Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I found all the sets at Walmart today. The airport battle is the best set of this wave. They include a wakanda and sokovia stickers it's a very funny Easter egg and also the 2 ant men in this set are amazing giant main and the little ant man are amazing so much details! I expecally like how they have the blue and red on the figures belts. I would recommend getting this set

I found all the sets at Walmart today. The airport battle is the best set of this wave. They include a wakanda and sokovia stickers it's a very funny Easter egg and also the 2 ant men in this set are amazing giant main and the little ant man are amazing so much details! I expecally like how they have the blue and red on the figures belts. I would recommend getting this set

Thanks, I had a look at mine today, and they had zip nada of anything new.

Did you buy any? Wanna post some pics somewhere? :sweet::thumbup:

Did you buy any? Wanna post some pics somewhere? :sweet::thumbup:

While I couldn't yet bring myself to buy the airport set, I was fortunate enough to buy the sets with black panther and the falcon. Here are some pics of the vehicles that came with them and a picture of the mini figures. If you guys would like more close up/detailed photos, let me know and I'll upload them.

post-154951-0-72910400-1455674725_thumb.jpgpost-154951-0-67237600-1455674730_thumb.jpg

While I couldn't yet bring myself to buy the airport set, I was fortunate enough to buy the sets with black panther and the falcon. Here are some pics of the vehicles that came with them and a picture of the mini figures. If you guys would like more close up/detailed photos, let me know and I'll upload them.

post-154951-0-72910400-1455674725_thumb.jpgpost-154951-0-67237600-1455674730_thumb.jpg

Congrats on snagging these. Please do post pics of the figs when you get a chance, thanks!

Thanks man! I really do appreciate the photos. :) Everything looks really great and goes along well with the existing collection of figs.

Giant-Man's eyes are a print! That's the only section that you couldn't imitate with other parts! Yay!

Edit:

• In Zusammengebaut's video, it looks like even friction pegs aren't enough to keep Giant-Man's legs stiff, which is a shame. We'll have to look for solutions.
  • Scarlet Witch's hair looks like it's Reddish Brown (I had assumed it was Dark Brown) so I think that's a new color for that piece.
  • Tony and Rhodey's prints look great, I like the white surrounded by blue/red for the Arc Reactors.
  • Micro figure Ant-Man is slightly less detailed than I thought he would be, but he still looks good.
  • The Quinjet looks just as bad as it did in the earlier pictures.

Edited by N_Cat

Totally called that there were going to be Wakanda and Sokovia stickers on those luggages way back when! :excited:

What is the BLL sticker on the green briefcase? Billund, Denmark?

Edited by Legocity2713

Super bummed about Giant Man being mostly stickers, but the fact that the eyes are printed gives me a grain of hope that the rest of the body can be replicated with red/gray plates.

Hero goes all my hopes that Quinjet will have some interior! New one lacks interior just like 2015 one, and its sacrificed for a gimmicky play feature once again. Uhh... The minifigs look good and Giant man is fantastic, but the rest of the sets is meh at best. At least tower will fit in City airport of you want it to. This wave of Superheroes sets really lacks good builds. At least in AoU sets we had great build in Hulkbuster set and good display set in Avengers Tower.

Here's the simplest possible way to do Giant-Man's torso without stickers, assuming that there's a full bed of studs beneath:

ZIi5c4p.png

I'm sure others can do much better, but I whipped this up in a couple minutes- also, I compared it to bricklink, all the parts exist in those colors.

Here's the simplest possible way to do Giant-Man's torso without stickers, assuming that there's a full bed of studs beneath:

ZIi5c4p.png

I'm sure others can do much better, but I whipped this up in a couple minutes- also, I compared it to bricklink, all the parts exist in those colors.

That actually looks pretty awesome! I might steal this for my Giant Man when I get it. Thanks!

[*Snippet*]

Well done! should come in handy for the sticker haters,

Also, Giant-Man is much smaller than i tought! wich i love! I wouldn't want him towering all over the other figures, he's just the right size.

Talked to a sales rep at Target and he said they are getting the Civil War sets within the week and will be on the shelves Friday.

AFOL MAN over on Youtube has a review of the Mighty Micros Captain America set.

They have a few new pieces, including the bases of the cars to keep the piece count low.

Each vehicle has its own instruction polybag-esque leaflet and it also comes with a "poster" advertising the Civil War sets.

Giant man looks amazing! Love how the mouth can be seen. The stickers however...

I really did not see that coming, great addition to the figure

About the mouth, not stickers

Those i did see coming

Do we have a definite answer on which color Mighty Micro's Ultron is?

I think he is the same shade as the drones from AoU.

I really did not see that coming, great addition to the figure

About the mouth, not stickers

Those i did see coming

I know that's printed, I was just stating the rest of the stickers on the body.

Do we have a definite answer on which color Mighty Micro's Ultron is?

I think he is the same shade as the drones from AoU.

He's ultimate ultron's color, that pearl silver type of color.

He's ultimate ultron's color, that pearl silver type of color.

Hmmm, so if you wanted to make a comic version and give the Micro Micros one regular legs, would the new Minecraft legs work?

Shown in the link here from BrickSet--- https://www.flickr.c.../in/dateposted/

They say they're in silver in their review.

Edited by Legocity2713