Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Are, everything is coming together it all makes sense. Now we know why Black Panther had a fire extinguisher in his jet, he was trying to fly to the tanker to put out the fire.

Edited by Foxes Productionz

Funny that. People complain about Spidey needing a red torso. I'm assuming now he has one people want blue for Spidey

I just love society <3

And I just love the differing opinions that make society great. :thumbup:

Its not being complicated or anything; just because an opinion is less liked than the other doesn't make it any less valid.

I just realized:

Lego, ever the fire safety nuts, have included, yet another, obligatory fire extinguisher. At least it makes sense this time.

If I'm remembering correctly, isn't the fire extinguisher the calling card of a certain designer?

If I'm remembering correctly, isn't the fire extinguisher the calling card of a certain designer?

I remember hearing it was more a "Cheap 2 piece accessory that kids wont mind having added"

If you put the head of Hawkeye from the Age of Ultron sets on the body of this one you got a pretty sweet Matt Fraction David Aja Hawkeye from the comics. Now just need pizza dog.

Love the new Spider-Man! The colours look great and the arm printing is a nice touch. The truck looks like a nice build and Hawkeye's new costume looks great too, although its a shame they changed his head again. A bit of consistancy with the character would be nice.

It's just a running joke, I believe. They've been including them since the Helicarrier Breakout and Quinjet of year 1 in a number of sets, but mainly aeroships. (Including the Milano.) Like I said, it just makes sense this time around. Funny they didn't include one in the Ghost Rider set...

It's just a running joke, I believe. They've been including them since the Helicarrier Breakout and Quinjet of year 1 in a number of sets, but mainly aeroships. (Including the Milano.) Like I said, it just makes sense this time around. Funny they didn't include one in the Ghost Rider set...

What?? Haven't you found it? It's on Hobgoblin's glider

And I just love the differing opinions that make society great. :thumbup:

Its not being complicated or anything; just because an opinion is less liked than the other doesn't make it any less valid.

What Lego needs to do now is release a Spidey with a green torso under both blue and red printing. That way we'd all be united... in our hate! :D

What Lego needs to do now is release a Spidey with a green torso under both blue and red printing. That way we'd all be united... in our hate! :D

:laugh_hard: :laugh_hard: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well played my friend, well played :thumbup:

It looks like it and I hope it is.

It'd be nice if he had a new face expression, but I'm not complaining, I'm happy :)

Edited by amazingbricks

Screenshot_2016-05-14-21-04-41

Tell me that's not yellow

"that's not yellow."

Are you happy?

I could be wrong but on the box that shows all the characters Haweye looks like he has printing on his sleeve arm.

No, you're totally right!

I really thought I'd heard there was one designer who liked to throw them in as his calling card (Marcos Bessa maybe?). Granted I remember reading that years ago, sometime around the first or second wave of Marvel stuff, so I might not be remembering it entirely. Or I could be mistaken, it's been so long, granted it doesn't matter either way.

It definitely seems to be a running joke now though...

Edited by strangely