Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

First, that polybag is pretty cool for Captain America and the bike alone. If and only if it is a $35 purchase at the Lego Store or a ToysRUs/Target exclusive. :grin:

That said, someone took the brick built route of making a Giant Man figure after getting the set and this is what he came up with.

#lego #afol #legostagram #minifigures #antman #giantman #marvel #moc #legomoc 자아이어언트맨~~ 머리가 어색하다..

Doesn't really suit my needs but its cool nevertheless.

I have some pictures of the Civil War minifigs on my Flickr! If anyone would like me to post HD pics of anything from the three sets just let me know :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/movielover611/

Great pictures! I love seeing the teams together. I can't stand seeing hawkeye in his age of ultron outfit. I guarantee you when we get him, he will reuse a previous minifigure head. The dark red goggles weren't work with purple, so a repeated head is expected.

In fact this head would work perfect for Jeremy Renner:

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/images/g/ScEAAOSwzgRWvMAR/s-l225.jpg

Edited by amazingbricks

im expecting the 4th civil war set to be around 600-800 pieces with 5 minifigures ,

why no agents of smash sets though great reason for big figs of red hulk, a-bomb , skarr , she-hulk would likely be a standard minifig

im expecting the 4th civil war set to be around 600-800 pieces with 5 minifigures ,

why no agents of smash sets though great reason for big figs of red hulk, a-bomb , skarr , she-hulk would likely be a standard minifig

Probably because there'd be four big-figs in that line, which are expensive to make and usually only show up once per wave, and also Agents of SMASH doesn't quite have the same size audience.

I grabbed Hazard Heist yesterday; it was the only CW set Target had out. I really like it, but I did make some minor mods:

24828446593_764b024cc7_c.jpg

I took the stud shooters off the top and replaced the windshield. Here's what I did to Crossbones:

24824594034_540fa6c913_c.jpg

The legs are the SPIII skull twins with blank hips and the arms are from the CMF S12 Gamer Kid.

I swapped Falcon's legs for solid LBG, gave him SW pistols, and stickered a 2x2 tile to replace the Redwing drone.

25362426811_3cc60e69b3_c.jpg

25362426881_0525e7faf3_c.jpg

It may not be particularly accurate, but they both look a lot better. :wub:

Edited by mediumsnowman

Crossbones' legs are great. Not too sure on his arm choice but still a great figure much improved. :thumbup:

I plan on doing the same thing as you did to Falcon's backpack but giving him brown arms and War Machine's legs (as many have suggested on this forum)

I alos plan on dissembling the truck rather quickly if I do not like it or add onto its crazy design. :wink:

They look great, MediumSnowman. I'm just not so sure about those arms...

I alos plan on dissembling the truck rather quickly if I do not like it or add onto its crazy design. :wink:

Are we talking like Mad Max: Fury Road crazy? :wink:

I bought and built 76051 superhero airport battle and wow, I liked it so much more than I tought I would!

1. Minifigs are great. Iron Mans print looks great, Scarlet Witch with the added cloth piece to simulate her jacket is great too but the real star is that black war Machine - he simply looks amazing and is probably my favourite minifig out of all CW sets.

2. I even liked the quinjet! I've forgotten how big the last one was, but as someone with limited display area I really like this one and it's got a satisfying play feature too with the cannon that folds down.

3. Giant Man. Man this is some of the most ingenious building I've come across. To be able to make something that looks as good and still has the same body parts ratio as a regular minifig is applaudable. Who designed this set? He really did a good job.

Here you go!

25325950682_a3056bae40_z.jpg

EDIT: Sorry - I can't work out how to get pics to display? It's the Cap & Bike Polybag.

Oh dear, that's disappointing. Couldn't they have released some sort of TFA Cap and cycle instead, where you could clip the shield to the front of the bike?

The Force Awakens Cap? :sceptic:

It is a weird set, but it has some nice parts. :thumbup:

The First Avenger.. but I also read it as The Force Awakens Cap first hahaha.

Can someone please give Cap a blue lightsaber and keep his shield too and post it?!

I grabbed Hazard Heist yesterday; it was the only CW set Target had out. I really like it, but I did make some minor mods:

I took the stud shooters off the top and replaced the windshield. Here's what I did to Crossbones:

The legs are the SPIII skull twins with blank hips and the arms are from the CMF S12 Gamer Kid.

Funnily enough, I did the same for Crossbones' legs, though I'm not too keen on the arms you went for.

There's going to be a fourth Civil War set? How did I miss this nugget of info?

When will it be out?

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

The only thing we know about the set is the number. :wink:

There were several speculations about some characters in the set.

The set could be part of the summerwave. :look:

But we don't know that either.

Edited by sander1992