just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Was Arkham a D2C? I just thought it was a big set xD

To my knowledge it was a shop at home exclusive/Lego store but I could be wrong..

To my knowledge it was a shop at home exclusive/Lego store but I could be wrong..

Ya you're probably right! From what we see in the trailer there isn't too much for a Batcave... Just the Jason Todd suit, his suit and it looks like the whole thing is above water. I'd prefer to have a big Daily Planet building instead. Let's not forget the LEGO Batman Movie thats coming out! We have to get a Batcave from that!

Edited by Ashnflash

Ya you're probably right! From what we see in the trailer there isn't too much for a Batcave... Just the Jason Todd suit, his suit and it looks like the whole thing is above water. I'd prefer to have a big Daily Planet building instead. Let's not forget the LEGO Batman Movie thats coming out! We have to get a Batcave from that!

I'd prefer a daily planet too! Bat cave has been done twice already and while a bigger one would be nicer, I'm kinda tired of all the bat sets

I just need one new Batcave that's more in the style of the TMNT movie lair, dark colors and all. That would do it justice for the smaller '12 Batcave.

The more recent Arkham definatly qualified as a d2c, its set number is out of sync with any other super heroes sets (which is usual for d2c sets) and its got more than enough parts to qualify as a d2c set.

And yes a Daily Planet set (maybe built as a modular) would be epic to see (heck anything that doesn't include Batman would be great)

The more recent Arkham definatly qualified as a d2c, its set number is out of sync with any other super heroes sets (which is usual for d2c sets) and its got more than enough parts to qualify as a d2c set.

And yes a Daily Planet set (maybe built as a modular) would be epic to see (heck anything that doesn't include Batman would be great)

Yes, and actually includes another DC Superhero since the theme is called DC Superheroes... Its funny because on Bricklink they call some of the figures Batman II xD But don't get me wrong I love Batman, but we've had too much Batman

I just need one new Batcave that's more in the style of the TMNT movie lair, dark colors and all. That would do it justice for the smaller '12 Batcave.

I was actually thinking the same thing a while ago. That would really be an awesome set. :sweet::thumbup: :thumbup:

I Think we have seen enough Batman sets for now. Its Batman V Superman sets. not Batman Sets with Superman in them. So i Think a big batcave is a bad idea. ( This is my first post :excited: )

I Think we have seen enough Batman sets for now. Its Batman V Superman sets. not Batman Sets with Superman in them. So i Think a big batcave is a bad idea.

Yeah, but Batman sells. There's a reason why the sequel to Man of Steel is called "BATMAN v Superman", not the other way around. We'll always get Batman in most DC sets... and so long as other DC characters get introduced as well, I don't mind (without Space Batman, we would still be waiting for a Green Lantern fig!).

The last Batcave has been sold out for a while, I'm sure we'll get a new one soon enough... and so long as it comes with Alfred, I'll be happy!

Here's what I'm thinking for Super Heroes next year based on what we already know, rumors, and pure speculation:

Winter Wave: 1/2 DC and 1/2 Marvel

• Batmobile set $30 (potential spoiler)
    features Batman, Batmobile, 2 thugs, and motorcycle or truck
  • Batman v Superman battle set $10-20 features armored Batman, Superman, and some scenery
  • Lexcorp $50 (potential spoiler)
    features Mercy, Lois, Lex, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Bizzaro or Doomsday
  • 2 Spiderman
  • 2 Avengers Assemble, one featuring Captain America
  • Juniors Marvel set

Spring Wave: Marvel

• 5-7 Civil War sets including one exclusive

Summer Wave: DC

• 5-7 Justice League sets featuring the villains of the Suicide Squad movie (definitely Deadshot, Harley, Joker, Boomer, Croc, and maybe the others) as well as Cheetah, Bizzaro, and Grundy

Either Winter or Summer: DC

• UCS D2C either Justice League based (if Summer) or the Batcave (if winter)

Thoughts?

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Batman vs Superman D2C batcave set? I think its going to happen.

I have a feeling if this does happen, it'll include part of Wayne Manor because 1.

Superman is in the manor, as shown in a shot from the Empire Magazine article and the IMAX exclusive shot of the two running at each other looked like it was taken in the Manor, so I'm thinking Superman will fight Batman in the manor at some point during the movie and the fight could continue into the Batcave, thus justifying the inclusion of a Batcave set even more

and 2. Ideas showed there is an interest for a set featuring Wayne Manor and the Batcave. So, figure wise, I'm thinking Alfred, Bruce Wayne, Batman (regular suit as the armored suit will probably be exclusive to another set), Robin shrine, Superman.

Just2Goods new video on his channel confirms the Ponytail piece being used for Harley Quinn next year ! Someone commented saying that they would use it for her and he replied "I'd wait till next year ;)" Whoop whoop :)

Edited by Peasantseverywhere

Here's what I'm thinking for Super Heroes next year based on what we already know, rumors, and pure speculation:

Winter Wave: 1/2 DC and 1/2 Marvel

• Batmobile set $30 (potential spoiler)
    features Batman, Batmobile, 2 thugs, and motorcycle or truck
  • Batman v Superman battle set $10-20 features armored Batman, Superman, and some scenery
  • Lex $50 (potential spoiler)
    Lois, Lex, Superman, Wonder Woman
  • 2 Avengers Assemble, one featuring Captain America
  • Juniors Marvel set

Spring Wave: Marvel

• 5-7 Civil War sets including one exclusive

• UCS D2C either Justice League based (if Summer) or the Batcave (if winter)

Thoughts?

I really love your thinking!

Batman vs Superman D2C batcave set? I think its going to happen.

Nah, we're just getting three sets for BvS. But hmm, D2C Batcave? Love the sound of that!

Edited by just2good

Just2Goods new video on his channel confirms the Ponytail piece being used for Harley Quinn next year ! Someone commented saying that they would use it for her and he replied "I'd wait till next year ;)" Whoop whoop :)

Gosh, how would he know that? :tongue:

Gosh, how would he know that? :tongue:

Because he's just too good. (This never gets old)

I wonder if he knows when.

I really love your thinking!

Please tell me this is a hint of some sort.

Because he's just too good. (This never gets old)

There should be a filter that adds (rimshot) every time this is typed.

There should be a filter that adds (rimshot) every time this is typed.

Now that, along with a D2C batcave, would be Just Too Good! (Rimshot)

Oh, good. I was worried headlining in a movie would mean we wouldn't get regular Batman sets too.... :sadnew:

:shrug_oh_well: But hey, 60s Catwoman and pigtail Harley, right? Right? :look:

They are all 9,99 € except one... that is strange.

Right, what could it mean? Also, 76064-76066 are on the site at the same price but as Avengers 4-6... Can it be that this are a new impulse buying series? Exciting! Really, we'll have to wait and see. Soon. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Edited by just2good

They are all 9,99 € except one... that is strange.

Most likely temporary. (But I'm all for cheap DC sets) :laugh::thumbup: :thumbup:

Hmmm, I have a feeling these aren't BvS sets. :wink:

Because... these are:

76044 SH Confidential 1

76045 SH Confidential 2

76046 SH Confidential 3

Sweet!

1. Cheap set (must buy)

2. Batmobile

3. Largest set (hopefully Batcave)