Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

The printing on the silver centurion? That. That's what I expect on more figures, factoring prices, it's the least we should expect

Seriously, I think the Silver Centurion is the new gold standard for printing...so dang good. And an expression with a black eye? My lord, this may be my favorite minifig yet.

Seriously, I think the Silver Centurion is the new gold standard for printing...so dang good. And an expression with a black eye? My lord, this may be my favorite minifig yet.

Got mine today after not getting one at the purchase of the game. My store had 4 supposedly and sold out of all of them in the three hours between their opening and my arrival. :wacko:

So, seeing as the policy with pre-ordered items is if after 48 hours someone doesn't pick up their item they can give it away. So, I prepared to call every gamester within a reasonable 30 minute drive from where I am (there are actually quite a few, surprisingly) and was told that the closest store had an extra. So, they put it on hold for me and gave it to me for free. Even apologizing for the other store not having it. Not even the store that gave me the game said sorry. So, shout out to that store for allowing me to have the greatest Iron Man figure thus far! :wink:

Moral of the story: Opening your mouth if you really want something does not cost you anything. A quick phone call with an explanation can work wonders. :thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713

Does the figure not come packaged with the game in the US? Here in the UK it comes in the box, so as long as the store has that version you're fine, like I was and I love the Silver Centurian! Although I did swap the head for my regular Tony head and the black eye is on my Mlibu Mansion Tony.

Does the figure not come packaged with the game in the US? Here in the UK it comes in the box, so as long as the store has that version you're fine, like I was and I love the Silver Centurian! Although I did swap the head for my regular Tony head and the black eye is on my Mlibu Mansion Tony.

In Spain they come separately, the game and the polybag

Silver Centurion is the first time since Xbox One came out that I have truly regretted being a purely digital gamer. Really hope it drops to a more reasonable price soon - that Tony face is incredible.

Here, the figure and game are separate. It should totally be packaged together to avoid something like this, but whatcha gonna do I guess?

Thats a great idea swapping the heads btw. :thumbup:

Here, the figure and game are separate. It should totally be packaged together to avoid something like this, but whatcha gonna do I guess?

Thats a great idea swapping the heads btw. :thumbup:

It works well, especially with the arms from the gamer fig from the CMF line

Silver Centurion is the first time since Xbox One came out that I have truly regretted being a purely digital gamer. Really hope it drops to a more reasonable price soon - that Tony face is incredible.

Not sure that matters. When I went to pick up the game, the clerk tried to sell me a warranty for scratches and laser burns, so I asked for a digital copy instead. No problem. Went home with a code on my receipt and Silver Centurion. But yeah, it was still full price :/

Not sure that matters. When I went to pick up the game, the clerk tried to sell me a warranty for scratches and laser burns, so I asked for a digital copy instead. No problem. Went home with a code on my receipt and Silver Centurion. But yeah, it was still full price :/

It matters in the UK, as the minifig is bundled with the disc, and I already paid for a digital copy.

Somewhat tempted to pick up the bundle copy tomorrow and trade the disc straight back in, but feels like a lot to throw down on a minifig when I'm not too much of an Iron Man collector - it's just a really sweet fig

Moral of the story: Opening your mouth if you really want something does not cost you anything. A quick phone call with an explanation can work wonders. :thumbup:

Yep what Legocity2713 said. Went to the same Gamestop and traded in some old games because they were 50% more in credit ( I got a whole $11!!!) and asked if there were any extra minifigs and the guy gave me one. I kinda want one more but this one I'm giving away on my instagram. Not to be greedy but if they have extras for free might as well be me *smiley face shrug*

It matters in the UK, as the minifig is bundled with the disc, and I already paid for a digital copy.

Ah, my mistake. Is there no way to get it other than bundled with the physical copy of the game? That's unfortunate, but on the other hand, at least you don't have snafus like we do, with stores not getting enough. Also, are the bundles available in multiple stores, or are they exclusive? Just curious, since I hate Game Stop and wouldn't have gone there if not for this minifig.

Ah, my mistake. Is there no way to get it other than bundled with the physical copy of the game? That's unfortunate, but on the other hand, at least you don't have snafus like we do, with stores not getting enough. Also, are the bundles available in multiple stores, or are they exclusive? Just curious, since I hate Game Stop and wouldn't have gone there if not for this minifig.

Only bundled, only in GAME stores, which is our GameStop equivalent (right down to the crappy trade-in prices). It's very frustrating.

No details are known about it, anything is possible at this point!

Well, I'm gonna just hope for Bruised up Tony. And Spidey. But I'm getting off point -- if anyone has a spare Silver Centurion lying around? Fling it my way ;) haha

As detailed as it is, I thought the Rocket Raccoon polybag was equally amazing, personally. He didn't have side-printing on the legs, but the level of detail for short legs was just as awesome.

Not to mention, I think the C3-PO poly figure has similar printing to the Centurion (no extra armor, obviously). It would appear that licensed Poly's are going to continue being extremely well-printed, assuming the character has anything to print at all on the arms/side of the legs. I wouldn't expect it any time soon in sets, for the most part, but eventually maybe.

As detailed as it is, I thought the Rocket Raccoon polybag was equally amazing, personally. He didn't have side-printing on the legs, but the level of detail for short legs was just as awesome.

Not to mention, I think the C3-PO poly figure has similar printing to the Centurion (no extra armor, obviously). It would appear that licensed Poly's are going to continue being extremely well-printed, assuming the character has anything to print at all on the arms/side of the legs. I wouldn't expect it any time soon in sets, for the most part, but eventually maybe.

That thought makes me hope for a Civil War poly at some point, with either Panther or Spidey - but super detailed.

I've just realised that the Mighty Micros are due out pretty soon - are the Civil War sets out at the same time as the Micros?

Edited by JaHawk2009

That thought makes me hope for a Civil War poly at some point, with either Panther or Spidey - but super detailed.

I've just realised that the Mighty Micros are due out pretty soon - are the Civil War sets out at the same time as the Micros?

As seen from my Argos catalogue (I live in the UK by the way), come March, out come the Avenjet and Skull sub, the Civil War sets and the (not really all that) Mighty Micros. So yes, they do come out together

As seen from my Argos catalogue (I live in the UK by the way), come March, out come the Avenjet and Skull sub, the Civil War sets and the (not really all that) Mighty Micros. So yes, they do come out together

Fellow UK member here, and March works for me - lets me get London Comic Con out the way, and get a couple more paydays squared away so I can hopefully pick up the airport set. And I suppose the appeal of a Goblin from the Mighty Micros is diminished, knowing that the Bridge is coming.

Fellow UK member here, and March works for me - lets me get London Comic Con out the way, and get a couple more paydays squared away so I can hopefully pick up the airport set. And I suppose the appeal of a Goblin from the Mighty Micros is diminished, knowing that the Bridge is coming.

I've already put aside £170 so I can pick up the Avenjet, Crossbones, Panther and Airport sets in one big swoop. Agreed on the Goblin also, but still going to get the Spidey Micro. Cos he's so cute

I've already put aside £170 so I can pick up the Avenjet, Crossbones, Panther and Airport sets in one big swoop. Agreed on the Goblin also, but still going to get the Spidey Micro. Cos he's so cute

Gonna give the Avenjet a miss for now, maybe pick it up later in the year, but definitely want the Panther and Airport sets. And that Bridge is a day one purchase when it comes out - no doubt