Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Not much known, just one of those long set numbers 5******

If it's one of those 5****** that pretty much confirms chainmail

All of the 5****** polybags are new minifigs right?

Previous examples include AOU minifig Hulk, Winter Soldier and TASM2 Electro

Previous examples include AOU minifig Hulk, Winter Soldier and TASM2 Electro

And Iron Man Siver Centurion :grin:

Edited by Mapashote

And Iron Man Siver Centurion :grin:

5000022 Hulk minifigure

5002125 Electro Amazing Spider-Man 2

5002145 Rocket Raccoon red uniform

5002943 Winter Soldier movie/comic variant

5002946 Iron Man Mark 33 Silver Centurion

5003084 Hulk minifigure Avengers: Age of Ultron

5****** ??? ???

Edited by linnormlord

5000022 Hulk minifigure

5002125 Electro Amazing Spider-Man 2

5002145 Rocket Raccoon red uniform

5002943 Winter Soldier movie/comic variant

5002946 Iron Man Mark 33 Silver Centurion

5003084 Hulk minifigure Avengers: Age of Ultron

5****** ??? ???

The likely possibility of chainmail Civil War Captain America

Chainmail Cap with a dark red shield and maybe an extra head with hair-piece would be very worthwhile to hunt down.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's gonna be Agent Carter... The show is gaining a lot of attention (Sadly.... They had a dance and musical number last night :hmpf_bad: )

Based on the pattern looks like a movie related figure.

It would be great if it were Agent Carter or Agent Coulson, but more likely a character from Civil War, maybe a movie Spider-Man if he doesn't show up in the 4th set?

I doubt it will be Captain America scale armour. I don't think Lego would release 2 different polybags with cap in in it. Wasn't Hawkeye in a polybag rumored like 2 months ago?

I doubt it will be Captain America scale armour. I don't think Lego would release 2 different polybags with cap in in it. Wasn't Hawkeye in a polybag rumored like 2 months ago?

I agree that two Captain America Polybags are unlikely. The pattern also appears to be alternative versions of other figures, particularly with a cinematic leaning.

Both the rumored Hawkeye and MCU Spider-Man are possible.

We should also consider that if this is late in the year, it could be a Dr. Strange movie related polybag.

Supposedly another Captain America polybag is coming out too.

Says who? Amazingbricks only mentioned another 5xxxxxxx polybag coming out. We do not know what it is yet but typically the longer code suggests a new figure

Ooh, another polybag! I'm so excited, maybe it'll be Zemo? Better yet: maybe the polybag will be called "Hawkeye and Spideman vs Vision Teamup." Or maybe it's called "To-scale Redwing" (this would see great, Lego are you listening?) or maybe "Scale-mail Captain America Who Forgot to Use Spray-tan." Oh, so many great possibilities! :laugh:

BEHOLD! The Great Unstickered Giant-Man walks the earth!

KbyfK0s.jpg

There was indeed a bed of studs beneath, so you can modify it with pretty much whichever parts you want.

BEHOLD! The Great Unstickered Giant-Man walks the earth!

There was indeed a bed of studs beneath, so you can modify it with pretty much whichever parts you want.

Nice! That looks much better than I was expecting it to be. Definitely the way to go if you hate putting stickers.

I like the brick-built regulator better, but honestly the stickers look better for the rest of it.

I'll definitely apply the stickers, but I also want to try the brick built solution to see how it looks.

I like the brick-built regulator better, but honestly the stickers look better for the rest of it.

Ha, that's completely fair. This was just a first effort with what I had on hand, and a demo to show that it can be done given the physical underlying build. I have no illusions that it's perfect.

The torso looks good! I might try that. You'll have to do something about that mouth plate, though!

Agreed. Lego doesn't have any appropriate prints, so I might try some brick solutions.

Now, discussing the official build, it's pretty great. They've used SNOT on top of other SNOT, and the end result—especially in the head—is seriously impressive. The legs are a bit loose, and there are exposed anti-studs on the back, but it doesn't bother me overmuch. Whichever designer at Lego came up with this, I have to give them a round of applause.