just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

I'm also hoping to see Jared Leto's Joker. Could be unlikely because Suicide Squad is planning to be a very mature film so Lego might not be able to endorse it.

And from Polywen, the person behind all these great Lego Club Superheroes comics has a pic of Batman vs Superman in brand new costumes, including Batman's armored suit based on BvS. The comics are almost never a preview of figs to come, but I think its pretty cool anyway. So here ya go:

Poster BvScolorSmall

Also, this seems like what they did at SDCC last year. They put together a booklet of all the Lego Club DC Comics that was "exclusive," at least for the time being, then it was given out at a Toys R Us build. So, keeping in mind how much Lego loves patterns, keeping it up we might get a DC Toys R Us make and take this year during Bricktober or something like that.

Hm, lets hope it isnt accurate this time either, cause that superman ahs no boots or leg print, and batman is using old cowl aswell as the space armor.

Superman is using the new hair tho.

Hm, lets hope it isnt accurate this time either, cause that superman ahs no boots or leg print, and batman is using old cowl aswell as the space armor.

Superman is using the new hair tho.

Yeah. Its most likely the artist's design, I just thought that it would be fun to share. All those combos work though… *huh*

Yeah. Its most likely the artist's design, I just thought that it would be fun to share. All those combos work though… *huh*

Well armored batman has the shortest ears ever, so that cowl doesen't work.

Updated LDD batmobile have a look . Batmobiles deskp.lxf

https://pbs.twimg.co...A-rdH.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.co...II_g-.jpg:large

Edited by deskp

THAT silver Batarang. Finally! Now this is official, as this was the physical fig. Yay!

The Batmobile looks cool, I hope the other part of the set is Joker's Lamborghini and Joker and Harley Quinn. Then again the set is "Batman vs Superman" not Suicide Squad. Unless we get two Batmobile sets. One from "Batman vs Superman" with Batman, Batmobile, Superman, Lex Luthor and a Limo or car of Luthor's. The then Suicide Squad one with Batman, Batmobile, Joker, Harley and Joker's Lamborghini.

^ you do realize it is possible to have a set with jokers car without the batmobile included right?

IF they release a set of Suicide Squad with the JokerMobile, it could have a new Batbike*!!

*IF there's a batbike in the movies

IF they release a set of Suicide Squad with the JokerMobile, it could have a new Batbike*!!

There doesn't have to be. Lego can just put it it, a la Mandarin's dune buggy set. (Which I only recently took apart since I liked it so much)

Well armored batman has the shortest ears ever, so that cowl doesen't work.

Updated LDD batmobile have a look . Batmobiles deskp.lxf

https://pbs.twimg.co...A-rdH.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.co...II_g-.jpg:large

Good job, I'm impressived with how well you've recreated the Lego Batmobile considering the scarcity of photos available. :thumbup:

Well, those pictures aren't great, but at least they're something.

And from Polywen, the person behind all these great Lego Club Superheroes comics has a pic of Batman vs Superman in brand new costumes, including Batman's armored suit based on BvS. The comics are almost never a preview of figs to come, but I think its pretty cool anyway. So here ya go:

https://www.flickr.c...in/photostream/

Also, this seems like what they did at SDCC last year. They put together a booklet of all the Lego Club DC Comics that was "exclusive," at least for the time being, then it was given out at a Toys R Us build. So, keeping in mind how much Lego loves patterns, keeping it up we might get a DC Toys R Us make and take this year during Bricktober or something like that.

I'm pretty sure those aren't the final figures.

Or Batman could just

Ride on top of the car

like he did in the set photos.

There doesn't have to be. Lego can just put it it, a la Mandarin's dune buggy set. (Which I only recently took apart since I liked it so much)

Lego is never going to live that one down.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Is the Batmobile a two-seater? It looks like it could be and definitely is in the movie, but I can't tell for the life of me.

I'm guessing not. The interior is only four studs wide which isn't really enough for a two-seater. You might be able to cram two figures in there if you stick the figure on the right side's left arm back behind his head and all the other arms face forward (I've been able to cram two figures in a four wide seat before by doing this, but it is a tight fit and I'm not sure if you can stick the arm back behind the head and still close the windshield with this new batmobile).

Edited by psqidexslizer248

The car is ABOUT 150 pieces

3 minifigures is about 15 pieces

acessories 1 for each? 3 pieces

= 168 > = about 138 pieces for the other vehicle.

So that other vehicle can be almost as substantial as the batmobile!

Thats assuming that the rest of the set is vehicle based, for all we know the rest of the set could be some road signs and a Doomsday bigfig, or a small Lex Luthor in Mech suit.

Uh, potential spoilers there. Anyway, from WSJ:

The Lego DC Super Heroes New Batmobile set includes 306 pieces, two “stud shooters” and opening doors, a new Batman outfit deco, two additional unnamed characters and an additional vehicle. It will retail for $29.99.

Thats assuming that the rest of the set is vehicle based, for all we know the rest of the set could be some road signs and a Doomsday bigfig, or a small Lex Luthor in Mech suit.

I think the first reveal mentioned another vehicle.

Where is everybody? The trailer is unbelievably awesome and there's only been three posts about it here. Is there another thread where this is going to be discussed?

What hairpiece do you think Lex Luthor will come with?

11352398_1604174989870342_1704711945_n.jpg?w=800&quality=85&strip=info

Also, here's a new image of a variation of the new Batsuit. Some think that this could take in a dream sequence, since he's fighting an army of Superman's troops. I think it the only way we'd get this minifigure is by paying $75 USD or more at a Lego Store.

Where is everybody? The trailer is unbelievably awesome and there's only been three posts about it here. Is there another thread where this is going to be discussed?

What hairpiece do you think Lex Luthor will come with?

Also, here's a new image of a variation of the new Batsuit. Some think that this could take in a dream sequence, since he's fighting an army of Superman's troops. I think it the only way we'd get this minifigure is by paying $75 USD or more at a Lego Store.

There is a whole thread to discuss the movie here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=72295&st=525 :wink:

Also, I feel like Lex would be good with Black Widow's AoU hair. :laugh: