Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I wonder if the flame piece in trans-orange is too brittle so they glued it to the head to keep it from breaking?

Does this mean the pumpkin bomb is also glued?

I'm assuming that the sides of the flames ("sideburns") are probably broken easily so they chose to glue it.

The only thing really bothering me is the wrong spider symbol. Otherwise that is a refreshing and superdetailed new Spiderman variant. Finally!!

It isn't in any pictures, but is the old web-string included? How about more than one of those clear braces on his new web piece? I am wondering how that would work for Tony's repulsors.

It looks like the sort of piece that's small enough that they'll include an extra. I bet you'll see it turn up with Doctor Strange as well.

The only thing really bothering me is the wrong spider symbol. Otherwise that is a refreshing and superdetailed new Spiderman variant. Finally!!

I'm sure they'll fix the spider symbol problem for Spider-Man: Homecoming.

That's not a good picture to use for comparisons. The only thing you can accurately judge based on that is the spider symbol, which is really the only thing off on the figure.

It shows all the incorrect parts, the boot, the "belt", the arm, the shape of the end of the red part on lower abdomen, the shape of the red going down, the black parts conencted to belt that goes up and the symbol.

All of which can be confirmed on other pictures of costume aswell.

I'm so shocked about Ghost Rider's head. Huh, maybe LEGO doesn't want kids catching other minifigures' heads on fire? :laugh: #StopAspiringArsonistsEarly

Edited by Puffle Pal26

I highly doubt it's two pieces glued together, though--has Lego ever done anything like that? A dual-mold would seem more likely to me...

As you wish :)

Two pictures from the instructions. The head with flame piece is listed as one piece :(

And the figure itself. Maybe some brute force could separate the pieces, but I don't think it will work safely

Thanks! Sorry if that sounded accusatory, it's just so weird!

It shows all the incorrect parts, the boot, the "belt", the arm, the shape of the end of the red part on lower abdomen, the shape of the red going down, the black parts conencted to belt that goes up and the symbol.

All of which can be confirmed on other pictures of costume aswell.

You must be looking at a different picture than the rest of us.

Unfortunately it is not a lie.

I bought this set today and the flame piece is attached to the head. It is also shown this way in the instructions.

On the other hand, the Ghost Rider figure is still awesome.

Whoa... hold up... my post about the NeoGAF guy turned out to be true... *huh*

Even I'm shocked about it...!!! :sad::thumbdown:

The incorrect logo on spiderman's chest doesn't bother me too much, but hopefully they will change those with the Spiderman Homecoming sets next year.

Lego has to base stuff on concept art for movies, guys...the logo probably changed after they designed him. This happens every time and there's nothing we or Lego can do about it. The logo still looks good so who cares?

I see no problem with the symbol, it bothers perfectionists. Honestly, this is the best spidey we've ever gotten, regardless of the symbol looking different.

I highly doubt it's two pieces glued together, though--has Lego ever done anything like that? A dual-mold would seem more likely to me...

Maybe not with hair, but Lord Business' big boy pants had bricks glued to the legs.

Maybe not with hair, but Lord Business' big boy pants had bricks glued to the legs.

Yeah, that was because if it wasn't like it was, it would be so easy for the leg pieces to come off. Not sure why LEGO have done this though, it should work the same as any other hair or head accessory

As you wish :)

Two pictures from the instructions. The head with flame piece is listed as one piece :(

gr01r9xyx.jpg

gr02f9xs3.jpg

And the figure itself. Maybe some brute force could separate the pieces, but I don't think it will work safely.

gr033eyon.jpg

gr043bai7.jpg

gr05bby6y.jpg

Could you show us some pictures of the bike from various angles pretty please!? I'd love that! Great pictures by the way, man that's an awesome minifig.

That is very strange, but it doesn't bother me too much as I will never take apart this beautiful minifig! Oh it's everything I've ever dreamed of! I cannot contain my excitement over this set as a longtime, hardcore Ghost Rider fan. The printing is fantastic, the flame head mold is brilliant, I just can't get over the fact that this exists, I have to pinch myself sometimes. Perhaps it's wishful thinking, but I hope Ghost Rider starts appearing more in the cartoons and maybe even in the MCU in some capacity soon(maybe even a Netflix series). Maybe it's too much to hope for but hey, if you would have told me a year ago that we'd be getting an official Ghost Rider set I wouldn't have believed you.

At least there's still the Infearno piece for those who wanted to use this on custom minifigs.

Edited by ToaDraco

When more people have the Ghost Rider set, will anyone be willing to try and seperate the head piece and the head? I am intrested if it is actually moulded together or just glued.

Yeah since it's only a $20 set I'm going to give it a shot when it hits the US.