just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Superman's hair almost looks like a good piece for black racial minifigures. Much more than Finn's actually. Hmmm, we'll see.

So it looks like the set designers did base the minifigs off of this after all.

Going to assume Polywen (the artist) had an early look at the minifigs so he could draw that.

Another promo set image found in LEGO.com cache

It should be the mini Batmobile?

What web address are these all being found on?

Edited by Captain Nemo
Please Don't Quote Pictures

Well there's this :)

Ooh! Dark tan grate baseplate, cool armour for Batman, dark tan grate baseplate, nice grappling gun in black, Dark tan grate baseplate.. this looks pretty cool!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Wow, I actually really like it, besides batman's cowl, but I'll just switch it. Can't wait to see the rest of the batman vs supes sets.

Neat looking set with 2 good minifigs and a decent built for 13$, great! The built is much better than I thought it would be, and Armored Batman is a great looking figure. Seems like it's the inly BvS set I will be getting, since most of my money will be going towards Marvel sets.

Ergh, why does Batman have a gun...even a Kyptonite one just doesn't fit his character, he's meant to be completely against guns. I have such low confidence in Snyder as a director that I'm now suspecting he's gone and screwed up one of Batman's defining characteristics by giving him a gun.

Ergh, why does Batman have a gun...even a Kyptonite one just doesn't fit his character, he's meant to be completely against guns. I have such low confidence in Snyder as a director that I'm now suspecting he's gone and screwed up one of Batman's defining characteristics by giving him a gun.

I lost faith when Tim Burton, Christopher Nolan and DC comics gave their portrayals of Batman a grapple gun, sonar gun, and emp gun as well as artillery for their batmobiles and bat aircraft :wink:. I'm sorry, but even then judgements shouldn't be made based on merchandise of a movie that we still don't know a lot about, especially since LEGO is known to make "concept art" mistakes.

Ah, but Bat's having another special gun I feel is right, trans-green studs guess what that might be ?

Dam you Lego, too much awesomeness coming out I'm going to be so broke next year ! :grin:

Batman's armor is OK and I think it's cool that his batareng fits on his armor. And the build... :sick:

Its 13$ set , what kind of elaborate build did you expect? Personally I like a build. For a 13$ set we could have gotten much worse build. Edited by benderisgreat

Its 13$ set , what kinda be of elaborate build did you expect? Personally I like a build. For a 13$ set we could have gotten much worse build.

I agree. I think for the price the build is actually really nice. It's good to see Lego stepping up their game. we went from bad jetpacks and bikes to that awesome sheild jet thing and this rooftop. And Batman was never against guns, just killing.. in fact he uses guns in every type of media he's in, just not lethal ones. To say it's out of character and you have no faith is a little strange considering..

That's it! that is what makes Lego for me!

Seriously, some may find this dull and weird, but that is what got me into Lego! just like HP having small sets wich you can combine to make larger sets.

I am not a DC fan but i may actually buy this, i think this is a great way of representing a movie in such a small set. Parents with a small amount of money want to buy their kids something, this is just ideal for them. and the price point is great!

Their kids can represent what the movie is about, that makes both of them happy!

I love sets like these

Liking the look of the figures for sure, not sure why bats has the old Mask rather than the new 52 styled one he wears in the movie, that the other Batman figure in this wave has in the batmobile set, prototype image perhaps? I mean it happened with the Harry Potter sets before where Lego's image showed a dark green robed Voldemort (which in my opinion looked cooler and was far more accurate)

Agree with some sentiments that the build isn't great, but its the £12 set so what do you expect, the figures look great tho for the price so I'll be picking this one up.

Build is rather nice--I expected a lot less considering the price. The parts used are very good too.

Batman however just looks wrong. He doesn't look anything like the movie version. Total fail on that one.

For a small set that's pretty awesome. It's interesting, the Kryptonite looks trans lime. Love the batsignal and the grapple gun. The minifigures are pretty perfect too. Looking forward to this.

Why are so many people saying Bats looks wrong? Have you guys watched the trailer? The Batman in this set is a very good representation of the heavy-armor Batman we see in the trailer. The Batman that comes in the BvS Batmobile is the non-armored version.