just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I'm hoping the gotham cycle chase set has at least one new character, that isn't a variant. If it's just a harley variant, I'll be disappointed.

I have a feeling it's going to include Batman, a Batcycle, Harley Quinn (LB3 SS DLC deisgn), a vehicle for her, and Black Canary or Raven (1. DC is pushing their femlae thing and Just2good hinted that there will not be a separate girls theme 2.It's been Lego's with formula for the last few years for $20 sets [batman or Superman, a villain, a smaller built, a larger build, and a new, currently-exclusive Superhero]).

Edit: Am I close, Just2Good (if you don't mind my asking)?

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Hinted at and basically confirmed.

I swear, you're gone for a few hours and then you're lost when you come back

You just made my day.

I feel like when raven gets confirmed, you are just going to be bouncing off the walls. :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :tongue:

Somehow, I don't think you got the joke.

Lol, you might finally get your Raven. :laugh:

I swear, I'm following only about 5 threads and somehow if I don't check up every few minutes on this one or Marvel I get a billion unread messages. :laugh:

Good news I guess as there is finally something meaty to talk about. :laugh::thumbup: :thumbup:

This topic is based on speculation. Can someone please inform me what is going to be released?

Lol, you might finally get your Raven. :laugh:

I don't think the forums are ready for that. :wink::grin:

This topic is based on speculation. Can someone please inform me what is going to be released?

3 BvS sets

1 Comic based Batman set

1 D2C '66 styled Batcave

3 Racers

I think.

By speculation you mean J2G's hints and some what confirmations!

We are getting a Gotham City Cycle Chase and also a D2C 1966 Batcave which has more than just the Batmobile according to J2G!

By speculation you mean J2G's hints and some what confirmations!

We are getting a Gotham City Cycle Chase and also a D2C 1966 Batcave which has more than just the Batmobile according to J2G!

In your opinion, will this be a better batcave than the 2011-2012 one?

I believe so... In terms of characters we're getting a lot more and also if it has more than just like the cave and a Batmobile... I can't wait to see it! :grin:

In your opinion, will this be a better batcave than the 2011-2012 one?

Someone should really start a list of questions for Just2Good. :grin:

If someone does make one, would they mind adding "WILL WE FINALLLY GET RAVEN NEXT YEAR???" to the list. :wink:.

Someone should really start a list of questions for Just2Good. :grin:

If someone does make one, would they mind adding "WILL WE FINALLLY GET RAVEN NEXT YEAR???" to the list. :wink:.

Start that thread, and Eurobricks will cave from within. Information overload!

Edited by Aegis2000

I don't doubt we will get a Raven figure, they released 4 out of 5 teen titans!!!!

Ya I really have no idea why they didn't put her in the Jokerland set unless they had something else planned for her!

D2C Titan Tower! I call bragging rights if it ever happens.

Ya I really have no idea why they didn't put her in the Jokerland set unless they had something else planned for her!

We could get Slade, all the Titans, a Beast Boy Beast variant, and some other stuff.

We could get Slade, all the Titans, a Beast Boy Beast variant, and some other stuff.

Not exactly what I meant but that would be nice!

Sorry I shouldn't be rambling about my wishes... I'm just eager to hear some more news :blush:

Edited by Ashnflash

Start that thread, and Eurobricks will cave from within. Information overload!

:rofl: If it's too weak for that, how will it handle my reaction when Raven is announced? :wink::grin:

I don't doubt we will get a Raven figure, they released 4 out of 5 teen titans!!!!

I like your guy's logic. :wink:

If we get that AND it includes Mad Mod, I call a share in the bragging rights. :wink:

Sorry I shouldn't be rambling about my wishes... I'm just eager to hear some more news :blush:

I think we are getting a little carried away (except me, I'm beyond a carried away).

But seriously, Just2Good, if you don't mind answering just one more question, do you know if we will be getting a Raven figure next year?

:rofl: If it's too weak for that, how will it handle my reaction when Raven is announced? :wink::grin:

I like your guy's logic. :wink:

If we get that AND it includes Mad Mod, I call a share in the bragging rights. :wink:

I think we are getting a little carried away (especially me).

But seriously, Just2Good, if you don't mind answering just one more question, do you know if we will be getting a Raven figure next year?

Wow, you sure do like to post on this thread a lot. :tongue:

I'm sure the Batcave must include Catwoman, Robin, Batman, and Alfred in it. It only makes sense. But it also sadly makes sense if they cheat Alfred out with Joker or if Catwoman took is place.

Speculation about the Cycle Chase is pretty good for guessing. Do you think that DC Girls will affect this? Thinking about it, females that make sense with motorcycles are Black Canary, Huntress, or Batgirl. And obviously nothing sells without Batman too. Could this perhaps be a set up for the set? (Just my guesses.)

I'm glad we don't get to see the BvS set names. Just in case of spoilers. Hopefully this doesn't mean we won't get a Batcave set for that. I really liked the look of the BvS Batcave.