Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I don't post much but can I just say that this set (and the fact that the set is finally unveiled) makes me unbelievably happy. I'm glad the set has finally been revealed because I really couldn't have waited much longer. I'm very happy. I watched the brickshow's video and ran as fast as I could to the computer to see what people were saying here. Thank you guys for riding the hype train with me, I personally am not dissapointed in this set.

Such a small set with hardly any building experience and I'm excited like a baby. After seeing the movie I decided I need Civil War sets as well as Spider-Man ones, and well, here it comes.

I can't confirm, but the set has about the same amount of pieces as the Iron Skull Sub, so it should be £30. But like I say, can't confirm

Should be, if it's Toy r Us though, it'll be £40. Looks like I'll pick it up from Lego Shop then

Bought. Disappointed by no Zemo at all, but oh well. I love Spidey and Hawkeye, so I look forward to adding them to the Civil War fight. The build looks pretty nice too with the Roxxon reference.

Question about Hawkeye, though. Does his right arm have printing on it? I can vaguely make out a thin line that goes across.

Edited by Dr Axels

Wow, Lego needs to do this every year. If you've never gotten into MCU before, this Civil War wave is the place to be. Granted these are all repeat characters, the costumes look fantastic and varied enough to warrant a purchase. At 330 pieces and 4 minifigures, this set is solid - I don't see how anyone can complain when you compare it to other sets in this weight-class.

Here's hoping for a $30 price tag, but I'm more than in if it's $40.

Holy! After coming back from my third viewing of Civil War, this set was a nice (and unexpected) surprise!

Unfortunately, pretty much everything that I have to say about this set has already been said. I think the minfigures are top notch, despite the lack of Ant-Man, which make the set worth getting alone. My only real gripe with the set, like what a majority of others have said, is that the builds aren't in the final movie. Maybe it's supposed to represent the truck used by Scott? (If so, "Water" Truck Takedown would have been a more fitting title :wink:)

But in spite of what I would consider a "knock off like" build and color scheme, I still think it's a great set. Especially if it's around the $30-40 range, can't beat that.

Edited by TheAmazingDarkKnight

Holy! After coming back from my third viewing of Civil War, this set was a nice (and unexpected) surprise!

Haha, I just got back too, first time seeing it, and I can also confirm that it is a nice surprise. :grin:

Also 100 notifications on Eurobricks... in just a few hours... new record for me for sure. :laugh:

That said, at first glance I thought it was someone's rendering of how they want the set to look, but after looking at it more, I really like it.

The "water truck" was not yellow and not as long as others have pointed out. I like Spider-Man a lot. Will probably be giving him the other one's head though...

Hawkeye looks great as well and really accurate and I am also happy to get a Vision figure after missing out on the other one.

Captain America with his helmet is also nice. :thumbup:

The wind-cone does nothing for me. NOTHING!

Good set, if its $30 I'll totally be picking it up... (or even if its $40 I guess) :blush:

Edited by Legocity2713

Great set although I wish Ant-man was included with it. Wasn't their a one-on-one fight involving Cap, Spidey and another tanker? Their was a tanker that almost fell on Spidey and he caught it. Cap told him "you have heart kid". I'm glad that Vision is included as I yet to get him. I'm only missing Ant-man and War Machine from both sides.

:laugh:

That set's pretty laughable. At first glance, it didn't even look like a superhero set!

This is classic Lego hoping people will buy a set for the minifigures

Hey, I'm sold. :blush: It's not even just Spidey that I love; I just need a purple Hawkeye! :drool:

If Ant Man had have been included, would have loved to see his little disks as well (maybe created with the Ninjago 2015 Shurikens, or just a printed stud tile)

There's also printing on his legs:

Do you have another picture of Spidey?

Full image, please? :wink:

Can you show the full photo please!!?!?!

^ Agreed

This 'partially showing an official image' does not seem helpful to discussion at this stage. How are we as commentors on this topic meant to be able to know what the figure's details are if they can only be accurately seen in a different image that we are not privy to.

Here we are trying to decipher a rough official image and guess what the details are - when there appears to be a much more detailed official image that's not being shown ._.

I just noticed the super jumper... anyone have any idea why those still exist?

I think they over-estimated its popularity and intended for every set to have one, then when people announced how much they disliked it - they started adding it to sets only when needed as an additional function. In this case, it seems the set would only have a single function otherwise (The exploding truck) and the Super Jumper piece is likely a way of claiming it to have more functions and playability.

I guess it could be worse though, at least the exploding truck function does not appear to be connected to the super jumper.

Holy freaking cow! That set is fantastic! The minifigure selection is amazing, I love that Spider-man! (Yeah, so that's where all of the printing went is wave) The Hawkeye is great, the team's are completed now....but that knob just will not do. And Roxxon, man.

Where the heck did they get Roxxon from? The Roxxon corporation wasn't even in the movie!

My least favorite part of the set is the box art, and maybe the tanker"s color scheme (the only exploding tanker in the film was white that I saw :wink:), but who cares. Minifigures!

I'm a DC buyer, but this is a must get!

Yeah, i'm impressed by the level of detail also. Hopefully clearer images arrive soon, but it looks like it has virtually everything i was hoping it would have. Lego really seem to have went into full blown 'Silver Centurion' levels of detail with Spider-man.

Roxxon, man.

Where the heck did they get Roxxon from? The Roxxon corporation wasn't even in the movie!

Roxxon refrences have been appearing in the movie series, particularly Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3 and Avengers. In the comics they are connected to the death of Howard Stark so this set is a massive easter egg to that storyline - which probably explains why this was not revealed until now as its possible people could have put two and two together and realised the twist in the movie.

Though admittedly that twist was revealed/heavily hinted in 'The Winter Soldier'

Edited by Scarilian

Great set. It seems to be cheap, has decent builds and awesome figs. Spidey looks perfect and so does Hawkeye. I'm also glad to get Vision and AoU Cap (as I have neither of them).

Where have I heard Roxxon Corporation..

Ironman 3. "The Roxxon Oil Corporation" also a bunch of references in SHIELD. Also they were in LMS if you played that

Where have I heard Roxxon Corporation..

Ironman 3. "The Roxxon Oil Corporation" also a bunch of references in SHIELD. Also they were in LMS if you played that

It was also mentioned numerous times in the Agent Carter TV series.