just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I'm not sure. If they're going through with it in their sets, I'm assuming they remedied the problem. Did they change their clips a bit or am I mistaken? I think that could have fixed the damage to the pieces. Maybe someone else can shed some more light on this? :grin:

The new version of the clip is less rigid than the old version.

Edited by Tragic Banjo

The new version of the clip is less rigid than the old version.

Ah, that makes sense, so i'm assuming that fixed the problem of the "illegal connection." Thanks for the response. :classic:

The 2nd villain in the Gotham City Cycle Chase is definitely Deadshot.

Would you say its a sort of comic acurate, new 52 acurate, or a Movie Suicide Squad version. I hope we get the Movie version!

Would you say its a sort of comic acurate, new 52 acurate, or a Movie Suicide Squad version. I hope we get the Movie version!

The minifigure's completely blank in the prelim, but I can tell it's Deadshot and not Firefly.

Since Harley's from the Squad comics, Deadshot probably will be, too. LEGO is not going to directly merchandise anything toward the movie.

Thank you very much.

Can you tell us anything about the jetpack?

The jetpack's pretty basic, looks to be just a thruster. Deadshot's holding a bazooka that may or may not be attached to the jetpack.

The jetpack's pretty basic, looks to be just a thruster. Deadshot's holding a bazooka that may or may not be attached to the jetpack.

Alright, thank you.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Hey guys, I know it's early, and in most cases we're all working with little more than unconfirmed rumors.... But according to the consensus intel in this thread, what's the price point for the retro BatCave set?

Hey guys, I know it's early, and in most cases we're all working with little more than unconfirmed rumors.... But according to the consensus intel in this thread, what's the price point for the retro BatCave set?

J2G said it was above $120, so it should be pretty big and include all eight main characters.

Nope, I don't think they're even in the catalog.

It's not.

Only 3 SH sets were shown - Cycle Chase, Avenjet, and the Sub Attack.

Can someone describe how the bat pod build will look in the cycle chase

It looks like a pretty oversized version of the one from the Christopher Nolan films. There's a big wheel in the front and another one in the back and Batman's laying in between them, holding onto the handle. There's a fin with a stud shooter on each side of the back.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Sorrt to bother, can you compare it to anything we have seen before, and does it have a similar size reference to the 2013 tumbler.

Edited by YoshiBlockr

Sorrt to bother, can you compare it to anything we have seen before, and does it have a similar size reference to the 2013 tumbler.

The wheels are the size of the 2013 Tumbler's back ones. The batpod itself looks a bit shorter in length than the Tumbler, but with Batman on top, it's close in height.

Edited by Sir Gareth

The wheels are the size of the 2013 Tumbler's back ones. The batpod itself looks a bit shorter in length than the Tumbler, but with Batman on top, it's close in height.

Thank you fin Sir

Would you mind giving us any info in regard's to Harley Quinn's bike? I'm kinda interested in that. :grin:

Would you mind giving us any info in regard's to Harley Quinn's bike? I'm kinda interested in that. :grin:

Looks very similar to Batman's. Color scheme is blue and red. Exhaust pipes on each side instead of stud shooters.

Edited by Sir Gareth