Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I think a sticker is necessary there in that case. But thats just me. :wink:

Thing about Lego sticker that is so bothersome is how they refer to them as "reusable."

Have you ever had one placed crookedly and tried to remove it only for there to be a crease in the middle and the edges? Aggravating. :wall:

Edited by Legocity2713

Thing about Lego sticker that is so bothersome is how they refer to them as "reusable."

Have you ever had one placed crookedly and tried to remove it only for there to be a crease in the middle and the edges? Aggravating. :wall:

Holy handbaskets, is this true? Does TLG truly consider the stickers reusable? That's just hilarious!

Any fellow Australians know how far away we are time-wise for the new Civil War/Mighty Micros sets?

Do we know the Doctor Strange set number yet? If not could it be 76060? It's the only one in a string all assigned to Super Heroes sets not associated with a set yet (that I could find).

I bought the Civil War sets this morning and I wanted to share some thoughts about them with you as some of you do not get them till march! To be honest, I was quite happy when I saw that my local store had them in stock. Last year it took them around 1 month longer to get the Age of Ultron sets which was frustrating.

Crossbones Hazard Heist:

I really like the Falcon figure, well, at least the torso, the wings and the head. The rest is boring and not really accurate to the movie design. Especially, Redwing looks nothing like the movie counterpart and it make the whole figure twice as big. It is a real shame as I cannot put Falcon with Redwing in my minifigure display. Black Widow is the same as last year. Unfortunately, it is not very accurate. I think a plain black body suit would have been great. Crossbones is also a big dissapointment. Not only does he not have a helmet, no, the whole minifigure design was probably taken from early concept art. The build itself is also rubbish, the colors does not match the movie version of the truck. Nevertheless, the play features are quite cool, for children I guess.

Black Panther Pursuit:

Minifigures are great, I don't mind when Lego reuses heads for them. Though, Black Panther's head could have been a new mold which would look tremendously better, I find, and they could have included a normal civilian head for him to exchange. The van is kind of cool, the play feature is good and very well implemented in the car itself. The jet of Black Panther is a great build and it looks even better when you hold it in your hands. Building it was a great pleasure, especially the wings.

Superhero Airport Battle:

The biggest set in the wave and by far the best one! The minifigures are great! Iron Man, Warmachine and Scarlet Witch are really great! They are very detailed. This time I have to agree with Kevkipo: Hawkeye is missing :wink:. Hopefully, we see him or a new Ant-Man in the fourth set. I got the feeling that one Winter Soldier wo It is great to have Agent Carter as well in the set, she is a nice addition. The builds are neat. The tower and the airport transport car are great for everyone with an airport. The quinjet is compared to the other two too small though the play feature is great. But Giant-Man definetly steals the show in this set. He is a very great and fun build. I really enjoyed to build him. Though, he has some stickers (7) he is my favourite of the whole wave!

Thanks for the quick reviews. I haven't checked my locals yet but I'm set on buying the airport battle and *possibly* the black panther set.

The Black Panther set has easily become one of my favorite sets. I haven't had that good of a building experience in a long time, figures and all, since the Hulkbuster.

Just very well done all in all and it was entertaining seeing it all come together. It looks great next to the Jeep included (which I am using with some SHIELD figs and one of my MOC Jeeps in all black). Solid. Totally worth the $30. :classic: (Or $29.85 thanks to Walmart) :thumbup:

Here's a look at the Crossbones set! I'll post a detailed picture review to that other thread later this weekend. :classic:

24638584503_a092279317_z.jpg

24897713639_26f0a99007_z.jpg

24969785340_f4d674643f_z.jpg

24638586303_417dea6c43_z.jpg

Do we know if Black Panther's jet appears in the movie in any form? It would add to the appeal of the set, but I haven't seen any evidence of it. I assume the quinjet is in the film, but I can't recall seeing it either.

To be fair, we've seen very little footage of the movie in general. Black Panther has own shown up for a handful of seconds.

But it's probably in the movie. Joblo claimed he has a jet in the movie in the same report where they had a bunch of other leaked info that was later confirmed to be correct (Redwing being a drone, Hawkeye having a new purple costume, Giant-Man appearing).

I am still surprised Lego is keeping hush hush on the fourth set, I was hoping for them to slip up on the comic book, or even a mention on the character roster, all we have is a set number for brickset, the question is when will the set be revealed. I already had my fill of trying to find the Airport set, I spent all day finding a walmart that had one, I went to seven and my last one had at least three, obviously the fastest set that will hard to find due to its popularity. Called the Lego store and the clerk was like sorry they won't be sold until March 1st, damn store manager lmao.

Do you think that the Spiderman Bridge set is worth getting? I'm a big Spiderman fan, and I don't think there are many LEGO sets out there that feature a bridge. Only concern is the value as it is a more expensive set.

Bought all 3 Civil War sets today and 2 out of 3 are pretty good! Airport Battle is much better than I expected build-wise: air control tower is really good build, and new Quinjet despite being small is pretty good especially since I moded it a little bit by removing stop shooting mechanism. Giant -Man surprised me as it took 1 bag to build him didn't expect him to be so big, the same size as Hulkbuster armor. Minifigs of the set are superb, and I found great head to use on War Machine- First Order Crew Member,much better than silly Cyborg face! Iron Man only has new torso but it's a really great torso! Black Panther pursuit is really good set as well : jet is really sleek and it's a great build! Minifigs are great: Cap with hairpiece, Bucky and Black Panther. Crossbones heist is really bad set, I immediately disassembled jeep after I build it since it was a really bad build, and used pieces to improve new Quinjet. Minifigs are ok, Black Widow is the same as 2015 version, Crossbones is meh( they could have done better job with him, at least an armor piece), Falcon really misses double molded arms( to look like he does in movies). So overall not a bad wave, but could have been better.

Do you think that the Spiderman Bridge set is worth getting? I'm a big Spiderman fan, and I don't think there are many LEGO sets out there that feature a bridge. Only concern is the value as it is a more expensive set.

Definitely. The build is pretty great and the figs are great too! That Green Goblin :wub_drool:

The best way to fix falcon is to give him ultron prime's torso and legs, then put brown arms. That's what I would do.

As for the wings, it's sad they're light gray :(

Edited by amazingbricks

The best way to fix falcon is to give him ultron prime's torso and legs, then put brown arms. That's what I would do.

As for the wings, it's sad they're light gray :(

I think the best thing to try is the torso that looks like Falcon first (Falcon), Ultron Prime would look near horrible with all the other part colours. Also he has those black areas that in the film go right through him, which would make Falcon, Anthony Mackie as the Terminator

I think the best thing to try is the torso that looks like Falcon first (Falcon), Ultron Prime would look near horrible with all the other part colours. Also he has those black areas that in the film go right through him, which would make Falcon, Anthony Mackie as the Terminator

I guess, but what other torso is a dark silver color? Falcon's torso is great, but it's light gray, making it look bad. I'm just saying, the perfect color is dark silver.

I guess, but what other torso is a dark silver color? Falcon's torso is great, but it's light gray, making it look bad. I'm just saying, the perfect color is dark silver.

I don't think there are any others. Its the same colour, but Tremor from Ultra Agents has a good armoured torso. Just not shiny :/

I don't think there are any others. Its the same colour, but Tremor from Ultra Agents has a good armoured torso. Just not shiny :/

His his legs might be good to use as well.

Saw a comment that J2G got the Crossbones set at Kmart and totally remembered about them and my store which is on the other side of the city but the closest one. Got online and found out they had the Black Panther set for sale and I could pick it up today so I bought it. and waited all day for my email saying it was ready for pick-up. Never got it so I called them and they saw it was still processing. Then they talked with the stocking person and he told me that he wasn't able to give it to me, despite already paying for it, till the release date. So long story short Kmart has some of the sets online but if you order them you can't get them till the 1st.