just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Wow, you sure do like to post on this thread a lot. :tongue:

And yet I never actually contribute anything of any real substance. :grin::laugh:

Joking aside (at least, I hope I'm just joking and not delusional), DC and Lego are my two main hobbies.

Speculation about the Cycle Chase is pretty good for guessing. Do you think that DC Girls will affect this? Thinking about it, females that make sense with motorcycles are Black Canary, Huntress, or Batgirl. And obviously nothing sells without Batman too. Could this perhaps be a set up for the set? (Just my guesses.)

I'm glad we don't get to see the BvS set names. Just in case of spoilers. Hopefully this doesn't mean we won't get a Batcave set for that. I really liked the look of the BvS Batcave.

Here's my thoughts (which are close to yours).

I have a feeling it's going to include Batman, a Batcycle, Harley Quinn (LB3 SS DLC deisgn), a vehicle for her, and Black Canary or Raven (1. DC is pushing their femlae thing and Just2good hinted that there will not be a separate girls theme 2.It's been Lego's with formula for the last few years for $20 sets [batman or Superman, a villain, a smaller built, a larger build, and a new, currently-exclusive Superhero]).

Edit: Am I close, Just2Good (if you don't mind my asking)?

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I do recall reading somewhere that all of the Batman V Superman merch (well maybe not ALL, but at least the action figures and toys) are to be released January 1st. So, shouldn't the BvS sets come out in January and not March?

I do recall reading somewhere that all of the Batman V Superman merch (well maybe not ALL, but at least the action figures and toys) are to be released January 1st. So, shouldn't the BvS sets come out in January and not March?

Last I knew, the BvS sets were coming out in January.

Last I knew, the BvS sets were coming out in January.

Right. So, I'm curious how these are going to be split in waves. I have a feeling the Batcave and racers will come out later, but the BvS and comic sets will come first. That way there's four new products for DC, each wave.

Right. So, I'm curious how these are going to be split in waves. I have a feeling the Batcave and racers will come out later, but the BvS and comic sets will come first. That way there's four new products for DC, each wave.

I think the BvS and AA are coming in January and the CW (not the network), comic Batman, Racers, and '66 Batman D2C are coming out in March.

Man the more I look at your picture the more I really need that Joker! With his beautiful Lambo of course! But thats still ways away unless they sneak him in with the BvS

But seriously, Just2Good, if you don't mind answering just one more question, do you know if we will be getting a Raven figure next year?

I'm not sure, but if we do, let's just say you guys aren't going to be go ing nuts for it. Maybe. :sad:

I'm not sure, but if we do, let's just say you guys aren't going to be go ing nuts for it. Maybe. :sad:

Squirrel Girl?

Teen Titans Go version I assume?

Though I don't see the difference in costume..

Edited by Zergos

Yeah I'm willing to bet Justin's cut between go and ing was intentional. Teen Titans Go Raven will still be pretty awesome. The designs of those characters aren't the bad thing about the show (as long as she still has a grimace face).

All I want to know is Justin, how do you know what you know?! Aargh! I need to read this entire thread to see every hint you've given, now.

Teen Titans Go version I assume?

Though I don't see the difference in costume..

There's not much difference to the costume she had in the first show, other than it's maybe a bit brighter in color. It is quite different from the Raven we saw in LB3, which was more comic based. Still the Go version is a pretty good costume, just not my number one choice.

It would be great if we got a surprise appearance from Terra next year too.

Edited by strangely

Yeah I'm willing to bet Justin's cut between go and ing was intentional. Teen Titans Go Raven will still be pretty awesome. The designs of those characters aren't the bad thing about the show (as long as she still has a grimace face).

All I want to know is Justin, how do you know what you know?! Aargh! I need to read this entire thread to see every hint you've given, now.

Well, we've got some real sleuths here. Wouldn't have noticed that at first glance.

Super Fish Oil, thats a scary thought, :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Just checked the promotional! She wasn't on there.... but I guess that is why he said we would be sad....

There's not much difference to the costume she had in the first show, other than it's maybe a bit brighter in color. It is quite different from the Raven we saw in LB3, which was more comic based. Still the Go version is a pretty good costume, just not my number one choice.

It would be great if we got a surprise appearance from Terra next year too.

I wouldn't count on Terra anytime soon to be honest. We are lucky to even get different characters besides Batman. Even though I would love a Terra fig. :wub: I'll probably pick up Raven anyway, to fully finish my titans.

I doubt Raven will be a mini doll. Like 100% it won't! They already made all the teen titans and slade.

My question that no one answered was.....will the batcave be better than the most recent release in 2012!!!!