just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Come on can you guys stop talking in hints please, just spill the beans. I know for sure that just2good knows something because on his news video a comment stated his guesses for the minifigures for the 3 sets and just2good replied "AY, SO CLOSE!". Then the other guy said "wait so you know the sets being produced?" Then just2good replied "Ehh"

So I know for sure that something is fishy in here, I'm pretty sure everyone wants to know the stuff that just2good knows even if it is rumors and unreliable. I hope this does not come across the wrong way I just really want to know what is the $70 set and the $15 set and the set minifigures.

I know this question will never be answered but where does just2good find this information...

Sorry! :def_shrug:

Edited by CM4Sci

Sorry! :classic:

Yea it's ok, but I really think that you guys should share the info you know with this group, we would all like to know. The hints leave us feeling left out and dumbfounded. I really hope that this does not come out to be mean, but I hope you understand. Thank you.

Yea it's ok, but I really think that you guys should share the info you know with this group, we would all like to know. The hints leave us feeling left out and dumbfounded. I really hope that this does not come out to be mean, but I hope you understand. Thank you.

I know, but they can't spill the beans either or their sources could cut ties with them or get in some trouble with TLG.

Which is why another account could really come in handy… what who said that? :grin:

Its all worth the wait though. We have almost 5 more months till the new year, lets enjoy this one huh? :sweet:

I agree that the little hints and teases make us feel left out, but if either CM4Sci or Just2Good revealed set information here, it would quickly spread across the internet. It's best to keep things around wraps until the time is right.

I tend to feel that if you have something to say, just say it. If you cannot say something,such as info about upcoming sets, for obvious reasons, then don't--at all. There's no point to dropping little hints just to fill up the forum with more wishlists (which are not discussions--this thread is for actual set discussions, not imaginary sets or wants--on an added note I hate how Rumors is in the title, because it facilitates off-topic conversation). Because we don't need more of those. There's numerous "wishlist" threads scattered in this forum that no one ever uses.

It gets very annoying when we are being led on by "maybes" and "I don't knows, wink winks".

I realize this post sounds harsh, but as someone who frequents the licensed themes--well frequently--I know how fast this forum can go off-track and out of control. That seems to be where it's headed with this "discussion."

I tend to feel that if you have something to say, just say it. If you cannot say something,such as info about upcoming sets, for obvious reasons, then don't--at all. There's no point to dropping little hints just to fill up the forum with more wishlists (which are not discussions--this thread is for actual set discussions, not imaginary sets or wants). Because we don't need more of those. There's numerous "wishlist" threads scattered in this forum that no one ever uses.

It gets very annoying when we are being led on by "maybes" and "I don't knows, wink winks".

I realize this post sounds harsh, but as someone who frequents the licensed themes--well frequently--I know how fast this forum can go off-track and out of control. That seems to be where it's headed with this "discussion."

I completely agree I'm not sure if you guys will should be leading people on. But on the other hand, I'm just gonna say it, you guys shouldn't be freaking out like little children. I know that sounds mean and I'm sure I've been guilty of this in the past too. But hearing all this news of the sets and coming on to check if we've gotten any news and I just see like 2 pages worth of "oh it could be this now or oh just thought of this." Those are wishlists and ideas not a rumors or discussions. Sorry again for coming off a little mean but I think this has to be said...

Also if they aren't releasing or telling you guys any information then that is their choice and begging them and trying to "summon" them (I found that actually kind of funny) then you should just respect that. I'm sure they have known this information for a while and they are only speaking out about this now because of the set names listed on amazon.

Again I am very excited for all these sets coming out and I think a lot of the ideas being said are exciting but its just too much...

Edited by Ashnflash

I think this is the last place people should feel left out. About as much information as is out there gets shared here... I think the comment about 'I see what you did there' was misinterpreted as being some secret code and a nod to a little in joke between people in the know.

J2G might know more than he's letting on... In fact he probably does... But he can't share otherwise he would. As soon as he gets the nod it'll be on his YT account then here. If he's hinting like he seems to be about a 'battlepack' type thing then I'm pretty sure it's happening whether it's two figures etc in each one.

I'd rather know nothing until official news, because this mysterious hinting is really annoying and clutters up the topic with speculation.

These small fig-pack sets sound promising, but I'm already disappointed by the new Harley because I can just tell it's not a comics minifigure, and they should have saved the piece for Jokerland. Where's Newmar gonna be?

I tend to feel that if you have something to say, just say it. If you cannot say something,such as info about upcoming sets, for obvious reasons, then don't--at all.

Exactly.

I tend to feel that if you have something to say, just say it. If you cannot say something,such as info about upcoming sets, for obvious reasons, then don't--at all. There's no point to dropping little hints just to fill up the forum with more wishlists (which are not discussions--this thread is for actual set discussions, not imaginary sets or wants--on an added note I hate how Rumors is in the title, because it facilitates off-topic conversation). Because we don't need more of those. There's numerous "wishlist" threads scattered in this forum that no one ever uses.

I agree, If he is not allowed to say anything then don't give hints because then people will expect to see news very soon but realy i won't come out for a month.

Ok, fine. J2G has previously said he leaves hints in some of his posts. I didn't realize it at first, but when I saw J2G's post on here, I noticed the hint. If you look at the first letter of each sentence, the $9 sets are... :wink:

Ok, fine. J2G has previously said he leaves hints in some of his posts. I didn't realize it at first, but when I saw J2G's post on here, I noticed the hint. If you look at the first letter of each sentence, the $9 sets are... :wink:

Ha! Cue mass scrolling of pages to decipher. Is J2G actually Dan Brown? ;)

...Racers. :facepalm: There goes my hopes of any battle packs.

I am feeling the same way you are. Why would they do racers?

So what we are going to see the Flash mobile?

Thats a bad idea who else thinks so?

...Racers. :facepalm: There goes my hopes of any battle packs.

So its similar to Microfighters!!! Hooray! Mini Joker steamroller with new Joker in a cheap way. New Batmobile with 66 Catwoman or new Batman? Endless possibilities! :moar:

Edited by Legocity2713

Racers aren't a surprise considering the success of the mini builds from Star Wars. It also mirrors the expansion packs from Dimensions with a figure and a vehicle. Still, we might get some interesting figures this way. Alternate Harley in a mini build lambo might work here.

So its similar to Microfighters!!! Hooray! Mini Quinjet with Widow? Mini Milano with Gamora? Mini Helicarrier with Maria Hill? Endless possibilities! :moar:

Except for DC! ;)

Pardon the pun but as a vehicle for putting out figures it's not the worst idea in the world... I'm never enamoured with the small builds anyway (although the SHIELD copter thing was quite sweet) but if they're going to have some genuinely interesting figures in them then I'll be picking them up with no hesitation.

Edited by Robianco

Except for DC! ;)

Pardon the pun but as a vehicle for putting out figures it's not the worst idea in the world... I'm never enamoured with the small builds anyway (although the SHIELD copter thing was quite sweet) but if they're going to have some genuinely interesting figures in them then I'll be picking them up with no hesitation.

I know, just changed it. :blush::sweet:

Racers? Meh...at least that'll be an easy pass for a while, until they throw new characters.

Although...Oky is not going to be happy about them stealing his idea... :look:

So its similar to Microfighters!!! Hooray! Mini Joker steamroller with new Joker in a cheap way. New Batmobile with 66 Catwoman or new Batman? Endless possibilities! :moar:

If J2G's other hints were right, we'll possibly see '66 Catwoman and pigtails Harley in this next wave. :shrug_oh_well:

...Racers. :facepalm: There goes any hope of battle packs.

Oh, hey, kind of like Oky's Ideas Project.

Could be fun, though I don't think the Microfighters are a great value, so I hope there aren't too many exclusive characters spread throughout....

Racers? Meh...at least that'll be an easy pass for a while, until they throw new characters.

Although...Oky is not going to be happy about them stealing his idea... :look:

First kissyfur_ok's Jokerland MOC on Flickr and then Oky's Racers. There seems to be a mole in the Flickr community. :tongue:

Racers? Interesting. So Superman is probably going to get that Supermobile thing he had in the 70s, Batman with another Batmobile, Wonder Woman with a invisible jet, etc.

They'd probably do the Flashmobile for giggles (though we better get boots this time!)

Edited by MisterBatfleck

:facepalm: Unless there's some new interesting figures, I have no plan on picking up the racers.

At least there's still the three BvS and the one Batman set (fingers crossed for Red Hood in that) and potentially more later on in the year (hopefully something Suicide Squad related with Captain Boomerang).

Racers? Interesting. So Superman is probably going to get that Supermobile thing he had in the 70s, Batman with another Batmobile, Wonder Woman with a invisible jet, etc.

They'd probably do the Flashmobile for giggles (though we better get boots this time!)

I'm thinking since they're labeled Batman, we'll probably get a Batmobile w/ Batman, Joker-thingy w/ Joker, and some other Batman characters with random vehicles.

If J2G's other hints were right, we'll possibly see '66 Catwoman and pigtails Harley in this next wave. :shrug_oh_well:

Just2good usually is, so I think it's just a question of Racers or the other Batman set.

Edited by psqidexslizer248