Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Squadron Supreme? Eh...I'll take Hyperion but you can keep the rest. Not trying to sound ungrateful, but I'd rather have the higher priority characters before these C-listers. I know they're in AA but I can't help but feel a bit disappointed. Maybe I'll feel better once I see how they look.

Squadron Supreme? Eh...I'll take Hyperion but you can keep the rest. Not trying to sound ungrateful, but I'd rather have the higher priority characters before these C-listers. I know they're in AA but I can't help but feel a bit disappointed. Maybe I'll feel better once I see how they look.

The SS is pure specualtion. Sir Gareth'll drop another hint in the morning.

My thoughts exactly. You people are like the gurs who go to a party and just laugh and nod and say "it's an inside joke".

Also, I like the new profile pic.

Thanks! Hopefully they just tell us tomorrow.

The SS is pure specualtion. Sir Gareth'll drop another hint in the morning.

I see. Well hopefully it remains as such. Not trying to speak for all of us because I'm sure many of you want them, but we don't quite need them at the moment. They are just knock off JL anyway :grin:

I don't think sleeves are too big of a spoiler. :blush: Now this is a spoiler: Tony Stark will have an Iron Man suit… and its rumored to be… get this: a dark red color! :tongue:

NO WAY!?

Oh my friggin gosh J2G, Doctor Strange is coming isn't he?

giphy.gif

Heyyy, Gareth... see that PM box up there^ Would you just... y'know * Hint Hint * * Poke Poke *

Edited by kevkipo

Can we not post things like that. Listing off some distant removed person's "insight" on a set is both not reliable and incredibly annoying. As is making a game of it. I don't know why there's this urge for informants to string us along; if you know something just say it, and if you cannot say it for obvious reasons (like you'll get in trouble for doing so) then don't even bring it up in the first place.

Yes thank you!!! Finally some common sense.As said above if you have some information about something then say it out loud without those annoying hints but if you can't then don't say anything at all.

c35f82d99f2c672ed33e7baf5ee95080d310299cc7a3610bcc5c427dfe9ca795.jpg

Yes thank you!!! Finally some common sense.As said above if you have some information about something then say it out loud without those annoying hints but if you can't then don't say anything at all.

True that ^ Sonnnn

I'd like to echo what Captain Nemo said. This is plain ridiculous. We're already on the 30th page of this thread and it's full of Just2Good's (and other people's) stupid annoying hints. Either tell us what you know, or don't bring it up in the first place. You can see everyone's desperate to know, guessing on every little hint you give us. So don't make this turn into the 2015 thread, cluttered and chaotic, just tell us. It's really beginning to anger me.

I'd like to echo what Captain Nemo said. This is plain ridiculous. We're already on the 30th page of this thread and it's full of Just2Good's (and other people's) stupid annoying hints. Either tell us what you know, or don't bring it up in the first place. You can see everyone's desperate to know, guessing on every little hint you give us. So don't make this turn into the 2015 thread, cluttered and chaotic, just tell us. It's really beginning to anger me.

Well it's starting to get pathethic indeed. A bunch of grown-ups begging and a few dudes that get off the attention they're getting because they know something.

Well in the first place it is very childish to give hints to others who are very desperate to know some important information. It may seem fun for them because they practically control what we know, but we do not enjoy ut indeed

Well this thread has been a pain to catch up with

Edited by LMB10

Duh! All the "likes" are, like, hints at Shaggy's dialogue, and the supreme is, like, a hint at their sandwiches. It's, like, a Scooby Doo set! Is it the other "nostalgic" D2C? I know it isn't Marvel, but...

What!? No, not even close.

I c ant believe nobody has got this reference. I'm Luising my mind. Sorry about the r ant, man.

Welcome to Eurobricks, Jbricks. I can't believe you joined just to post this :laugh: Props to you for getting the reference :thumbup:

It's obvious what it is. Strange that a lot of folks aren't getting it... :laugh:

Mhmm...

A summer crossover wave or video game? Thanos and darkseid team up?

Nope :grin:

Or dimensions!!!!!!! Still no clue. It's not a crossover wave though. Maybe it's a video game?

Nah.

Nope :grin:

Squadron Supreme? Are we getting them in AA sets soon?

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!

Yes! That would explain why it relates to both. Members of the Squadron Supreme included original DC Comics characters!

Nekchir also mentioned a Summer wave of sets with Thanos.....

You and your squad figured out the supreme surprise :wink:

We are in fact getting a member of the Squadron Supreme, specifically

Hyperion

in the Avengers Space Mission set.

Sorry, at least it's just Hyperion... for now :wink:

Wow we went through all that just to find out that the fig was hyperion

Edited by Chookdude

FRIGGIN ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

The least interesting Character of all the Marvel friggin hero's! I hate Hyperion everyone knows it's just a Superman knock off

Uggghhh...

Edited by kevkipo

From what I've heard, the Avengers Assemble cartoon is a bit mediocre anyway.

Edited by Jay_Em

From what I've heard, the Avengers Assemble cartoon is a bit mediocre anyway.

It is a pretty bad show, but look at all the awesome minifigures we're getting out of it. Who would of thought we'd ever get Hyperion and Kang the Conqueror?

It's annoying when you thinking about it that we're getting characters like Hyperion(it was today that I discovered that this character even exists) and not Daredevil,Punisher,Blade or even Ghost Rider for the matter.And some of those characters appeared on the shows like Ultimate Spiderman or Avengers Assemble so you can't say that kids arent familiar with them.

Keeping up with this thread is like chasing after a plane in a smart car, difficult and occasionally confusing. In all seriousness I'm very excited to hear that we're getting Falcon, Spider Man, Winter Soldier, Zemo, panther and Crossbones in MCU form at least!

Edited by legofreak86

Keeping up with this thread is like chasing after a plane in a smart car, difficult and occasionally confusing. In all seriousness I'm very excited to hear that we're getting Falcon, Spider Man, Winter Soldier, Zemo, panther and Crossbones in MCU form at least!

This. And I'll take all the other debuts too, even Hyperion.

It is a pretty bad show, but look at all the awesome minifigures we're getting out of it. Who would of thought we'd ever get Hyperion and Kang the Conqueror?

Or Ms. Marvel? Or three quinjets! (This ones got the Avenjet.)

I've been gone a while can someone please recap what we've learned over the past few days?

Here's a recap of everything we know:

January:

Racers 1 - $9.99

Racers 2 - $9.99

Racers 3 - $9.99

Iron Skull Submarine Attack - $?

Includes Iron Skull and Henchmen

Avengers Space Mission - $?

Includes Hawkeye, Hyperion, Kang the Conqueror, and Ms. Marvel

March:

CA:CW 1 - $19.99

Includes Captain America, Crossbones, and Spider-Man

CA:CW 2 - $? > 19.99

Includes Baron Zemo, Iron Man, and the Winter Soldier

CA:CW 3 - $?

Includes Black Panther, Captain America, Falcon, and Henchmen

Edited by Sir Gareth

I've been gone a while can someone please recap what we've learned over the past few days?

3 Civil War sets:

1 - Spidey, Cap, Crossbones

2 - Iron Man, Zemo, Bucky

3 - Cap, Falcon, Black Panther

Avengers TV sets:

1 - Iron Skull, Goons, more

2 - Ms Marvel, Kang the Conqueror, Hawkeye, more

Here's a recap of everything we know:

January:

Racers 1 - $9.99

Racers 2 - $9.99

Racers 3 - $9.99