just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Here follows are the current confirmed upcoming Lego DC Superheroes themed sets, for late 2015-Mid 2016:

January Wave: This winter wave is based upon the upcoming 2016 film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

#30446: (Untitled Polybag)- Price Unknown

• Microscale version of Batman v Superman Batmobile

21898982730_015ee782d9_o.jpg

#76044: Clash of the Heroes- $14.99

• Includes Batsignal build, Kryptonite, Superman and Armored Batman Minifigures
  • Sources: just2good

21466044493_2c620df5ab_o.jpg

#76045: Kryptonite Interception- $29.99

• Includes Batmobile, LexCorp Forklift, two Henchmen and Batman Minifigures
  • Partial Set Reveal via SDCC (Shown Below), Additional images here

9k4o3f0.png

#76046: Heroes of Justice: Sky High Battle- $69.99

• Includes Batwing, LexCorp Helicopter, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Lois Lane, and Lex Luthor Minifigures
  • Wonder Woman figure Design via SDCC can be seen here

23809612465_6547f5bcb1_c.jpg

March Wave:

#76052: Batman Classic TV Series--Batcave -$269.99 D2C

• For Set Discussion, see this thread
  • Offical Set Description:

76052 Batman™ Classic TV Series – Batcave, 2,526 pieces

US $269.99, CA $329.99, DE 249.99€, UK £229.99, DK 2499.00 DKK.

Drive the villains out from Batman’s Batcave!

Help Batman™ and Robin™ to drive the villain intruders from the Batcave, featuring a Bat Lab with Batcomputer, plus the Batmobile with stud shooters, Batcopter with flick missiles and the Batcycle. This special model, based on the classic 1960s TV show, also has a Wayne Manor section with an exterior wall to climb on and Bruce Wayne’s study featuring the iconic Batphone and a false bookcase that slides open to reveal the secret entrance to the Batcave. Before spiraling down the Batpoles into the Batcave, change identity from Bruce Wayne™ and Dick Grayson™ into Batman and Robin (separate minifigures included).

• Includes 9 minifigures: Batman™, Robin™, Bruce Wayne™, Dick Grayson™, Alfred Pennyworth™, The Joker™, Catwoman™, The Riddler™ and The Penguin™.
  • This LEGO® model of the Batcave as seen in the classic 1960s TV series features 2 Batpoles for Batman™ and Robin™ to slide down, a selection of Bat-gadgets, helipad, plus a Batmobile and Batcopter.
  • The Wayne Manor section of the model features Bruce Wayne’s study with the iconic Batphone, a hinged Shakespeare bust with secret button underneath, sliding false bookcase to access the Batpoles, and assorted elements including decorated wallpaper bricks, wall lamps, framed portraits, a framed fish and trophies. It also includes an exterior wall for climbing, with an opening roof for easy access to the Batpoles and an aerial element.
  • The Batcave incorporates a hi-tech, 2-floor Bat Lab with Batcomputer element and a variety of detachable accessory elements, including a lie detector machine, table, chest of drawers, Bat-gadgets and test tubes with translucent elements. Also includes the iconic Batcave entrance for the Batmobile and a helipad for the Batcopter.
  • The Batmobile features a dual cockpit with iconic Batphone, 2 stud shooters, an opening trunk, dual exhaust and sign stickers.
  • The Batcopter has an opening cockpit for a minifigure, bat-inspired wings with 2 flick missiles, spinning rotors and a spinning propeller. A villain minifigure can grab onto the back of the Batcopter for more aerial battle action.
  • The Batcycle features a driver’s seat for Batman™, translucent headlight element and a sidecar for Robin™.
  • Also includes a cat.
  • Weapons include The Joker’s TNT, Catwoman’s whip, The Riddler’s TNT and The Penguin’s umbrella.
  • Accessory elements include Batman’s 3 Batarangs, rope, grappling hook and handcuffs.
  • Includes separate minifigures for Batman™ and Robin’s alter-egos, so enter the secret doorway as Bruce and Dick, and slide down the Batpoles as LEGO® DC Super Heroes!
  • Batcave measures over 18” (46cm) high, 22” (56cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
  • Batmobile measures over 2” (6cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
  • Batcopter measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.
  • Batcycle measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.

24337244985_23ca39ea81_z.jpg

#30603: Batman Classic TV Series-Mr. Freeze

• Polybag figure, first distributed at the 2016 New York Toy Fair. Available in April at Shop at Home (price varies, in the US, it's with purchases $75+)

30603-1.jpg?201602140916

#76053: Gotham City Cycle Chase - $24.99

• Official Set description follows:

Pursue Harley Quinn on Batman's Batcycle, featuring big wheels with rubber tires and rotating stud shooters. Attach Harley's hammer to her bike and fold out to knock Batman over. Her ally Deadshot has a jetpack and stud-shooting bazooka to add to the role-play action. Includes 3 minifigures: Batman, Harley Quinn and Deadshot.

Includes 3 minifigures: Batman, Harley Quinn and Deadshot.

The Batcycle features big wheels with rubber tires, 2 rotating stud shooters and weapon holders for the Batman's Batarang and grapple-hook gun.

Harley Quinn's bike features a big front wheel, rubber tires, adjustable exhausts and a hinged attachment point for Harley's hammer to fold out and knock Batman over.

Weapons include Batman's Batarang and grapple-hook gun, Harley Quinn's hammer and Deadshot's stud-shooting bazooka. Includes Deadshot's jetpack accessory element.

Batcycle measures over 1" (5cm) high, 5" (15cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide. Harley Quinn's bike measures over 3" (8cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.

76053-1.jpg?201602281011

#76061: Mighty Micros: Robin vs. Bane- $9.99

24049050021_dc59329249.jpg

#76062: Mighty Micros: Batman vs. Catwoman- $9.99

24371643871_23533fa0af.jpg

#76063: Mighty Micros: Flash vs. Captain Cold- $9.99

23763850189_0f36805a01.jpg

Summer Wave:

#10724: Juniors: Batman & Superman vs. Lex Luthor

• Includes Batman, Superman, and Lex Luthor minifigures
  • Build includes section of Batcave, Batmobile, and Lex Luthor tank with arms

10724-1.jpg

#76054: Scarecrow Fearful Harvest

• Includes Scarecrow, Gas Mask Batman, generic Farmer, Blue Beetle, and Killer Moth Minifigures
  • Build includes Bat-Helicopter, Scarecrow's combine harvester, and civilian tractor

25928480443_0b1f481860_z.jpg

#76055: Killer Croc: Havoc in the Sewer

• Includes bigfig Killer Croc, Red Hood, Captain Boomerang, Katana, and Batman Minifigures
  • Build includes Killer Croc's water craft, Bat-Tank, and Red Hood's motorcycle

26505418986_2a86fee861_z.jpg

#76056: Rescue From Ra's Al Ghul

• Store Exclusive
  • Includes Ra's al Ghul, Desert Batman, Talia al Ghul, Robin
  • Includes desert buggy bat-vehicle, exploding doorway, jail cell for Robin, staircase, and minifigure-launching green pool.

26966381025_e9c3ab9161_z.jpg

Edited by Captain Nemo
Updating Pictures

I hope we get a stubble face or at least an alternate head with stubble. I've been needing a stubble face since the Zur-En-Arrh Batman escaped my grasp.

I'm guessing that this version of Superman will be an SDCC exclusive like the Blue-Coat Bard we got last year. Why else would they tease this so early?

Well since it seems the bat mobile transforms to the bat plane I am curious to know how Lego would do this plus save money on buying two sets and stuff

Well since it seems the bat mobile transforms to the bat plane I am curious to know how Lego would do this plus save money on buying two sets and stuff

I'd say that they might do a 2 in 1 build type of set. They might just make both vehicles in separate sets though.

Edited by amazingbricks

Well since it seems the bat mobile transforms to the bat plane

Nope, they share the design aesthetic but they are not at all the same object.

our-best-look-yet-at-the-batplane-in-batman-v-superman-batplane-384179.jpgrs_634x826-150609152754-634-batmobile-batman-superman-justice.ls.6915.jpg

I'm guessing that this version of Superman will be an SDCC exclusive like the Blue-Coat Bard we got last year. Why else would they tease this so early?

Its part of the licensing expo stuff I would assume. And it's less than a year till release so its not unprecedented.

I hope we get a stubble face or at least an alternate head with stubble.6h.jpg

Yes and dark eyes for once..

If there is going to be a Batcave in the movie I wonder whether Lego would recreate it.

Edited by Tariq j

our-best-look-yet-at-the-batplane-in-batman-v-superman-batplane-384179.jpgrs_634x826-150609152754-634-batmobile-batman-superman-justice.ls.6915.jpg

There's no way those transform into each other!

If there is going to be a Batcave in the movie I wonder whether Lego would recreate it.

Why not? It'll sell well - kids like Bat-Caves!

I imagine that majority of the sets will feature a Bat-vehicle of some kind with the exception of maybe one or two which would feature an enemy build instead.

As long as some sort of action scene take place at the Batcave, I have no doubt we'll see it in a set. But, if nothing ever actually happens at the Batcave besides Batman and Alfred chatting, I don't know that we'll be getting it.

Why not? It'll sell well - kids like Bat-Caves!

I imagine that majority of the sets will feature a Bat-vehicle of some kind with the exception of maybe one or two which would feature an enemy build instead.

I really think we'll be getting the batwing in a $40-50 set with that truck we saw from the trailer with some sort of exploding function, as well as some other things from that scene (the crane that was reported to be in a Batman scene last summer perhaps?).

As for the enemy build, what about something Lexcorp related like a lab or the building itself?

I'm so looking forward to the new batmobile and batwing. Lego, don't disappoint us. Thanks!

Same here.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

A Lexcorp lab/building would work out if, like the Batcave, a major action sequence takes place there.

If Doomsday rumors are true (which I hope they are so we can get a Doomsday bigfig :grin:) then I think there will undoubtedly be a Lexcorp set

A Lexcorp lab/building would work out if, like the Batcave, a major action sequence takes place there.

If Doomsday rumors are true (which I hope they are so we can get a Doomsday bigfig :grin:) then I think there will undoubtedly be a Lexcorp set

That's more or less what I was thinking.

Metallo and Bizzaro, both of whom are also rumored, could take the place of Doomsday, or even Brainiac to leave the movie at a cliffhanger until Justice League.

That's more or less what I was thinking.

Metallo and Bizzaro, both of whom are also rumored, could take the place of Doomsday, or even Brainiac to leave the movie at a cliffhanger until Justice League.

No, give me my Doomsday! :tongue: I didn't realize Bizarro was rumored, though that would make a good way to get the character without having to get the SDCC version. I doubt Brainiac will appear in this film, and if he does it would be at the very end and thus be a spoiler. I also saw Metallo as a secondary villain, so he may be in another set.

No, give me my Doomsday! :tongue: I didn't realize Bizarro was rumored, though that would make a good way to get the character without having to get the SDCC version. I doubt Brainiac will appear in this film, and if he does it would be at the very end and thus be a spoiler. I also saw Metallo as a secondary villain, so he may be in another set.

I'm sure he will show up eventually. Bizzaro has been rumored, but not as much as Metallo and no where near as much as Doomsday. I'd say the chances of getting your Doomsday are really good just based on how many times he has been rumored.

True, especially since he seems like the only force that can unite Batman and Superman as stated in the synopsis.

I noticed something comparing the Superman in the poster to the Man of Steel figure. The symbol on the newer Superman is smaller (as it is in the movie), but around the symbol on the newer one there is a trace of the symbol that looks about the same size as the old one and is, I am assuming, shiny silver in color. Did anyone else notice this, and know why it is there? I don't see anything like that in the set pictures, so maybe it is edited in afterwards?

I noticed something comparing the Superman in the poster to the Man of Steel figure. The symbol on the newer Superman is smaller (as it is in the movie), but around the symbol on the newer one there is a trace of the symbol that looks about the same size as the old one and is, I am assuming, shiny silver in color. Did anyone else notice this, and know why it is there? I don't see anything like that in the set pictures, so maybe it is edited in afterwards?

I don't know if it is actually in any set photos, maybe it is edited in afterwards, but I can make it out pretty clearly here.

I don't know if it is actually in any set photos, maybe it is edited in afterwards, but I can make it out pretty clearly here.

But the silver lining goes around the symbol with no space between the two in that shot; on these Legofied posters there's a space between the lining and the symbol. Maybe it's just a error on Lego's part (hopefully just on the poster and not the actual figure)?

Also, just noticed, there seems to be a really interesting texture printed onto Batman's suit, well, the torso peice anyway. I'm a bit curious how it'll turn out looking.

Is that the Batwing or the Batboat, because I'm seeing more of a boat, than a jet

But the silver lining goes around the symbol with no space between the two in that shot; on these Legofied posters there's a space between the lining and the symbol. Maybe it's just a error on Lego's part (hopefully just on the poster and not the actual figure)?

The "silver" is manipulated into dark blue in the LEGO poster, as can be seen around the cape and the collar. The blue margin between the symbol is the silver, the reddish line around it will be a black outline, something that they did around the silver piping on the MOS suit.

At least that's my interpretation. :sceptic:

Edit: I think I got it backwards. It's a black line between the symbol and a silver outline.

Edited by Super Fish Oil

The "silver" is manipulated into dark blue in the LEGO poster, as can be seen around the cape and the collar. The blue margin between the symbol is the silver, the reddish line around it will be a black outline, something that they did around the silver piping on the MOS suit.

At least that's my interpretation. :sceptic:

Edit: I think I got it backwards. It's a black line between the symbol and a silver outline.

I think you are right, thanks.