Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Agent 13 is flying the Quinjet.

Ah, I see. Didn't know she was capable of that :grin:

I think maybe Agent 13 is flying the Quinjet? Or else that's a clone of Bucky. :look:

aaand didn't notice those last two posts.

Edited by Tragic Banjo

New vision confirmed!

Dang, I got last years quinjet just for him :(

At least it was on clearance:)

Edited by legosamsonite

New vision confirmed!

Dang, I got last years quinjet just for him :(

At least it was on clearance:)

Yeah I had bought it from him and widow.

Unfortunately my was not on clearance.

Yeah I had bought it from him and widow.

Unfortunately my was not on clearance.

Ouch! Ive managed to never pay more than 59$ USD on marvel per set

2012 quinjet second hand perfect condition

Milano 15$ off

2015 quinjet half off

All in the last year

It was a good year ;)

Wait where?!

Depends on your definition of "confirmed", but Tragic Banjo's profile pics have always been (for as long as I've been here) hints toward upcoming minifigs. He just changed it to a (pretty sweet) picture of the Vision. I'd hope for a comic-book version, but I don't expect that will happen. Unless he's the 5xxxxxxx polybag we've heard rumblings about. Fingers crossed!

Edited by rob-ot5000

Yeah, Vision is coming! Again! With a yellow stone! (Maybe :sceptic:)

I just hope he worth paying for, I bought the Quinjet last year for all of it, not just him, so I'm not all that disappointed. Thanks Tragic Banjo! Given a Team Stark member is in the set, does this mean that a Team Cap member is in the set! Namely our resident sleeved Avenging archer?

Depends on your definition of "confirmed", but Tragic Banjo's profile pics have (for as long as I've been here) hints toward upcoming minifigs. He just changed it to a (pretty sweet) picture of the Vision. I'd hope for a comic-book version, but I don't expect that will happen. Unless he's the 5xxxxxxx polybag we've heard rumblings about. Fingers crossed!

Ah now I understand :) thanks!

Depends on your definition of "confirmed", but Tragic Banjo's profile pics have (for as long as I've been here) hints toward upcoming minifigs. He just changed it to a (pretty sweet) picture of the Vision. I'd hope for a comic-book version, but I don't expect that will happen. Unless he's the 5xxxxxxx polybag we've heard rumblings about. Fingers crossed!

Yeah, that's true. It wouldn't be the first variant we've received as an exclusive. Come to think of it, we've received no non-variant minifigure polybags in this theme. (Well, Winter Soldier was upon its release)

Also hoping for comic Vision, but would take an updated movie Vision. Though, given the AoU set he was in is still on the Lego site and available in stores, I would think a non-MCU version would make more sense.

If there's a comic Vision, one can only then hope for a comic Scarlet Witch...

I would think that a movie variant of the vision is more likely. We are still expecting a 4th civil war set that he could easily appear in (along with spider-man? hawkeye? RED HULK? the possibilities are endless) but we aren't expecting any more comic book based sets and the slate is already pretty full compared to previous years.

I'm hoping for more solid details as soon as possible

Is this a poster? If so where is it sold. Im a sucker for lego posters!

I don't know where you could buy them, but these were given out at NYTF and was more cardboard

I'd say a comic Vision is a definitve no at the moment...as we are expecting a 4th MOVIE set why should that include a comic variant of a character we already have a movie suit from?

Also hoping for comic Vision, but would take an updated movie Vision. Though, given the AoU set he was in is still on the Lego site and available in stores, I would think a non-MCU version would make more sense.

If there's a comic Vision, one can only then hope for a comic Scarlet Witch...

They've still got the AoU set available with Scarlet Witch in and we've just got her so assuming it would be a MCU version once again.

We can hope for a comic version though :)

For those wanting to see a size comparison of the three Quinjets....

Quinjet Comparison

and holy Giant-Man decal anxiety....

Giant-Man

I dreaded seeing the stickers on this set (Airport) being of the 'decal' variety but kind of knew that going in due to the Quinjet cockpit and knowing all the stickers would then be printed on the clear decal material.

At least with sets like Scooby Doo Mystery Machine, they used regular stickers so if you misalign, you can carefully peel up and reapply without damaging the sticker.

Unfortunately, as many know... With the decals (printed on clear material) they are much stickier and much harder to remove and reapply without either damaging the decal or causing the area under the transparent area to become 'cloudy' upon re-application where you can still see residual glue.

So decided to go with the windex method for Giant-Man. Because the decals with the exception of his mouth piece are opaque, the windex (others use water) works perfectly. I normally don't like to use this method because the decals just don't have that same crisp and clear look under the transparent area compared to just applying directly.

One tip, to ensure the printed areas allign up... Apply the middle torso first, then the top torso, then middle belt, followed by left and right belt.

Edited by Cmay91472

Well, if really will be the 4th CW set it will be in June with Spider Man? Any news about Doctor Strange set please? I only want Vision with green head (not purple head) with red/purple face print and yellow gem. My Civil War sets are on the way :) only Black Panther will buy on BrickLink...

A comic Vision could always be a promotional figure for a coming month. He'd be a pretty big draw, imo. Or perhaps some people here already have heard news for 2017. Or it could just be a hint at an updated MCU Vision. Or we could be reading into nothing at all :laugh:

If Tragic Banjo starts having a Hawkeye profile picture im going to cheer :grin:

Just saying...

But seeing as company's like Funko, Hasbro, and Hot Toys are featuring Vision and Hawkeye heavily, i guess Lego can't be left behind.