just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

So you guys think we're going to get an updated Hammer Truck or a motorcycle like the one she had in LB2?

That 60s Batcave sounds very promising, does anyone know the prices of these 2 sets yet?

Back when it was listed on Amazon, 76052 was priced at $20. Also, the Amazon list lacked any $50 set (a wave without one is unheard of for the Super Heroes theme so far), so I'm guessing 76053 will be priced at $50.

Unfortuantely, I could only find two names. The numbers I posted before are no good.

**76052 Batman Classic TV Series Batcave**

76053 Batman Gotham City Cycle Chase

Kinda disappointed about 76052, I had my hopes up for a comic based set. 76053 does sound exciting though, and I'm not all that surprised we're getting another Batcycle.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Back when it was listed on Amazon, 76052 was priced at $20.

Ouch, I doubt this "Batcave" will have anything then, probably akin to the Juniors one.

Ouch, I doubt this "Batcave" will have anything then, probably akin to the Juniors one.

Nopers- it's grand, and 76053 was the one that's $20. :wink:

:facepalm: I mixed the numbers up didn't I. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Do you know how much the '66 styled is then? Is it $50?

Nevermind :tongue:

Edited by MisterBatfleck

I'm hoping the '66 Cave is in the $120 range. It needs to be a fairly large set, and it would have to be close to that price to include all the important characters.

The 3 BvS sets, the 3 Racers, and any currently unknown sets.

Thank you very much. I'm thinking that it won't be long until we have more information on the 2016 winter wave.

And by the way, your new profile picture is great :laugh:!

Hope we get a 66 batmobile in the Batcave set, as that's one of the most iconic parts of the 66 series. As a side wish list, I'd love to see an Adam West minifig (and some Bat Shark Repellent :tongue:)

Edited by TheAmazingDarkKnight

Hope we get a 66 batmobile in the Batcave set, as that's one of the most iconic parts of the 66 series. As a side wish list, I'd love to see an Adam West minifig (and some Bat Shark Repellent :tongue:)

Lego does love their vehicles. (Your Bat Shark Repellent comment made me :laugh:)

Thank you very much. I'm thinking that it won't be long until we have more information on the 2016 winter wave.

And by the way, your new profile picture is great :laugh:!

I'd guess we'd have descriptions by the end of August at the latest.

Thank you very much, I made it myself.

I'm hoping the '66 Cave is in the $120 range. It needs to be a fairly large set, and it would have to be close to that price to include all the important characters.

Unless there's another '66 styled set we don't know about. (No, I don't know anything.)

How about a D2C with all that and more? :grin_wub:

The '66 set is next year's D2C??? Not a fan of the '66 show soo.. :hmpf_bad: But, hey, now I have no incentive to buy a set that is over $100... next year anyway.

Thanks for the news, Just2good you are awesome. Can you tell us anything about 76053? Please. Or even the BvS sets?

YES YES YES they can even through in Kevin Smith to make him happy too! (Jk :grin:)

Nice pic by the way psqidexslizer!

YES YES YES they can even through in Kevin Smith to make him happy too! (Jk :grin:)

Nice pic by the way psqidexslizer!

I don't think they can fit in all the important characters from the show AND Kevin Smith too. :laugh:

Thank you very much.

Wait, is the '66 Batcave the D2C, or is there something else, like a UCS '66 Batmobile to go with the Tumbler and the 2006 Batmobile? Because that would be great.

Shoot! I'm getting behind on my Super Heroes "sensible completionism" (all sets/ figures that can be gotten short of being a lucky convention-goer, and not freaking out if I miss a basic non-exclusive figure polybag) - D2C Seeeeeeets!

Helicarrier and Tumbler, now Adam West Batcave? (I do want the latter much, much more than the others)

Furthermore! A D2C with zero chance of repeated characters! Rich building technique goodness! Fully developed for display, packed with details - I love D2C. Goodbye, hesitation I felt at buying Jokerland last week.

Edited by SpiderSpaceman

A classic Batcave sounds great!!! I'm dying to know more!!!

Oh, it's not gonna kill you, it's just gonna hurt ya, really, really bad. :laugh::grin: (sorry, could not resist).

Wait, is the '66 Batcave the D2C, or is there something else, like a UCS '66 Batmobile to go with the Tumbler and the 2006 Batmobile? Because that would be great.

Wasn't the Helicarrier a higher set # than all the other's last year? If this pattern holds this year, maybe there's 76052 '66 Batman set and a Batman '66 UCS set. (Yeah, I'm out of ideas.)

The hint did say a D2C with all that and more, could more mean more than just a D2C???

So the Batcave is the D2C? Just2Good said a D2C "with" that. Not that the D2C was the set.

If it is the D2C, description and images quick please Lego, because Im leaning towards getting the Helicarrier right now. I don't want to make a mistake that will haunt my wallet. Or me!

Unfortuantely, I could only find two names. The numbers I posted before are no good.

**76052 Batman Classic TV Series Batcave**

76053 Batman Gotham City Cycle Chase

So these are real?

So there is:

3 BVS Sets

3 Racers

1 Comic set

1 66 set?

This is the most odd wave ever

Oh, it's not gonna kill you, it's just gonna hurt ya, really, really bad. :laugh::grin: (sorry, could not resist).

Oh if I'd only see that the joke was on me. :look: