just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I'm thinking we might get a Superman racer. His Dimensions fig has a new face, with a big smile I wouldn't expect to see in any of the BvS sets, so either that new head is exclusive to Dimensions, or we're getting a new kiddie-friendly Supes sooner rather than later. New 52 suit Superman, possibly?

So reguarding the dc 2016 winter sets we have a total of 7 this wave. 3 for batman v superman and 4 racers. If this is true then it is amazing.

Also does anyone know the set prices for the batman v superman sets. I know the racer sets are all $10

So reguarding the dc 2016 winter sets we have a total of 7 this wave. 3 for batman v superman and 4 racers. If this is true then it is amazing.

Also does anyone know the set prices for the batman v superman sets. I know the racer sets are all $10

Actually, it's 3 BvS ($13, $30, and $70), 1 Batman set (76052, priced at $20), and 3 racers, unless we are missing some (the lack of a $50 set does have me suspicious).

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Actually, it's 3 BvS ($13, $30, and $70), 1 Batman set (76052, priced at $20), and 3 racers, unless we are missing some (the lack of a $50 set does have me suspicious).

Hmmmm. That doesnt sound to bad to me. I cant wait till preliminary picstures.

Neither can I. Some descriptions would be great too.

Me too, I Myself have not been able to find them. I Guess it's a little too early. And as for the racers i don't know if im going to pick them up. Only if they have good minifigs. Hopefully that bigger batman set ( Not BVS ) has a few task force X Figures. It would be a good way to tie in to the movie

( Please Deadshot please! )

Me too, I Myself have not been able to find them. I Guess it's a little too early. And as for the racers i don't know if im going to pick them up. Only if they have good minifigs. Hopefully that bigger batman set ( Not BVS ) has a few task force X Figures. It would be a good way to tie in to the movie

I have a feeling that the racers will focus on batman and superheroes in original old costumes and i feel their will be suicide squad sets. The movie is rated pg-13, except for the name it should be ok.

Edited by YoshiBlockr

I have a feeling that the racers will focus on batman and superheroes in original old costumes and i feel their will be suicide squad sets. The movie is rated pg-13, except for the name it should be ok.

As much as i want Suicide squad sets there is no way we will get them. First of all the name. Second of all this movie will be dark VERY DARK. Filled with death and pain. Third is that yes there is Joker and Harley quinn and a Batman apperence and Killer Croc but as far as Big name heroes/villains go thats it. And Most Kids don't even know the members unless they are hardcore fans of the comics. The only way that we get Suicide squad Minifigures is though Batman sets

As much as i want Suicide squad sets there is no way we will get them. First of all the name. Second of all this movie will be dark VERY DARK. Filled with death and pain. Third is that yes there is Joker and Harley quinn and a Batman apperence and Killer Croc but as far as Big name heroes/villains go thats it. And Most Kids don't even know the members unless they are hardcore fans of the comics. The only way that we get Suicide squad Minifigures is though Batman sets

Well, in response to the first, Lego could always release Squad based sets but under a different name, or just leave the name of the movie off the box. For the second, Lego has made sets off of violent movies before; besides, they don't have to feature the violence in the sets or even base the sets off violent scenes in the movie. Third, the Guardians of the Galaxy were arguably less known than Suicide Squad and they got sets.

Also, IGN did report we'd be getting Suicide Squad Lego sets, but I would take that with a lump of salt.

Last year, I think we got pictures mid-September, which was alot earlier than the last two years, if I'm not mistaken.

Well, in response to the first, Lego could always release Squad based sets but under a different name, or just leave the name of the movie off the box. For the second, Lego has made sets off of violent movies before; besides, they don't have to feature the violence in the sets or even base the sets off violent scenes in the movie. Third, the Guardians of the Galaxy were arguably less known than Suicide Squad and they got sets.

Also, IGN did report we'd be getting Suicide Squad Lego sets, but I would take that with a lump of salt.

Last year, I think we got pictures mid-September, which was alot earlier than the last two years, if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah same im still going to think that we are getting s.s sets under a different name and less violent. But only one set with joker bats harley and maybe deadshot and killer croc. I could see this being a $30-40 set with a joker car and bat vehicle

Yeah same im still going to think that we are getting s.s sets under a different name and less violent. But only one set with joker bats harley and maybe deadshot and killer croc. I could see this being a $30-40 set with a joker car and bat vehicle

I think 2-3 sets would be more ideal, one of which would be the Joker's car with Joker, Batman, and Harley for $20.

I don't think they'd skip Deadshot as he is one the film's leads; also, I'll be disappointing if they don't do Captain Boomerang and Waller.

I think 2-3 sets would be more ideal, one of which would be the Joker's car with Joker, Batman, and Harley for $20.

I don't think they'd skip Deadshot as he is one the film's leads; also, I'll be disappointing if they don't do Captain Boomerang and Waller.

Yeah i completely agree.

I wonder if we get a Deadshot mini figure if he will be based on the the movie's Will Smith character, Arrows Michael Rowe character, or give him his mask so he has a more general identity.

Likelihood is we won't get Suicide Squad based sets, but we will get Lego DC sets containing important characters that kids might want as minifigures e.g Joker, Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Killer Croc.

We might even be lucky and get comic book and Lego Batman 3 versions of the characters (e.g. Big-Fig Killer Croc) rather than some of the 'less-than-desirable' gritty versions from the movie.

Okay im not being mean here but i do think it's foolish that some people think that we are getting Suicide Squad sets.

If it was movie Suicide Squad sets then they could not put the title. It would have to be Task force X

Even if it is not based off Gorry and dark scenes it is still a dark movie and it won't sell well because some kids won't want the sets and or some parents won't want there kids getting them. Parents could even sue. ( I doubt it ) and IGN does not have a brain between them so don't believe them

Likelihood is we won't get Suicide Squad based sets, but we will get Lego DC sets containing important characters that kids might want as minifigures e.g Joker, Harley Quinn, Deadshot, Killer Croc.

We might even be lucky and get comic book and Lego Batman 3 versions of the characters (e.g. Big-Fig Killer Croc) rather than some of the 'less-than-desirable' gritty versions from the movie.

That would be the most realistic best outcome

I wonder if we get a Deadshot mini figure if he will be based on the the movie's Will Smith character, Arrows Michael Rowe character, or give him his mask so he has a more general identity.

If they did make a Deadshot, It would most likely be that he would have his mask on.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a comic-based "Task Force X" set with Deadshot, Waller, red/blue Harley with pigtails, Boomerang, etc. that could tie in to the movie but still remain kid-friendly.

Arrow's Deadshot proabbly won't happen (DC wants Smith's to be the definitive Deadshot, hence why Rowe was killed off), so it's either going to have to be Smith's or a comic based one (either [preferably] classic or new52).

Okay im not being mean here but i do think it's foolish that some people think that we are getting Suicide Squad sets.

If it was movie Suicide Squad sets then they could not put the title. It would have to be Task force X

Even if it is not based off Gorry and dark scenes it is still a dark movie and it won't sell well because some kids won't want the sets and or some parents won't want there kids getting them. Parents could even sue. ( I doubt it ) and IGN does not have a brain between them so don't believe them

I wasn't arguing for Suicide Squad sets, just trying to say it could still happen; sorry, it's entirely my fault, I should have been more clear in my post. I wouldn't rule out Suicide Squad sets yet, nor would I count on them either; Lego has made sets based on dark movies (TDKR, MoS, PotC, and TDK to name a few) and sets based around obscure characters (GotG) before, so they could still surprise us. I'm just going to wait and see.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a comic-based "Task Force X" set with Deadshot, Waller, red/blue Harley with pigtails, Boomerang, etc. that could tie in to the movie but still remain kid-friendly.

I could see that happening, although Lego would have to throw in Batman just to make sure it sells :grin:.

I think it's foolish to entirely rule out at least some sort of tie in set.

Arrow's Deadshot proabbly won't happen (DC wants Smith's to be the definitive Deadshot, hence why Rowe was killed off), so it's either going to have to be Smith's or a comic based one (either [preferably] classic or new52).

I wasn't arguing for Suicide Squad sets, just trying to say it could still happen; sorry, it's entirely my fault, I should have been more clear in my post. I wouldn't rule out Suicide Squad sets yet, nor would I count on them either; Lego has made sets based on dark movies (TDKR, MoS, PotC, and TDK to name a few) and sets based around obscure characters (GotG) before, so they could still surprise us. I'm just going to wait and see.

I could see that happening, although Lego would have to throw in Batman just to make sure it sells :grin:.

Don't be sorry. I guess i sounded like a jerk for saying that. Im sorry but i do get what your saying about Dark movies.

Kind of like what they did with that X-men set from 2014. I like your thinking

Don't be sorry. I guess i sounded like a jerk for saying that. Im sorry but i do get what your saying about Dark movies.

Kind of like what they did with that X-men set from 2014. I like your thinking

No, it's my fault, my post should have been more clear.

I would actually prefer something like that, although I am looking forward to the movie, I still prefer the comic designs. Movie based sets would be fine with me too though. Tbh I just want an official Captain Boomerang and Leto-Joker Mobile if possible.

No, it's my fault, my post could have been more clear.

I would actually prefer something like that, although I am looking forward to the movie, I still prefer the comic designs. Movie based sets would be fine with me too though. Tbh I just want an official Captain Boomerang and Leto-Joker Mobile if possible.

No it's not your fault, I just overeacted.

To Be honest i don't care if they are in comic or movie outfit's just as long as we get them.

P.S Im all in for the Joker mobile