Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

You guys are right!

That Spiderman head looks exactly like the one from the memes

This is so convenient haha

You guys are right!

That Spiderman head looks exactly like the one from the memes

This is so convenient haha

Let’s dispel with this fiction that Lego doesn’t know memes. They know exactly what their doing...

Edited by Suproc

I really didn't know what are the memes until agoodfella77 mention it

I have googled it last night :laugh:

Do we have the dcpi numbers for any of the summer sets yet?

Just wondering, what are they, and why are people interested in those?

Edited by Kman860

DPCIs?

They're just.. item codes at Target stores. They're VERY helpful when looking for sets early.

Example - 204-00-1379 is the Minifigures code, and thanks to that, I got the Disney series half a month early! :classic:

That's what I thought they were, thanks for the information, I'll have to remember that :sweet:

Dr Strange's design looks awesome !

Yeah, I'm really digging it.

What I'm not digging tho is that the set has a sticker for that fancy envelope piece when they've had a print for a while now. :/

Actually, a pretty unnecessary amount of tedious 1x2 stickers and stickers in general for a set like this.

Hey, in the Doctor Strange set has anyone noticed one of the letters says 'Stark'? Just a little reference there.

Yeah, that was spotted a little while ago, but it's still awesome!

Called my local Lego store today, and they gave me some interesting information about the Tanker Truck Takedown and Sanctum Sanctorum. Apparently, the sets will only be available on Lego.com and no Lego stores will be carrying them in person.

Called my local Lego store today, and they gave me some interesting information about the Tanker Truck Takedown and Sanctum Sanctorum. Apparently, the sets will only be available on Lego.com and no Lego stores will be carrying them in person.

So the same thing as the Ra's Al Ghul set. I forget were these store exclusives? That's just so strange that the LEGO stores won't sell/hold their own products. Is this happening in any other themes?

That feels very strange, especially for such desirable sets. And I always disagree when companies don't allow their physical stores to carry (or even order) the same products that appear on their websites. It just seems counterintuitive and almost competitive within their company.

What's funny is that Lego doesn't even need to offer individual store exclusives as incentives anymore. They're already dominating the market, so they don't need to float Walmart or the like anything in order to maintain that business.

Edited by HawkLord

That feels very strange, especially for such desirable sets. And I always disagree when companies don't allow their physical stores to carry (or even order) the same products that appear on their websites. It just seems counterintuitive and almost competitive within their company.

What's funny is that Lego doesn't even need to offer individual store exclusives as incentives anymore. They're already dominating the market, so they don't need to float Walmart or the like anything in order to maintain that business.

Yeah, I was very confused by that. I'm also pretty disappointed as I love going to the Lego store to get the new sets I want in person. I'll probably go anyway to pick up the Tentacle Trap or Ghost Rider, and maybe Pick-A-Brick, but I'll have to get the three exclusives online. I wish they carried them in store! Has this ever happened before?

They have a whole section now on S@H called "Online Only" and they list their selection of exclusive sets online. Weird though since they have some Nexo Knights sets that have been seen and available for purchase in the wild in places like Walmart and Target.

That said, I know the Ras al Ghul set is not at Lego Stores but is it available online and in the brick and mortar store its exclusive to like Walmart as well or is it just online?

They have a whole section now on S@H called "Online Only" and they list their selection of exclusive sets online. Weird though since they have some Nexo Knights sets that have been seen and available for purchase in the wild in places like Walmart and Target.

That said, I know the Ras al Ghul set is not at Lego Stores but is it available online and in the brick and mortar store its exclusive to like Walmart as well or is it just online?

It's available online at Lego.com. Where did you see the Online Only section?

Anyone wanting the Dr. Strange set in the UK, I got one yesterday in Argos. Catalogue No. 557/4713.

Thanks so much I got mine from Argos a couple of hours ago. It's such a nice set

I believe the online only sets are sets that are exclusive to other retailers and their website. That's my understanding of it at least.

Do we have the dcpi numbers for any of the summer sets yet?

DPCIs?

They're just.. item codes at Target stores. They're VERY helpful when looking for sets early.

Example - 204-00-1379 is the Minifigures code, and thanks to that, I got the Disney series half a month early! :classic:

So......does that mean no, we don't have the DCPIs yet? I'm assuming we're talking about the Dr. Strange set. Speaking of....

So the same thing as the Ra's Al Ghul set. I forget were these store exclusives? That's just so strange that the LEGO stores won't sell/hold their own products. Is this happening in any other themes?

Can someone clarify which sets are exclusive to which stores, or whether that's unknown at this time? And can we add that to the front page? I found the Wal-Mart Ra's Al Ghul set (DC, I know), but I don't even know where to look for the others, or indeed which ones are exclusives.

No sign of Dr. Strange or Tanker Takedown on S@H whatsoever. What are the projected release dates again? Are they not August 1st?

I believe the online only sets are sets that are exclusive to other retailers and their website. That's my understanding of it at least.

Ah ok, thanks. I was dreading that they were solely going to be available online.

And here are some of the clearest pics of the Dr. Strange figs thus far btw:

Dr. Strange: https://www.flickr.c...in/photostream/

Baron Mordo: https://www.flickr.c...ro/28339813891/

The Ancient One: https://www.flickr.c...in/photostream/

Credit to BrickHero over on Flickr :)

Mood's head is PERFECT for unmasked Black Panther in case anyone was having doubts. :drool::excited:

(And so is Dr. Strange's head for Kraven) :thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713

Hey all,

For those of us in the US still waiting for the summer sets, this may help. I've uncovered the Target DCPI codes for the summer sets. For those of you who don't know what that is, there's a site called Brickseek that checks the inventory of Targets near you. If you see that a new set is in stock, just ask an employee and they will retreive it for you. This is how, for example, I got 2016 sets in early December.

Anyway, here are the codes! None are in my area currently, but I'm sure they will be in a week or few days.

Bridge Battle: 204-00-1800

Ghost Rider: 204-00-1801

Tentacle Trap: 204-00-1802

Civil War Spidey: 204-00-1803

Maybe Dr. Strange (just shows up as "LEGO"): 204-00-1804