just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

What if the other vehicle to the Bat Mobile set, is the Joker and Harley Quin in a sports car.

What if the other vehicle to the Bat Mobile set, is the Joker and Harley Quin in a sports car.

PLEASE PLEASE!!! I was there so I really want to see this!

No for BvS- and, WB is making it clear Suicide Squad will be aimed towards adults with its toy tie-ins.

Edited by just2good

That's not going to happen. At SDCC they had the card that said that the batmobile set is from BvS dawn of justice. If we get the jokers car and Harley quinn, that would make it a suicide squad set. From the suicide squad trailer, we see batman on top of the jokers car and not on his batmobile. It wouldn't make sense to get joker and Harley in that set.

No for BvS- and, WB is making it clear Suicide Squad will be aimed towards adults with its toy tie-ins.

I really hope the Joker car appears in a set down the road then at least.

Over in the star wars 2016 set discussion, they have what seems to be a set list for winter 2016. We should be expecting a set list for BvS really soon.

Edited by amazingbricks

Over in the star wars 2016 set discussion, they have what seems to be a set list for winter 2016. We should be expecting a set list for BvS really soon.

I hope so. That would be great!

According to this list I am looking at currently, 3 Batman VS Superman sets are all we're getting next year, so far.

According to this list I am looking at currently, 3 Batman VS Superman sets are all we're getting next year, so far.

I was right, three seems reasonable.

More lackluster! Slightly disappointed in just three sets. But I have reason to believe it's likely going to have more sets. Marvel and DC's sets seem lacking 2016 so far. Hoping for the best, and hoping for it not to be because of the Dimensions push. :hmpf_bad:

DC Lego limited to ONLY 3 SETS?!? I collect DC not because of the movies but because of the comic book references! Damn....

DC Lego limited to ONLY 3 SETS?!? I collect DC not because of the movies but because of the comic book references! Damn....

This is only the Winter wave. I'm sure we'll see more DC sets in the Summer wave, but we usually don't hear about those until late December.

Well, SW had ¡22! Sets + the september wave, so it's normal that DC has only 3 sets and Marvel 4 + Juniors sets.

But still a shame.

This is only the Winter wave. I'm sure we'll see more DC sets in the Summer wave, but we usually don't hear about those until late December.

Yeah, we can only be hopeful

Could you post the list in some form or another? At least type it out? Or is that all there is to it?

I really think this list is incomplete, I can't see BvS getting merely 3 sets.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Honestly 3 sounds about on par to me. I could see there maybe being a fourth retail exclusive or something, but this movie isn't quite as big as avengers or justice league so I don't think it'd need too many sets.

So we're getting 3 sets like MOS. The Batmobile and the other unnamed vehicle is one, I'm betting one of them could be the Batcave.

Edited by TDKR2012

So we're getting 3 sets like MOS. The Batmobile and the other unnamed vehicle is one, I'm betting one of them could be the Batcave.

I hope so. As far as movie sets go, not including the exclusive tumbler and helicarrier, the most expensive movie set is $79.99 which is the quinjet and then $74.99 for Milano and quinjet. I would HOPE for this batcave (if it's coming out) to do some real justice because the recent one looked a bit lackluster IMO

Could the next BatCave be D2C?

With the style of the Ewok village and 2000+ pieces...

I hope so, I mean if Star Wars gets and D2C every year then SupeHeroes should too and since we've had the Tumbler then the Helicarrier then it's DC's turn again!

Let's also remember that there were only 3 sets for Man of Steel so this isn't too surprising

I hope so, I mean if Star Wars gets and D2C every year then SupeHeroes should too and since we've had the Tumbler then the Helicarrier then it's DC's turn again!

Let's also remember that there were only 3 sets for Man of Steel so this isn't too surprising

It might be. But DC had both the tumbler and arkham while marvel only has had the helicarrier. Although both of those sets about total the price of the heli so who knows

It might be. But DC had both the tumbler and arkham while marvel only has had the helicarrier. Although both of those sets about total the price of the heli so who knows

Was Arkham a D2C? I just thought it was a big set xD