Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I'm loving this set, because I really need all of those minifigs! The great thing about the Civil War sets is that they're providing me with all of the AoU figs I missed out on for a fraction of the price! I think this Hawkeye might finally be the one I leave in one piece, too!

Hey, is Spider-Man the first character to have a minifigure for each of his film franchises? We got the classic Raimi one back in the day, then Amazing Spider-Man had a minifig at SDCC, and now MCU Spider-Man, that's all three! No such luck for Batman or Superman, and they're the only ones with any other major reboots that we've seen. I guess once the Green Lantern Corps movie comes out we can say the same for Hal Jordan, but for now I think Spidey stands alone, at least in the Superhero line!

Actually not unfortunately, we still need a minifigure of the 1979 Japanese Spider Man film where Spider Man a.k.a Takuya Yamashiro is a motorbike racer by day, but when his city needs him, he dons the Spider Protector suit and with the help of his transforming spacecraft/giant mech suit Leopardon he fights off the forces of the Iron Cross army.

:grin:

Actually let's all try to forget about that mistake, yeah Spider Man Civil War looks great

I assume most people, don't really want to spend $70 for a toy

This comment

This is definitely a set where the minifigures out way the build, and they're so good that's totally fine with me! I do like that they made it a Roxxon truck, but it definitely feels like it should be shorter and a bit more solid.

As for the minifigures, that Spidey looks AMAZING. I kind of wish they had just printed black lines on dual molded arms instead of blue arms with red printed on it but that's a minor thing. The Hawkeye face is a little silly, but I have the AoU one so not too bad for me personally. I do wish they'd do a slightly different face print for Cap but I understand why he's in the set. Good to see they updated Vision's stone to be correct.

Overall I'm definitely excited for this!

$30 price point? This may be the best set in the line, price included.

Do we know yet when it's coming out?

August

Augusto

The eighth month of the year

The month after July, but before September. Yeah, that one.

I'm so glad the set is only $30! I was really hoping it would be that price, but I figured it would probably be $40. I literally can't contain my excitement!

Am I the only one really digging the Roxxon truck. I just think it's going to look great next to the rest of the airport. Even the rest of the build are nice add ons. Also I doubt it but fingers crossed for a antman figure somehow lol

August

Augusto

So you're saying 2 months after June? 4 months before December?

Am I the only one really digging the Roxxon truck. I just think it's going to look great next to the rest of the airport. Even the rest of the build are nice add ons. Also I doubt it but fingers crossed for a antman figure somehow lol

I can't argue with that, I also believe they'll all look good together.

So you're saying 2 months after June? 4 months before December?

That's exactly what I'm saying, dear friend. Thanks for helping me clear this up. :wink:

August

Augusto

And 3 months from now :(

And 3 months from now :(

This guy (or gal or Attack Helicopter) gets it!

I was definitely not expecting it to be $30, but I'm not gonna Complain.

Edited by LegendsOfNinjago

I have good news for all of you! The tanker truck takedown set is $30!!!

Really?!?! Thats awesome! Where/how did you find out? :excited:

Edited by Legocity2713

Hi, guys! I was raised on Marvel comics, so to explain Roxxon: it's Marvel's go-to bad guy corporation. The company has been in the comics for decades. Think of it kinda like Lego using Octan.

I honestly don't understand all the backlash against the AoU Quinjet. Everyone seems to be vehemently opposed to buying it, but it was an awesome set at a good price point with great figures. Sorry for going off-topic.

It is at a good price point for what you get but I, and I assume most people, don't really want to spend $70 for a toy.

And this is coming from a die hard Marvel and Lego fan. (Who also really likes that Quinjet design. A lot)

But idk, thats just me. :sweet:

I wouldn't say I'm vehemently opposed to it. I debated a lot about whether or not to get that set. The Vision was one of the only characters from it that I cared about, and I liked the Quinjet section of the build well enough, but in the end, I couldn't feel justified in buying it. I DID buy the CA:CW Airport Battle set, and I really think the AoU Quinjet looked much, much better, but the rest of the set offered more that I was interested in. Hell, I would've paid $80 just for that Giant-Man/Ant-man combo. (Not really, but you get my meaning.) This 4th CW set, though, offers me some cool versions of characters that I don't have and some cool parts in a color that I like, all at a price I won't feel nearly as much. I think it's a winner for me.

I understand that people have different opinions and all, but I don't really *get* the dislike for the truck build. It isn't something that I'll keep built, but that isn't too surprising for me. For what it is, it looks fine. Why do people think it looks bad? Or is it *just* that it differs from the movie, apparently?

I have good news for all of you! The tanker truck takedown set is $30!!!

Wheeeeeeeeee!

Think of it kinda like Lego using Octan.

The fact you use Octan to represent Roxxon has made me wonder what kind of dodgy dealings we aren't seeing in the City sets :laugh:

I love the truck too. Also, I'm a big fan of the the play features Lego puts in sets. They just make everything so much more fun, so I'm really gonna enjoy the flipping fire feature on this truck!

I love the truck too. Also, I'm a big fan of the the play features Lego puts in sets. They just make everything so much more fun, so I'm really gonna enjoy the flipping fire feature on this truck!

I wouldn't say I'm vehemently opposed to it. I debated a lot about whether or not to get that set. The Vision was one of the only characters from it that I cared about, and I liked the Quinjet section of the build well enough, but in the end, I couldn't feel justified in buying it. I DID buy the CA:CW Airport Battle set, and I really think the AoU Quinjet looked much, much better, but the rest of the set offered more that I was interested in. Hell, I would've paid $80 just for that Giant-Man/Ant-man combo. (Not really, but you get my meaning.) This 4th CW set, though, offers me some cool versions of characters that I don't have and some cool parts in a color that I like, all at a price I won't feel nearly as much. I think it's a winner for me.

I understand that people have different opinions and all, but I don't really *get* the dislike for the truck build. It isn't something that I'll keep built, but that isn't too surprising for me. For what it is, it looks fine. Why do people think it looks bad? Or is it *just* that it differs from the movie, apparently?

I actually like the truck too. I've seen a lot of good MODs of it as well making me like it even more. :grin:

Wow, $30! That's an amazing price for 330 bricks and four minifigures.

I wonder if Sony had anything to do with the pricing, as part of the deal to use Spidey or something. Probably a long shot, but I could see where they would want to get him in the hands of as many MCU fans as possible so that Spidey is that much more well received when his movie drops.

I don't mind having the Roxxon truck instead of white, but what bugs me is the truck was a rigid, not a semi!

Bit slow on posting since it's announcement but chuffed with this 4th set.. glad it's finally been announced! Brilliant to see the new Spidey and love Hawkeyes update and Visions stone correction. The build doesn't do much for me personally so the low price helps a bit with that :grin: looking forward to picking it up!

Hey, is Spider-Man the first character to have a minifigure for each of his film franchises? We got the classic Raimi one back in the day, then Amazing Spider-Man had a minifig at SDCC, and now MCU Spider-Man, that's all three! No such luck for Batman or Superman, and they're the only ones with any other major reboots that we've seen. I guess once the Green Lantern Corps movie comes out we can say the same for Hal Jordan, but for now I think Spidey stands alone, at least in the Superhero line!

Well, we don't have an ASM2 suit.