just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Series 14 Gargoyle's wings for batman in a 2016 set? The wing piece is most likely going to be reused.

I don't see how that would work well for Batman at all, at least not any better than existing pieces.

Does batman ever have wings like those? It seems more likely to be used for a villain than for him

Does batman ever have wings like those? It seems more likely to be used for a villain than for him

Maybe Man-Bat? They're the right shape, but they're a little too small for any other figures that I can think of.

Maybe Man-Bat? They're the right shape, but they're a little too small for any other figures that I can think of.

But Man-Bat already has the perfect pieces.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

It's unlikely to be in this theme. The only way I can see them being reused is for a cartoony devil CMF, which LEGO wouldn't do.

Unfortuantely, I could only find two names. The numbers I posted before are no good.

**76052 Batman Classic TV Series Batcave**

76053 Batman Gotham City Cycle Chase

Oh, hey. What do you know? I do love that. 60s Batcave, at least.

I hope the Batcycle chase comes with all of Gotham City. They really skipped out on that in the Batwing Battle Over Gotham City set. Stop being so cheap, LEGO.

Alright,1966 cat woman confirmed. Harley Quinn has to be in that cycle chase. Let's hope we get new or updated minifigures in the cycle chase set. Another bat cycle, well the Gotham city part sounds interesting.

Edited by amazingbricks

Unfortuantely, I could only find two names. The numbers I posted before are no good.

**76052 Batman Classic TV Series Batcave**

76053 Batman Gotham City Cycle Chase

:oh3: :oh3: :oh3:

YESSSSSS Maybe a new Catwoman figure too!

Cawoman is confirmed, since the Tiger Woman hair is a perfect match. I hope it's big and that we get Alfred, Batman, Robin, Joker, Riddler, Penguin, and Catwoman. I hope that Harley is a solo villain in the Cycle Chase. I'm betting it'll be the red/blue New 52 look, with hair this time!

These sound very promising!

Oh wait... I meant for the cycle chase but forgot about the 1966... not so excited about that Catwoman but hey we could get an Adam West figure!

Edited by Ashnflash

Except it has been a few years, and they have recycled the idea already. It's less redundant than all the Batmobiles and Batwings and Police Cars and Snowspeeders that LEGO pours out biannually.

What if it's like the 7886 Batman Harley Quinn Hammer Truck set. It would be like all those previous remakes from 2012 but hopefully with another hero.

I wouldn't be surprised since the Dimensions mini vehicle she has is that so....

What if it's like the 7886 Batman Harley Quinn Hammer Truck set. It would be like all those previous remakes from 2012 but hopefully with another hero.

I think Harley will have a Harley instead of a truck. Some sort of motorcycle similar to the one she had in LEGO Batman. Since she's got pigtails and is presumably a new comic version, my guess is that her vehicle will be red and dark blue instead of red and black, since it seems like her Suicide Squad comics look is going to be used. If not, it's the Jokerland version with hair to match.

So you guys think we're going to get an updated Hammer Truck or a motorcycle like the one she had in LB2?

That 60s Batcave sounds very promising, does anyone know the prices of these 2 sets yet?