Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Well if it's bright red then there must've been lighting issues when those pictures were taken, because Cap's tan face looks normal! I'd be fine with either color, but the bright red makes it look more like the Civil War version of Spidey

Well if it's bright red then there must've been lighting issues when those pictures were taken, because Cap's tan face looks normal! I'd be fine with either color, but the bright red makes it look more like the Civil War version of Spidey

Yea it doesn't look bright at all in these pics. I wish it was a little brighter but it's still a cool fig.

I wonder what the deal is with coloration confusion so often.

I remember when the Hobbit Smaug set images were released, people thought he was Bright red instead of Dark Red.

Now it's the other way around.

Weird.

I just think that when we see images with better quality these misconceptions will go away

I wonder what the deal is with coloration confusion so often.

I remember when the Hobbit Smaug set images were released, people thought he was Bright red instead of Dark Red.

Now it's the other way around.

Weird.

Did we? Oh yeah...

But guys, that is bright red

I think those colour confusion is because they are renders and edited pretty heavy to look cool and real. I think it's going to be bright red.

Edited by KCMatze

These image aren't of the best quality, but it's clear enough to see that Spider-Man is bright, normal red. You'd definitely know if he was dark red like Iron-Man, and the arm printing would look darker.

Set images like this aren't renders - if you noticed some star wars images had stands on the figures that had been forgotten to be removed.

Okay. Maybe not entirely rendered. But heavily edited anyways.

Don't know if this has been posted yet? Saw it on Brick Leaks on Facebook :sweet: .

Hawkeye by CaptainBritainDJW, on Flickr

Awh man he looks so cool! I have to get him!

Edited by kevkipo

The face isn't all that bad, but I still don't understand why they didn't just use Hawkeyes old face. Nice figure overall.

Yeah - I actually think it suits Hawkeye better than it does Cap! Would have definitely been happier with Hawkeyes old face but it's an easy enough swap I guess.

Love the torso though, overall very happy! Reckon it'd be even better with swapping in Superboys arm on that sleeveless one. That figure is too expensive to get over here just for that though.

Love the torso though, overall very happy! Reckon it'd be even better with swapping in Superboys arm on that sleeveless one. That figure is too expensive to get over here just for that though.

I suspect it won't be long before more figures with those arms turn up.

The face isn't all that bad, but I still don't understand why they didn't just use Hawkeyes old face.

It's no longer in production. they thought this was good enough so they didnt put old one back in production for this set.

The figure isn't very accurate to the movie costume tho =/

if they couldnt even get practical costume hawkeye right, wonder what sort of inaccuracies their spider man will have.

Edited by deskp

Any chance of getting psylock? My daughter really wants a minifig of her.

Lego has the right to make ANY Marvel character correct? So it doesn't have to be tied to Xmen Apocalypse does it?

Lego has the right to make ANY Marvel character correct?

Well, kind of. It's not like they have carte blanche - anything would have to be submitted to Marvel for approval, and Marvel doesn't seem too interested in marketing X-Men merchandise lately. We'll surely get more X-Men sets eventually, but they seem destined to be few and far between.

It's no longer in production. they thought this was good enough so they didnt put old one back in production for this set.

The figure isn't very accurate to the movie costume tho =/

if they couldnt even get practical costume hawkeye right, wonder what sort of inaccuracies their spider man will have.

It resembles it perfectly, The only thing is the waist strap is under his costume in the movie...

I wish they put ant man in 76067 instead of cap just so teams could be completed

That Captain America fig looks cool!

Even though the head is tanned and the torso is a little inaccurate. Yeah it is great. Still no leg printing though