Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

On 2016/10/31 at 5:09 AM, BS2015 said:

I've just watched doctor strange for the 2nd time but this time in 3D and wow it was really good! Everything you could ever wanted. And the set reflects this quite well

Yes agree! And that red Shuma Gorath was amazing!! 

Anyone know where can I get the Airport Battle, the Tanker Truck Takedown, and the rest of the Civil War sets for cheap at this time?

I'm thinking about buying another Bridge Battle set. I've found one for $50 without most figures and I think it's a pretty good deal. Do you guys think it's worth it? 

4 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I'm thinking about buying another Bridge Battle set. I've found one for $50 without most figures and I think it's a pretty good deal. Do you guys think it's worth it? 

I wouldn't pass it up myself, especially if it has all the bridge pieces - can always buy the minifigs on the second market but it sounds like you've already got them from a previous set, so I definitely wouldn't sleep on it - that's a steal.

7 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

3 hours ago, retrotaco said:

I wouldn't pass it up myself, especially if it has all the bridge pieces - can always buy the minifigs on the second market but it sounds like you've already got them from a previous set, so I definitely wouldn't sleep on it - that's a steal.

Meh, the whole set was on sale from Amazon a week or so ago for around 60 dollars. I'd hold off. Unless you just can't wait :wink: