Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Still no airport battle or black panther jet in the lego online store... what are they playing at?

Noticed this myself! I'm assuming they're in store? I hope so anyway as I'm going on Saturday :grin: .

Disappointed by the fact that Captain America will be the same AOU outfit. Oh well, at least I can count on that other polybag or the 4th Civil War set for scale armour cap!

I think it's pretty doubtful that we'll see Agent Carter or Agent 13 any time soon. I'd say we just get Black Widow and Scarlet Witch with a bit of room for speculation as to whether or not Wasp will be in costume by then. I don't think that news affects the Lego end of things nearly as much as it will Hasbro and the action figures. Hopefully it'll make Black Widow accessible for once, though. I skipped out on her last time because the Quinjet was too expensive, and now I may do it again because the Quinjet is too expensive AGAIN. :hmpf_bad:

Actually, if you had paid attention to the figure lists on the sets, you would see that Agent 13 is in the airport battle. As for Ms. Carter, I doubt she would get a set apart from the first CA. If she didn't come out then, there is no hope for her XP

Bought Panther jet and Crossbones today, so for all you in UK, Civil War, Avenjet, Mighty Micros, Skull Sub, Batman v Superman, all available

Still no airport battle or black panther jet in the lego online store... what are they playing at?

I doubt the sets will come out before that movie. LEGO usually releases move related sets either right before the movie (as in The Force Awakens case) or during the movie period. I think we're going to have to wait quite a bit longer for these sets.

Bought Panther jet and Crossbones today, so for all you in UK, Civil War, Avenjet, Mighty Micros, Skull Sub, Batman v Superman, all available

However, this is from my standpoint, being from the USA. Stinks that you guys get it first! Oh well.... If you buy the airport set, could you tell us about it? I really want to know because Ant-Man is one of my favorites. Thanks!

Edited by Absite

Actually, if you had paid attention to the figure lists on the sets, you would see that Agent 13 is in the airport battle. As for Ms. Carter, I doubt she would get a set apart from the first CA. If she didn't come out then, there is no hope for her XP

I think he was refering to Agent Sharon Carter (Agent 13), and not Agent Peggy Carter.

Edited by PickleManDan

Searched 4 stores around me, and only one has just one set out. I was getting frustrated, but luckily the last one had the Black Panther set, which I promptly went home with. I've got to echo the sentiments of most: Panther's jet is a fun build, and Black Panther himself is a really nice minifig. And, Cap's new face and hair looks much better IRL than in pictures.

I doubt the sets will come out before that movie. LEGO usually releases move related sets either right before the movie (as in The Force Awakens case) or during the movie period. I think we're going to have to wait quite a bit longer for these sets.

However, this is from my standpoint, being from the USA. Stinks that you guys get it first! Oh well.... If you buy the airport set, could you tell us about it? I really want to know because Ant-Man is one of my favorites. Thanks!

I'll be getting that tomorrow

Disappointed by the fact that Captain America will be the same AOU outfit. Oh well, at least I can count on that other polybag or the 4th Civil War set for scale armour cap!

Yeah, stuff like this needs to stop. Nothing is known about the fourth set. This is how false rumors get started and how people start going off topic. Know one knows if we'll get another version of cap

Edited by vriverajr3

The post you quoted is from June 2015, bud. That was nine months ago before we knew anything about the sets.

The sets have been released....

The sets are out here in the UK already, they got released yesterday. I can order them from a store called Argos right round the corner from work but for some reason Lego hasn't updated their website and neither the airport battle or black panther jet from CW line appear online.

The Civil War sets had a March 1st release date and are currently available to purchase on the official Lego site. I live in California and have already seen them in store.

Personally I'm wondering why it's taking so long for the mini figs in those sets (CA:CW) to hit the secondary market. I bought the space suit iron man before that set (76049) was officially released, but this wave I haven't seen any war machine (76051) figs for sell. I don't really want the set (76051) just that black suit War Machine.

Edited by Rayduh562

Here you go!

25325950682_a3056bae40_z.jpg

EDIT: Sorry - I can't work out how to get pics to display? It's the Cap & Bike Polybag.

Edited by Captain Nemo
Fixed it.

Agh, see? I was close! I even had the side thing on that side but thought it'd be wrong.

If the polybag is a store impulse item, I might be tempted. If it's a free-with-purchase, probably less so since I'll be getting most sets from the Lego store.

Agh, see? I was close! I even had the side thing on that side but thought it'd be wrong.

Very close! I actually quite like the shield on the front. Shame it's the same fig I've already got otherwise it would be a definite pick up.

Thanks for sorting the image Captain Nemo - how do I go about getting it correct next time? Apologies for an off topic question.

Good try. If you ask me this was a waste of what could have been a great polybag.

Thanks for sorting the image Captain Nemo - how do I go about getting it correct next time? Apologies for an off topic question.

This reference will be helpful.

Here you go!

EDIT: Sorry - I can't work out how to get pics to display? It's the Cap & Bike Polybag.

This polybag is dissapointing to say the least. Same AoU torso that came in 5 sets total, and a bike with flick fire missile. If it's free with purchase than it may be somewhat popular, but if it's 5-10$ I doubt it will interest someone. Edited by LuxorV

well I went to the local LEGOLAND store today where they had all the newly released lego sets in-store so I picked up all 3 civil war sets along with the AOU Hydra showdown set

im now hoping to get quinjet city chase next week

Well, another dissointing polybag for Marvel. Atleast we've still got 5 Venom heads, that's still cool, right? :sceptic:

Eh, guess now we're waiting for the 5xxxxxxxx one.

Maybe the "controversial ending" to Civil War is this! Captain America drives into battle on his hideous motorcycle with a sidecar unable to seat Bucky or Falcon, causing them to be captured.

Likely someone forgot to make the pages public, you can see them advertised in the 'Recommended For You' section. Best bet would be for someone to call the customer services and say that you cannot view the product page/add it to basket.

All the sets are available in stores (depending on stock ofcourse) but the website updaters are really bad a majority of the time.

Here you go!

The pic displays for me...

Though yeah, just a waste of a polybag for anyone who has been buying the sets.

Definitely one of the weirdest polybags ever! :grin:

Weirdest i've seen has been the venom symbiote polybag with several heads attached to an oddly mixel-inspired body.

This i'd say is one of the weaker polybags.

Maybe the "controversial ending" to Civil War is this! Captain America drives into battle on his hideous motorcycle with a sidecar unable to seat Bucky or Falcon, causing them to be captured.

That moment when the controversial ending is the Venom Symbiote appearing - making it a canon set ;)