just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Right, what could it mean? Also, 76064-76066 are on the site at the same price but as Avengers 4-6... Can it be that this are a new impulse buying series? Exciting! Really, we'll have to wait and see. Soon. :wink: :wink: :wink:

So, an impulse buy wave it is. Made official by Just2Good. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Have you ever thought of making an account just for leaked info that you know? :devil:

Right, what could it mean? Also, 76064-76066 are on the site at the same price but as Avengers 4-6... Can it be that this are a new impulse buying series? Exciting! Really, we'll have to wait and see. Soon. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Wait a minute.

I see what you did there. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Yeah, but Batman sells. There's a reason why the sequel to Man of Steel is called "BATMAN v Superman", not the other way around. We'll always get Batman in most DC sets... and so long as other DC characters get introduced as well, I don't mind (without Space Batman, we would still be waiting for a Green Lantern fig!).

The last Batcave has been sold out for a while, I'm sure we'll get a new one soon enough... and so long as it comes with Alfred, I'll be happy!

I Get that but if they kept the 2014 batman sets out they would not need to make more. Wit those sets plus 2015 sets there is enough batman for newcomers to lego. If lego made cw sets they would sell big,also as you can see the justice league sets did really well and they were not Batman sets. I think with the upcoming dc movies they should just make sets based off them. Like justice league and the flash and other ones. Still i just think that we should see as much superman stuff as we do batman stuff in the Batman vs superman dawn of justice sets. P.s I Get the green lantern thing though, I was so happy when they showed him :laugh:

Edited by Brennens world

Are these coming out in January too?

Edit: By January, I mean as part of the Winter wave.

Any idea how soon? (And if you could, would you spill it now?)

Edited by psqidexslizer248

snapback.pngjust2good, on 05 August 2015 - 06:17 PM, said:

Any idea how soon? (And if you could, would you spill it now?)

And maybe spill which characters will be in these impulse buys?

Please oh please Mr. Good tell us. We've been very fine lads this year. :angel_sing:

Edited by Legocity2713

Most likely temporary. (But I'm all for cheap DC sets) :laugh::thumbup: :thumbup:

Sweet!

1. Cheap set (must buy)

2. Batmobile

3. Largest set (hopefully Batcave)

Me too, especially if we get some great new figure in them (Ras Al Ghul, Red Hood, and Harley with hair would all make my day).

I'm thinking the cheap set will be a battle between Batman and Superman and the largest set will feature the fight between (spoilers for anyone who has not read the synopsis or followed any BvS news at all

the Trinity and the threat that unites them whoever that may be

And maybe spill which characters will be in these impulse buys?

Please oh please Mr. Good tell us. We've been very fine lads this year. :angel_sing:

Yes, especially if it's some new characters :excited:.

He was just online, does anyone know how to summon him :laugh::grin:?

Maybe its like that game from the Price is Right where they say, "Oh Magical Sound Effects lady, do i have at least one number right?" :laugh:

Or maybe we need to rub a lamp? :laugh_hard:

Maybe its like that game from the Price is Right where they say, "Oh Magical Sound Effects lady, do i have at least one number right?" :laugh:

Or maybe we need to rub a lamp? :laugh_hard:

*immediately does both just in case* :grin:

I have a theory that those four Batman sets are battle packs of sort. This would be a nice compromise between a CMF line (our desire for which has got to be known by Lego at this point) and sets. Plus, a ten dollar price point would be perfect. Here's what I'm thinking would be ideal if this is true: The first could be a Batcave themed one featuring a Batcomputer and Batcycle as well as Batman, Robin, Alfred, and Red Hood; the second an Arkham themed one with Mad Hatter, Dr. Arkham, Batman, and a security guard featuring some medical bay equipment and a contraint; the third could include some fairground elements, mostly midway styled games, along with Joker (Dr. Who hair), Harley (pigtails), Batgirl, and Batman; and the fourth could feature Batman, Damian (hooded), Ra's Al Ghul, and Talia with a Lazarus pit.

Also, there are potential 10 more sets coming out next year, give or take a few for exclusives.

*immediately does both just in case* :grin:

I have a theory that those four Batman sets are battle packs of sort. This would be a nice compromise between a CMF line (our desire for which has got to be known by Lego at this point) and sets. Plus, a ten dollar price point would be perfect. Here's what I'm thinking would be ideal if this is true: The first could be a Batcave themed one featuring a Batcomputer and Batcycle as well as Batman, Robin, Alfred, and Red Hood; the second an Arkham themed one with Mad Hatter, Dr. Arkham, Batman, and a security guard featuring some medical bay equipment and a contraint; the third could include some fairground elements, mostly midway styled games, along with Joker (Dr. Who hair), Harley (pigtails), Batgirl, and Batman; and the fourth could feature Batman, Damian (hooded), Ra's Al Ghul, and Talia with a Lazarus pit.

:laugh: lol

As for the sets, if Star Wars is anything to go by, 4 fig battle packs would amount to more than just 9.99.

I'd say 2 figs for most of the packs with a little build included.

Now if J2G could confirm one of these theories that would be great. :angry::laugh:

Edited by Legocity2713

A Super Heroes Collectible Minifigure Series disguised as battle packs, to get around the licensing issues? This sounds just too good to be true.

(But, I'm down for it. This is the best idea ever.)

:laugh: lol

As for the sets, if Star Wars is anything to go by, 4 fig battle packs would amount to more than just 9.99.

I'd say 2 figs for most of the packs with a little build included.

Now if J2G could confirm one of these theories that would be great. :angry::laugh:

I think J2G is just waiting to 100% verify what he's heard; I'm sure after that he'll give us the scoop.

A Super Heroes Collectible Minifigure Series disguised as battle packs, to get around the licensing issues? This sounds just too good to be true.

(But, I'm down for it. This is the best idea ever.)

I really hope it is true, provided we see some new figures, it extends to other characters besides just Batman, and we still get some large sets.

I think J2G is just waiting to 100% verify what he's heard; I'm sure after that he'll give us the scoop.

Totally, I'm just messing around. I just can't wait for that moment when I open up to his page and am bombarded with set pics. :wub_drool: But we still have this year to get through :tongue:

I love the sound of possible Superhero battlepacks. It would be great being able to get a number of different superheroes for an affordable price.

Wait a minute.

I see what you did there. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Come on can you guys stop talking in hints please, just spill the beans. I know for sure that just2good knows something because on his news video a comment stated his guesses for the minifigures for the 3 sets and just2good replied "AY, SO CLOSE!". Then the other guy said "wait so you know the sets being produced?" Then just2good replied "Ehh"

So I know for sure that something is fishy in here, I'm pretty sure everyone wants to know the stuff that just2good knows even if it is rumors and unreliable. I hope this does not come across the wrong way I just really want to know what is the $70 set and the $15 set and the set minifigures.

I know this question will never be answered but where does just2good find this information...

I know this question will never be answered but where does just2good find this information...

Just2Good works in mysterious ways... Don't be looking too far into this.

Anyways, I'm excited for these sets *rubs hands* those rumored battlepacks will be nice for me and my wallet. I hope there's a BvS D2C set, but I really wish we get a comic based D2C set instead.

Okay so i think i am starting to understand this now -

3x - Batman VS. Superman sets

1x - Normal Batman set (Please Lego make it linked to Suicide Squad !)

3x - Impulse small 'battle pack' sets

This is sounding great already :)

Guys, i just thought of this like 10 minutes ago but what is these battle packs are a way to tie in to the suicde sqaud movie? Think about we already know that we are getting harley with hair.

So maybe this impluse buying sets are a way to get task force X. Batman vs task force X

So I Think that lego is just disguising These sets as Batman but with Task force X villains.

Tell me what you guys think and also.

Just2good we need you more than ever. Come to us. Tell us what is going on before we all pull our hair out!

One more theory, what if these are small 1on1 battle styled sets. They could each include a hero (maybe Batman is just a mislabeling and they actually include different heroes) and a villain as well as some scenery or weaponry. What I'm thinking is Batman vs Harley (w/ hair), Superman vs Bizzaro, Flash vs Prof Zoom/Reverse Flash, and Wonder Woman vs Cheetah.

One more theory, what if these are small 1on1 battle styled sets. They could each include a hero (maybe Batman is just a mislabeling and they actually include different heroes) and a villain as well as some scenery or weaponry. What I'm thinking is Batman vs Harley (w/ hair), Superman vs Bizzaro, Flash vs Prof Zoom/Reverse Flash, and Wonder Woman vs Cheetah.

i really like that idea, and plus i really want a cheeta minifigure

Those $10 'battle packs' sound good, but they seem almost too good to be true for me actually. I just get the feeling that Lego would rather continue on making larger sets, giving a few new characters a year, instead of cannibalizing their successful larger set sales by pumping out a dozen new characters in one wave. They are already wildly successful at forcing us to wait three years for Green Lantern; so I don't know why they would suddenly switch to giving us tons of characters we always wanted. I'm not against new characters, although I am against the kind of builds we'd surely get from a $10 set.

Granted, we don't really know what'll be in these sets, so it's all just rampant speculation.

On a side note, this is easily, already, becoming a wishlist thread. Can we just not...just not rattle off wishlists here. Listing random characters based off hope that they'll show up in these sets does nothing but spread rumors. :hmpf_bad:

Those $10 'battle packs' sound good, but they seem almost too good to be true for me actually. I just get the feeling that Lego would rather continue on making larger sets, giving a few new characters a year, instead of cannibalizing their successful larger set sales by pumping out a dozen new characters in one wave. They are already wildly successful at forcing us to wait three years for Green Lantern; so I don't know why they would suddenly switch to giving us tons of characters we always wanted. I'm not against new characters, although I am against the kind of builds we'd surely get from a $10 set.

Granted, we don't really know what'll be in these sets, so it's all just rampant speculation.

On a side note, this is easily, already, becoming a wishlist thread. Can we just not...just not rattle off wishlists here. Listing random characters based off hope that they'll show up in these sets does nothing but spread rumors. :hmpf_bad:

It does say disscuson on the top of the screen. I want to see task force X minifugures and i said that but its not just a wishlist if it makes sense. it would be the best way for the Lego group to cash in on the suicide squad movie. Plus We all know Just2good knows somthing, He better tell us soon or else

I Might turn into the Lego hulk