't it?

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Oh god, not that stupid Batman figure back again. Can we just stop talking about it? There's really nothing new to say now - it's the same arguments over and over and over and then people siding 'real' or 'fake.'

Oh god, not that stupid Batman figure back again. Can we just stop talking about it? There's really nothing new to say now - it's the same arguments over and over and over and then people siding 'real' or 'fake.'

:laugh_hard:

Yeah, can we please stop talking about it? :grin:

I just realized that I'm dumb for not thinking that the movie subtitled "COSMIC Clash" could possibly have Cosmic Boy.

I think the polybag threw some people off since the figures included with the last two movies weren't in polybags.

Batmobile polybag images: http://www.thebrickf...d-at-toys-r-us/

Cosmic Boy polybag: http://www.thebrickf...boy-minifigure/

The Batmobile polybag will be sold for $3.99 at TRU. http://www.toysrus.c...ductId=78190276

The Cosmic Boy polybag will be included in the case of the Justice Leaugue - Cosmic Clash movie.

Now we only need Saturn Girl and the Legion Of Superheroes will be complete...

I think this is going to be her design: http://minifigpriceg...-Minifigure.jpg

Edited by Winter Soldier

I'd say it'd be more simplified than that if it ever made it to production, but otherwise believable. I hope we do see her soon, and perhaps Brainiac 5 (what can I say? he's my favorite Legionnaire :sweet: )

So if we're just seeing the preliminary version of this encyclopedia,how long do you think it'll be before we see the figure? I don't think I was around last time we saw a book with an exclusive figure (the Electric Suit Batman, right?).

That's the book that supposed to come with Buccaneer Batman (source - just2good, if I'm not mistaken), isn't it?

Nope.

Found it all by myself! - I found a fantastic (pulic-)source of coming LEGO-Books from "Nexo Knights" to "Star Wars" - so my pic went to Brick Leaks on Facebook and from there to this:

http://minifigpriceguide.com/wordpress/brickleaks-posted-a-pic-of-the-new-dk-superheroes-character-encyclopedia-with-an-unknown-exclusive-minifigure/

I guess I can start making a name for myself!

Hellloooo Eurobricks!

I was never really a minifig fanatic, but these DC sets the last couple of waves are ruining that. I almost have the whole justice league with their corresponding bad guys (just need the Black Manta set for Black Manta and Aquaman), and those exclusive hard to get ones are tempting. I got the Bizarro league and Legion of Doom movies with Batzarro and Trickster on great Black Friday deals, got a couple of the new cubes for Lighting Lad, I'm on the verge of getting that old Batman book just for the dumb Electro suit fig, and considering bricklinking some figs I missed out on from the 2013 and 2014 releases like arctic Batman and Batgirl. Don't ever see myself getting the crazy expensive CC exclusives though, so I'll never have a complete collection.

By the way, does anyone else have issues with the quality of those cube figures? Mine have almost zero clutch power on hair/helmet pieces, and the legs are super loose in articulation and on the baseplate.

Has ANYONE seen this?!:lego_dc_super_heroes_character_encyclopedia.jpg

Bit disappointed if it a Buccanneer Batman figure – this was a great chance to give us a different hero from the DC universe... I was hoping for Firestorm or Raven (to add to the Titans).