Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Anyone think the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D pack may slightly increase our chances of getting an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D set? I'd like to hope it would as the show is pretty mainstream now.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Has Lego done anything for any of the Marvel or DC live-action shows yet?

I wouldn't hold my breath. Has Lego done anything for any of the Marvel or DC live-action shows yet?

Not including SDCC Arsenal

Not including SDCC Arsenal

I would have to say the SDCC Green Arrow also looks TV Show based, but I am guessing that doesn't count either.

I think it means if we see anything, it will be a SDCC exclusive. I love me some AoS, but the viewership is small, and mostly isn't kids, the biggest audience for wide release sets. There are a bunch of Ideas projects based on AoS. I have made my own mocs for these characters.

Aaaand still no Ghost Rider or Spider-Man for the game... At least those dlc packs sound pretty awesome and there seems to be a great selection of characters, though it's disappointing Mack and Hunter aren't in the AoS one and they could've slipped Ghost Rider into the Dr. Strange one somehow I'm sure.

This is my bet for a Marvel SDCC exclusive

deadpool_02.jpg?itok=5i7ly1hQ

He is most popular "superhero" right now

And they don't need new pieces to produce a version based on the film (dark red/black)

Edited by Robert8

Don't make Deadpool SDCC!

What with Daredevil being popular (and season 2 is out today) what if the SDCC exclusive is first apperence Daredevil?

What with Daredevil being popular (and season 2 is out today) what if the SDCC exclusive is first apperence Daredevil?

They could use the new black panther ear piece as his horns. However I need me a Dare Devil.

Edited by PickleManDan

25860804955_5ee8167afa.jpg

im not sure if anyone has seen this yet but it gives us our first look at doctor strange and baron zemo!!!

i have to say not to impressed with the doctor strange minifig just looks like ironman in doctor strange's outfit. love the baron Z. minifig hope its in the fourth civil war set!!!!

Not impressed by Doctor Strange?! Baron Zemo looks perfect to me, and there's maybe a chance that we'll get him next year. He's the main villain in the next season of AA!

Well after this game and his dlcs is the best time for Lego stop Spiderman Man set (sorry even i love Spiderman Man but but we need new diferent characters) or add new sets for this game... Just like befor...remeber MODOK (comic version and not stupid AA version) only few stupid thinks with this set - missing AIM drone (the best chance) classic Thor without helmet and Taskmaster shield.... But this baron Zemo is awsome and we need him Just like another characters from this game Crimson Dynamo, will be there Whirlwind, Grim Reaper, classic Klaw(big chance to do him with his hand klaw maybe be in BP movie with some robotick arm right) Bucky, and if we get Zemo we need classic Arnin Zola too:) etc... They told us that Zemo in MCU will not have his mask... So hope that was Just lies... A:AoU have such a potencial (f. e. concept art of baron Strucker with satanic robotick klaw) and we do not get him with it. Lego did this time medium job and they want the same like with A:AoU sets but not happened...but maybe lego can not do this movie accurate figs... Scarlett Witch has somethink different...Black Widow the same figure...i love Giant Man and Ant Man microfigure (maybe we get two like apology for miss in Ant Man set:) and finaly it is right that we have to thanks to lego that do this sets and buy licenc for them even if we somethink do not like :) because they do not have to... they have a lot of money from Star Wars sets etc...

ye

heres the deal i like benedict cumberbatch this doesn't look like benedict cumberbatch!

I get that, but this is meant to portray his comic version, not the movie version.

Why is it that Green Goblin seems to be the main bad guy in the LEGO Spider-Man sets as of late (he is in the Mighty Micros set, the Juniors set and the big Bridge set later this year plus last year's Duplo set)

Why is it that Green Goblin seems to be the main bad guy in the LEGO Spider-Man sets as of late (he is in the Mighty Micros set, the Juniors set and the big Bridge set later this year plus last year's Duplo set)

He is Spidey's arch nemesis

What if the daredevil for sdcc is the Netflix version of him and not a comic book based figure?

Why would the sdcc exclusive be a Daredevil? You say it as if we already know it's going to be Daredevil. Have i missed something?

Edited by Borex

Why would the sdcc exclusive be a Daredevil? You say it as if we already know it's going to be Daredevil. Have i missed something?

Amazingbricks is "guessing" we're getting Daredevil for SDCC. Few posts up.

Based off the past Superheroes SDCC exclusives I'd say it's a solid guess. If they do two, my bet would be on Netflix Daredevil and a Civil War II Captain America.

LEGO seems to like using its new pieces in SDCC exclusives and I think the Nexo Knights shield could work as Cap's new shield.

As long as the SDCC exclusive is not an X-Men, it'll be ok. Otherwise, SDCC exclusive X-Men = slap in the face.

As long as the SDCC exclusive is not an X-Men, it'll be ok. Otherwise, SDCC exclusive X-Men = slap in the face.

Kick in the nuts.

Wow. I really love the look of Doctor Strange and Baron Zemo. Shame they've completely left out the MCU's Guardians of the Galaxy.

I'm sure there's probably a thread for this on the forum somewhere, but does anyone know what's happening with the Ant-Man pack? I though it was meant to be free DLC with release, but it ended up never happening?