Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Well if you play around with the links on Lego Shop's page, you can also find the description (but no pics) of the 4th civil war set. Turns out it is some sort of extension of 76051:

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Tanker-Truck-Takedown-76067?fromListing=listing

Description:

Jump to the rescue and control the blaze with the Avengers and Spider-Man!

The airport battle continues between the divided Avengers. Pitch Captain America and Hawkeye against Spider-Man and Vision. Which duo will win as they battle it out around the exploding Roxxon tanker truck? Use the Super Jumper to fly into the air and put out the truck's flames, or explode the barrels to stop Captain America advancing. Help Spider-Man use his web blast to defend himself against Hawkeye speeding at him on his motorbike.

Includes 4 minifigures: Captain America, Spider-Man, Hawkeye and Vision.

Features a tanker truck with detachable container and exploding function, wind sock with exploding barrels function and Hawkeye's motorbike.

Twist the tanker truck's wheel cog to open the fuel container and create an explosion effect with flames bursting out.

Activate the Super Jumper to launch Spider-Man at the exploding fuel container, or hit the wind sock to trigger the exploding barrel effect.

Also includes Hawkeye's bow and arrow element.

Accessory elements include Captain America's shield, Spider-Man's web blast, Vision's cape, 2 flames, fire extinguisher and a Super Jumper.

This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6-12.

Combine with 76051 Super Hero Airport Battle to stage an even bigger encounter.

Tanker truck measures over 2” (7cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.

Motorbike measures over 2” (6cm) long, 1” (3cm) high and under 1” (2cm) wide.

Wind sock measures over5” (14cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.

Page 1 of this thread has the picture. It has been officially released already

Sooo since I enjoy moccing so much I'm gonna start my own 'Super Hero' City. It's a project for a long time, but I'm open for options you guys have.

Right now I'm making the bridge the centre piece of my city which connects the left and right part. The sets I'm going to add in are:

Daily Bugle MOC

Avengers Tower MOC

Spiderman Rhino Attack set construction MOC

Ghosterbusters HQ

Some side builds like TMNT

As you can see all those themes are new york based (for most part) so that's something I would like to use as a red line. Anyone got some Marvel (set) ideas that I can turn into something for in the city that fit the NY theme?

This sounds like a great idea! You should add the Battle of New York from the Avengers. That would look cool.

As you can see all those themes are new york based (for most part) so that's something I would like to use as a red line. Anyone got some Marvel (set) ideas that I can turn into something for in the city that fit the NY theme?

You could modify the new Doctor Strange set into a full building.

Sooo since I enjoy moccing so much I'm gonna start my own 'Super Hero' City. It's a project for a long time, but I'm open for options you guys have.

Right now I'm making the bridge the centre piece of my city which connects the left and right part. The sets I'm going to add in are:

Daily Bugle MOC

Avengers Tower MOC

Spiderman Rhino Attack set construction MOC

Ghosterbusters HQ

Some side builds like TMNT

I have a small(ish) version of your idea as my Marvel display

I've always wanted to do it with some Modular buildings. Love to see it when you're done!

You could modify the new Doctor Strange set into a full building.

I'm definitely considering doing this.

Anyone else think the Mr t hairpiece could be recoloured for yondu next year?

Speaking of, does anyone have any guesses for how they'll do the antenna piece for Mantis?

Speaking of, does anyone have any guesses for how they'll do the antenna piece for Mantis?

New piece. It'll either be just one piece or a new hair that will use the antenna pieces that Twitch (J2G's favourite minifigure :wink: ) has

Wow, Wow guys, we are going a bit fast heh :grin: , we just know about the Doctor Strange set!

Altough i'd love to hear what the Guardians 2 sets are going to be... I liked the first so...

A few Sentinels would be nice.

That would be a cool idea to see. If anyone hasn't seen Captain Nemo's X-Men display piece he did with the Sentinels vs. X-Men a while back then I definitely suggest taking a look. It's amazing!

Has anyone managed to remove the trans flame piece from Ghost Rider's head?

Yes we mentioned it already and it is not removable

I feel like we will probably get yondu next year! James gunn has said he has a much prominent role in the sequel.

Indeed, to me he is the only nice addition to the team, the 3 girls all have the same skillset, fight with hands or sticks or sword... we got that.

Indeed, to me he is the only nice addition to the team, the 3 girls all have the same skillset, fight with hands or sticks or sword... we got that.

I mean, yondu shoots an arrow. Not exactly gonna translate well to lego. 100% rather have Mantis than Yondu. Male heroes are a dime a dozen when it comes to Lego. Luckily I'm sure we'll get both.

I mean, yondu shoots an arrow. Not exactly gonna translate well to lego. 100% rather have Mantis than Yondu. Male heroes are a dime a dozen when it comes to Lego. Luckily I'm sure we'll get both.

He doesn't just shoot it :grin: , but we should get back to the topic at hand, we are way to far in advance here.

Yes we mentioned it already and it is not removable

I wasn't asking if it "is it easily removeable", I wanted to know if anyone managed to remove it.

Edited by agoodfella77

More like $10-$20 each :(

Ohh the savageness

Edited by Quicksilver838

Yeah, notice I didn't ask "is it easily removeable", I asked has anyone managed to remove it. It's a little nuanced and you have to read and comprehend, I know that can be a stretch sometimes.

I did not notice. My apologize for my oblivion but being condescending was unwarranted

I did not notice. My apologize for my oblivion but being condescending was unwarranted

No harm, no foul. I apologize as well and will edit my comments. I was simply trying to find out if anyone was successful in removing it and what the best method might be. That's all, not trying to go over old ground.

Page 1 of this thread has the picture. It has been officially released already

Why didn't you say that to the guy who posted the Doctor Strange description? Just because the picture has been non-officially released, does it mean that all the features have been explained? Does it mean that the specifics of the set have been released? For some people, the minifigs are not the only deciding factor as to whether or not they'd buy the set, and since the set HAS NOT YET BEEN RELEASED, there are no reviews and so they would read the description. And plus, who doesn't appreciate the context of the set? So next time before you step on someone's efforts, be grateful that someone has actually taken the time to post the description and that some people actually read it.