Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Duh! All the "likes" are, like, hints at Shaggy's dialogue, and the supreme is, like, a hint at their sandwiches. It's, like, a Scooby Doo set! Is it the other "nostalgic" D2C?

I know it isn't Marvel, but...

Edited by Aegis2000

Can we not post things like that. Listing off some distant removed person's "insight" on a set is both not reliable and incredibly annoying. As is making a game of it. I don't know why there's this urge for informants to string us along; if you know something just say it, and if you cannot say it for obvious reasons (like you'll get in trouble for doing so) then don't even bring it up in the first place.

So like my cousin knows a guy whos like into art and fine wine who knows a girl from an art show who like knows a guy who knows a guy who like knows an excelsior bartender whos like in the know that knows we're like in for a supreme surprise next year... :wink:

I c ant believe nobody has got this reference. I'm Luising my mind. Sorry about the r ant, man.

I c ant believe nobody has got this reference. I'm Luising my mind. Sorry about the r ant, man.

OMG! The

Part where Falcon recruits Ant-Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE GETTING GIANT MAN! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!

Nice riddles, by the way.

Edited by Aegis2000

OMG! The

Part where Falcon recruits Ant-Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE GETTING GIANT MAN! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!

Nice riddles, by the way.

Giant Man? Cool!

Maybe nekchir hasn't mentioned

Giant man because he's the main build of one set? Maybe the size of Lego's groot.

Hopefully not built like him though...

Hopefully not built like him though...

Ugh, PMed Sir Gareth. Giant Man is another Red Herring. The reference is definitely correct though.

Sir Gareth said the surprise is Supreme. It involves both Marvel and DC. It is not Racers oriented, And it has NOTHING to do with Ant-Man. If we don't get it by tomorrow, he'll post another hint.

It's obvious what it is. Strange that a lot of folks aren't getting it... :laugh:

He already said that its not Dr. Strange.

Squadron Supreme? Are we getting them in AA sets soon?

Yes! That would explain why it relates to both. Members of the Squadron Supreme included original DC Comics characters!

Nekchir also mentioned a Summer wave of sets with Thanos.....

Be prepared to be amazed, but unless we re-define the term LEGo minifigure.... :cry_sad:

Amazed? Spider-Man? Giant spider with legs? What? Snake tail? Mermaid? Not legs? DcfDs2a.png

Edited by CM4Sci

Yes! That would explain why it relates to both. Members of the Squadron Supreme included original DC Comics characters!

Nekchir also mentioned a Summer wave of sets with Thanos.....

The sarcasm in that comment is really overwhelming. But I can overlook it because Thanos.

EDIT: The Squadron does relate to DC as many (if not all) of its characters are based after members of the Justice League.

Example: Hyperion ----- Superman

Nighthawk --- Batman

Etc…….

Edited by Legocity2713

Super pumped about getting AA Hawkeye, who's as close to Matt Fraction's Hawkeye as I'll ever get, but a bit bummed that we're getting Carol Danvers's Ms. Marvel and not Kamala Khan or Captain Marvel. I have to wonder now, though, if we'll see the Spider-Man suit in a live-action photo or in minifig form first. If leaks like this are already happening then it's only a matter of time before one or the other starts circulating.

Super pumped about getting AA Hawkeye, who's as close to Matt Fraction's Hawkeye as I'll ever get, but a bit bummed that we're getting Carol Danvers's Ms. Marvel and not Kamala Khan or Captain Marvel. I have to wonder now, though, if we'll see the Spider-Man suit in a live-action photo or in minifig form first. If leaks like this are already happening then it's only a matter of time before one or the other starts circulating.

Good point. Obviously there are those who have seen one version or both already. Like you said, only a matter of time......