Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Finn's hair piece need to be reused. It seems like that hair piece is going to be commonly used for generic African American minifigures. That hair piece is a bit poofy, but they used It for Finn, who has thin hair. I'd say if they used it for Finn, why not Falcon?

Finn's hair piece need to be reused. It seems like that hair piece is going to be commonly used for generic African American minifigures.

Finn isn't African American... :wacko:

Cool! Wait a minute- "What [you] think is the smallest set"- does that mean the $20 set, or are the extra set(s) that you've alluded to even cheaper?

Nah, I don't know the price, and based on the description, I assume it's the smallest.

Finn isn't African American...

Well I never said he was African American. I just said it'll be used for generic Africans. I'll just call him black then, umm so you've read descriptions of the civil war sets?

Edited by amazingbricks

umm so you've read descriptions of the civil war sets?

Heard it for that one I described, but it's just those three minifigures. :wink:

Edited by just2good

Since this Civil War wave seems to be very character-centered, I wonder how the builds will turn out?

Is there a chance you could share info on the other two sets? Sorry for the annoying questions.

Pretty sure its just the one he has a description for...

Since this Civil War wave seems to be very character-centered, I wonder how the builds will turn out?

Probably bad, but let's not think like that.

Pretty sure its just the one he has a description for...

Yeah, he would have shared the rest of the sets with us by now.

Edited by amazingbricks

As Phred has already stated a couple times, let's please refrain from posts 'asking for more info' and the like. It's just clutter, and it borders on chatroom etiquette. We should show those with insider info appreciation and discuss the information, but not post just to ask for more.

So it's cross bones falcon and widow in the 20 dollar set? That set sounds amazing. Wait so does that mean we will be getting the batman space type wings for falcon?

Edited by Falconfan1414

So it's cross bones falcon and widow in the 20 dollar set? That set sounds amazing. Wait so does that mean we will be getting the batman space type wings for falcon?

Seems to be the most logical way to do them. Obviously they'll be in a different shape though. I hope we get a folded and extended set with the set though!

Heard it for that one I described, but it's just those three minifigures. :wink:

So the $20 set will feature Black Widow, Falcon, and Crossbones?

This...pleases me... It is nice seeing newer characters being featured in the smaller of sets. My MCU Avengers desperately need a Falcon.

Interesting news here, Thanks again J2G much appriciated

so my 25 bucks (I just know it's more in the netherlands) went into the save pot, 50 bucks for the moc bricklink order (I decided to bricklink Vision and Ultron in case we don't get him next year)

But a set with Falcon, Widow and Crossbones? wow, i guess it has his van, and a Market stall or something of that ilk

Count me in for Crossbones as my next MOC is a market area for that one scene in Civil War with him. :excited:

Also loving Black Widow to complete my Avengers (finally!!!) :drool:

And MCU Falcon is a must! Great character and very useful. Triskelion MOC here I come! :drool:

Just out of curiousity, but when the movie comes out, do you make those 2 MOC's to 4 or 5? :grin:

Interesting news here, Thanks again J2G much appriciated

so my 25 bucks (I just know it's more in the netherlands) went into the save pot, 50 bucks for the moc bricklink order (I decided to bricklink Vision and Ultron in case we don't get him next year)

But a set with Falcon, Widow and Crossbones? wow, i guess it has his van, and a Market stall or something of that ilk

Just out of curiousity, but when the movie comes out, do you make those 2 MOC's to 4 or 5? :grin:

Wow. If that turns out to be true, Lego will have to have some big surprises for the other 2 sets.

I know, right‽ When there's this many of the desirable characters in the smallest set, what's selling the larger sets? Hopefully something really good!

I know, right‽ When there's this many of the desirable characters in the smallest set, what's selling the larger sets? Hopefully something really good!

Given the sheer amount of characters in this movie, I don't think LEGO will have any problem coming up with desirable minifigures to include in any of the sets.

Given the sheer amount of characters in this movie, I don't think LEGO will have any problem coming up with desirable minifigures to include in any of the sets.

I think Black Panther Sharon Carter and Vision will be in the largest,

Maybe Hawkeye SW and War Machine in the middle with Gaint/Ant-Man?

Edited by DJ Bricks

Let's be honest, Black Panther is probably the most sought after character in this wave. Followed by Crossbones and maybe Zemo if we get him

I think this could make for an interesting and smart pattern for Lego with such a frequent line like Marvel - basically offer certain popular (or less common) minifigures in large sets first and then later (or in the next movie) offer those same characters in smaller sets, while offering new popular characters in that movie's big sets. It could be a strong cycle of making consumers buy the bigger sets to get the popular characters now and when the next movie hits, the smaller sets will sell with the same characters because some didn't get them when they first came out.

Let's be honest, Black Panther is probably the most sought after character in this wave. Followed by Crossbones and maybe Zemo if we get him

Kinda depends on who you like, Giant-man is a big smash as well

But yes, Panther is gonna be the K.O of this wave, with Crossbones, Falcon and Zemo sharing a second place

Kinda depends on who you like, Giant-man is a big smash as well

But yes, Panther is gonna be the K.O of this wave, with Crossbones, Falcon and Zemo sharing a second place

If they do Panther right.

Lol, I'm definitely doing a market area for crossbones and a Triskelion with Falcon most likely.

I like to take my time in them and make them great display pieces.

But back on topic:

Now that we have this info, it means that Winter Soldier is in the $35 set and the biggest one too. (Excluding retail exclusives as J2G isn't sure of those)

Plus with any VIP points or coupons it means a $30 or less set for the highly sought after WInter Soldier, roughly the price of the Hulkbuster. Here's to hoping for a decent build and some great figs too. :excited:

I'd imagine we're definitely getting Zemo. We just got word from Scarlet Witch herself that Zemo is the "main villain" of Civil War.

Yes! Zemo just looks like a character that's unlike any other Marvel figure we have gotten!