just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I guess this is the way to get some heroes that not much people about.

I disagree. I'm thinking we'll just get the same few characters we see over and over and over and over and over and over and over again (Batman, Joker, and Penguin are whom I'm thinking) but all with some subtle change that'll make them highly desirable.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

What if we got the Leto-Mobile and then something for Pigtail Harley... Or it could have two figures! I'm gonna go insane here soon because all of the hints. I can't wait for these pictures to come out!

I hate to be that guy... I tend to be that guy anyways so it's normal. I don't like the racers idea. Could just be me, I like the idea of vs sets. Seems like we missed something that would have proven useful. That may just be me, I guess I'll wait until the pictures.

What if we got the Leto-Mobile and then something for Pigtail Harley... Or it could have two figures! I'm gonna go insane here soon because all of the hints. I can't wait for these pictures to come out!

I would prefer an in-scale Leto-mobile, which (based on attempts at building my own on ldd [see profile pic]) isn't possible for a $10 price point.

I hate to be that guy... I tend to be that guy anyways so it's normal. I don't like the racers idea. Could just be me, I like the idea of vs sets. Seems like we missed something that would have proven useful. That may just be me, I guess I'll wait until the pictures.

I'm with you.

Oh, mighty Just2good, do we have at least one set missing from this Amazon list? (Worth a shot, right? If Marvel has 3 movie based set, 3 racers, and 2 comic/cartoon based ones, maybe DC will too. Plus, between 76049 Civil War 3 and 76052 Batman, there's two set numbers missing; 76050 Civil War 2 and 76051 DC, perhaps?)

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Oh, mighty Just2good, do we have at least one set missing from this Amazon list? (Worth a shot, right? If Marvel has 3 movie based set, 3 racers, and 2 comic/cartoon based ones, maybe DC will too.)

There is something....

DC Super Hero Girls!

There is something....

DC Super Hero Girls!

I still don't think these are their own sets, but only time will tell. Mattel is the huge driving force in the property (the website was made by Mattel). But I dunno.

I still don't think these are their own sets, but only time will tell. Mattel is the huge driving force in the property (the website was made by Mattel). But I dunno.

Almighty just2good please tell us if they are racers or not!

(Leave a clue if you have to)

:sick::ugh:

you sir just said my feelings

Edited by Brennens world

Almight just2good please tell us if they are racers or not!

(Leave a clue if you have to)

Can we please stop asking Just2Good for information? I trust that the man knows what's coming in the future, and I would also like to know every detail. However, routinely begging him to give us information is simply annoying. If he wants to keep secrets/speak in riddles until 'something' gets leaked, then let him do that.

Heck, be grateful he's even giving us little hints of what's to come.

Edited by TheAmazingDarkKnight

Can we please stop asking Just2Good for information? I trust that the man knows what's coming in the future, and I would also like to know every detail. However, routinely begging him to give us information is simply annoying. If he wants to keep secrets/speak in riddles until 'something' gets leaked, then let him do that.

Its also annoying when Just2good drops hints and clues just so we can freak out and plan whats coming for the next few months.

I agree with this, i'm just glad he's giving us info. Sure I would love to hear what else he knows that we don't but we have to be patient and he'll tell us whenever he has the chance.

So I initially wrote this is in the Marvel thread, while meaning to write this in the DC one since this is where all the whining is going on....

I'm a little surprised that folks are complaining about j2g and CM4 giving us hints.

This is how Eurobricks has always worked: folks in the know like j2g, sci, Legomilk, nrg, and the old sam89 drop little tidbits of information and the rest of us work ourselves into a lather speculating about future sets. It gives us something to talk about on these forums and keeps us better informed than most of the Lego community. I would be wary about complaining too much about cryptic posts from these folks because they are already at risk of the wrath of TLC. As momma says "don't bite the hand that feeds you."

Do any of you guys know were those pelimaniery pictures are like on a website, maybe there might be somthing there?

All I know is that they exist and are somewhere. :tongue: They'll turn up soon.. just a few more weeks...

All I know is that they exist and are somewhere. :tongue: They'll turn up soon.. just a few more weeks...

Are we sure that this guy isn't just Just2Good with another account? :laugh:

I'm just messing around, we're all just eager.

I think I can speak for us all when I say thank you, sincerely, to you and to everyone else, for giving us all this information. I hope we aren't too big of a bother. :sweet:

So wait they exist... so why can't you post them then on another account :grin: