Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I wouldn't exactly say these sets are overrated. They are the best Spider-man sets we've ever gotten, but that wasn't really a challenge given the absolute trash that nearly all the previous Spider-man sets have been.

Hey, the Daily Bugle set is one of the best Super Heroes sets ever put in a shelf. And the Spider-Cycle set is a favourite of mine

I actually really like these sets. Yes there are things that don't quite fit (captain Stacy) but overall I feel like we are getting a lot of new minifigures and some great builds

Has no-one pointed out that Spider-Man has a surfboard in the Doc Ock set. Helicopter, Bike, Motorcycle, Glider, Tricycle... Surfboard... :thumbdown:

That said, I kind of do like it, especially hooking it up to the NYPD Boat with Captain Stacey. :sweet:

Has no-one pointed out that Spider-Man has a surfboard in the Doc Ock set. Helicopter, Bike, Motorcycle, Glider, Tricycle... Surfboard... :thumbdown:

That said, I kind of do like it, especially hooking it up to the NYPD Boat with Captain Stacey. :sweet:

I don't recall Spiderman using a Surfboard. :laugh:

Don't worry, the Spider Rocket is coming out next year, along with the Spider Boat and the Spider Truck

I don't recall Spiderman using a Surfboard. :laugh:

That's not Spider-Man! It's Surf-Man and his sidekick, Boat Cop! :laugh:

Don't worry, the Spider Rocket is coming out next year, along with the Spider Boat and the Spider Truck

Along with The Spider Tank, Spider Street Car, Spider Taxi and The Spider Mech suit.

And The Spider Train, The Spider Submarine and The Spider Quinjet.

Edited by Quicksilver

Spider-Man making a quick surf-board out of his webbing in order to jetski actually does seem like something he would do on the USM show, even if that's never happened.

Don't worry guys, 2018 shall be even better though, Spider Pogo Stick, spider Jet, Spider Tractor, Spider Forklift, Spider AT-AT, Spider Delorean, Spider Wheelbarrow and last but not least, the Spider Buster!

With the UCS Spider-Garage coming in 2019 for those who wasted the money to collect everything! Did I mention it's located right beneath the Daily Bugle building? J. Jonah. Jameson will be pretty upset... But really, I agre with Clone O Patra that the surfboard he may have quickly made/grabbed is the most believable Spidey-vehicle Lego has pushed on us in a set.

Well that and the Spidercycle, as it is a part of the show. Though sadly, so is the tank and pogo stick

Spider-Man making a quick surf-board out of his webbing in order to jetski actually does seem like something he would do on the USM show, even if that's never happened.

Nah, it reminds me of the 1970's show where Spider-Man used his web to make himself a bike, and another time a propeller while he was on water skis!

Edited by Raptor of Vengeance

With the UCS Spider-Garage coming in 2019 for those who wasted the money to collect everything! Did I mention it's located right beneath the Daily Bugle building? J. Jonah. Jameson will be pretty upset... But really, I agre with Clone O Patra that the surfboard he may have quickly made/grabbed is the most believable Spidey-vehicle Lego has pushed on us in a set.

"Spider-Man! That web slinger and his Spider Snowmobile stole my parking spot!"

Idk whether anyone's mentioned this... But with the new web-shooty piece is there a new clear piece they're using to hold it?

Don't worry guys, 2018 shall be even better though, Spider Pogo Stick, spider Jet, Spider Tractor, Spider Forklift, Spider AT-AT, Spider Delorean, Spider Wheelbarrow and last but not least, the Spider Buster!

Can't forget about the Ecto-Spider :laugh:

I don't understand why people are disappointed with Captain Stacy given his history with Doc Ock

Edited by rome00150

Why do people keep saying that Doc Ock is the same... He's not!! First thing I noticed when I looked at the set was that he's got a new torso and legs

Will definitely get two (possibly three) bridge sets and combine like I did with the Avengers Tower and will get the ghost rider set as well. Not sure how I feel about the Doc Ock set yet.

Also Vulture should have used the round ruffle piece from the CMF line, but that's not a huge deal.

Whoa. Complete and utter disagreement. I think that would look horrible. I think the new piece that Kraven has, colored white, would work better than the ruffle. But I do agree that I'm okay without it. He looks pretty good still.

Exactly. HE is the Stacy we all want, round of applause for LEGO everyone

Lol. Yes. Thanks, TLG! *clap clap clap*

I think the new piece that Kraven has, colored white, would work better than the ruffle. But I do agree that I'm okay without it. He looks pretty good still.

Neither one would fit overtop the wing piece though (I already tried the ruffle.)

Edited by Sir Gareth

I think the Ghost Rider is the only one that (barely) lived up to its hype. The rest of the superhero sets, Marvel and DC are all really meh

With the UCS Spider-Garage coming in 2019 for those who wasted the money to collect everything!

Haha, the Spider-Man Juniors Hideout would be great to MOD and make that. :grin::thumbup: :thumbup:

I've had the idea before, but never cared to execute it... :tongue:

This?

https://www.google.com/search?q=ultimate+spider+man+boston&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS670US670&hl=en-US&biw=1024&bih=255&prmd=vin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiS3a3u68jKAhWDvoMKHY1GBcYQ_AUIBygC#hl=en-US&tbm=isch&q=ultimate+spider+man+boston+spider+cave&imgrc=YzaAF1NkgmwzKM%3A

: D

Edited by LegoPercyJ

The Captain Stacey minifigure seems really half-done though :sceptic:

I guess but he is just an old man can't really do much with that.