Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I'm a huge Ghost Rider buff, I can Tell the difference. I said Danny Ketch because I think he was the one that recently appears on agents of SMASH, so I've heard I don't watch it. It doesn't matter which one it is though, the main difference will be the design of the bime we get. Blaze has a more traditional chopper while Ketch has a more futuristic sports bike. Now I wonder if they'll just use the avengers bike design or do a brick built one? I'm kinda hoping for trans orange tires, and hopefully GR will have those spike pauldrons first seen in the hobbit sets.

They won't be able to pull of a regular bike mold, its gotta be brick built. Glad to be getting him, as my MOC is unstable. I might post it before I tear it apart

They won't be able to pull of a regular bike mold, its gotta be brick built. Glad to be getting him, as my MOC is unstable. I might post it before I tear it apart

I think they could if they get creative with how the fire could be attached although brick built would be the better option. I might have to post my moc too which is also a bit unstable. I made the exact bike from the LEGO Marvel Superheroes game and I gave Ghost Rider Infearno's flame head piece from the Infearno Interception set and he has a trans orange chain from the last Hero Factory wave.

Guys, just all chill, we are getting Ghost Rider. Not Johnny. Not Danny. Just Ghost Rider

Well there are multiple Ghost Riders and they look different depending upon the host and the possessing spirit, not to mention they have different modes of transportation. I wasn't talking about getting minifigs of Blaze or Ketch but rather their Ghost Rider forms, sorry for any confusion.

Is discussing which ghost rider we're getting really necessary?

Really? So we can speculate for pages about what versions of Spider-Man or Cap or Iron Man we're going to get but not Ghost Rider? SMH Edited by ToaDraco

The NEW Warriors, for anyone who is confused, is Agent Venom (fingers crossed, maybe in Doc Ock), Cloak, Dagger, Iron Spider, Ka-Zar, Squirrel Girl and (for some reason, it must have been a good idea) Rhino.

The Web Warriors in Season 3 includes 2099, Spider Girl, Noir, Spider Ham, Miles Morales, Spyder Knight. Season 4 will consist of Agent Venom, Iron Spider, Kid Arachnid (Miles Morales) and Scarlet Spider (Kaine).

The odds all swing (hehe) towards having Agent Venom, 2099, Superior (due to the Doc Ock set, makes senses), Scarlet Spider and possibly Spider Gwen (due to comic popularity) and Spider Ham. White Tiger should be a definate.

As for additional characters, the possibilities include Peter Parker, Harry or Norman Osborn, Aunt May and Gwen Stacey.

The only confirmations are Spider Man (unknown costumes), Ghost Rider and Doctor Octopus

Squirrel Girl would be awesome.

On the topic of the rumored Spidey sets,

S3 Team:

S4 Team:

Nice S4 team man! Love the addition of all invisible spideys :laugh:

Agent Venom and 2099 are the two variants I want most.

A Parker "being attacked by the symbiote" printed figure polybag (say that three times fast) would be great. Not sure how LEGO could pull that off design and make it instantly recognizable.

The only one I wanna have is... Spider-Ham! I think he's just such a fun character for playing with and how he actually looks is even more fun. I just hope they'll give him a new mold if they're going to release him. I hope they'll not reuse this pig-piece from Angry Birds: http://minifigpriceguide.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/12019898_10153233165758403_3860430879629958323_n-672x372.jpg

Nice S4 team man! Love the addition of all invisible spideys :laugh:

Dang, sorry :grin: picture won't load, the additions are Cloak, Dagger, Squirrel Girl, Iron Spider, Kazar and his tiger/lion thingy, and a bunch of others

Kinda gives you an idea eh?

Is S.H.I.E.L.D still in play in the latest Spiderman Series going into Web Warriors guys? If so, I'd say Coulson's a possibility for the Bridge showdown potentially. A fan-favorite and fairly high-demanded character could only help that set sell. I for one hope the bridge design is decent - that alone may sway me to buy it, as I now have space to begin building a Marvel-themed City.

There he is again! Coulson alarm! ;-) Anyway i don't get the hype about him but i do hope the bridge is a great design. Not to many playfeatures that will mess up the esthetics of the bridge. A bridge could be interesting to City collectors too, especially if they can sell those figs and have a much cheaper bridge.

On the topic of the rumored Spidey sets,

S3 Team:

S4 Team:

Actually, The New Warriors and the Web Warriors are two entirely different teams that both appear in Season 3. (Season 4 doesn't even exist yet :tongue:) The New Warriors are Spider-Man's team of superpowered, SHIELD recruits:

24135433641_46f059293c.jpg

While, The Web Warriors are Spider-Man's Spider-Army from across the Spider-Verse:

24218025655_c3722a83b0.jpg

I hope they won't reuse this pig-piece from Angry Birds:

That mold will never be used outside of the Angry Birds theme, so you have nothing to worry about :classic:

Edited by Sir Gareth

The best possible choices for now are Agent Venom, 2099 Spiderman, Noir spideman, Spider-girl, normal Spiderman, and maybe a regular black suit spiderman.

Agent Venom and White Tiger seem like givens. Squirrel Girl would be awesome though

There's two different bridge battles in the Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors Spider-Verse arc. One's between Norma Osborn, Spider-Girl, and Spider-Man in an alternative, gender-swapped universe, while the other is set in the 1920s and between Spider-Man, Spider-Man Noir, and the television version of Ultimate Green Goblin.

Edited by Sir Gareth

I feel like Spider-Girl is the least likely here. Not only is she a, well, she (and you know how Lego is about those lol) but her design is also too identical to Peter's. I'd say Spider-Noir, 2099, and classic Spidey are gonna be in the Bridge Battle, maybe with Spyder-Knight. I'd say in Doc Ock's set we'll see White Tiger or, if that "she" comment before is more accurate than I'd hoped, Agent Venom.

(side note: I would not at all doubt that Lego would replace any of those with another Miles Morales figure)

I feel like Spider-Girl is the least likely here. Not only is she a, well, she (and you know how Lego is about those lol) but her design is also too identical to Peter's. I'd say Spider-Noir, 2099, and classic Spidey are gonna be in the Bridge Battle, maybe with Spyder-Knight. I'd say in Doc Ock's set we'll see White Tiger or, if that "she" comment before is more accurate than I'd hoped, Agent Venom.

(side note: I would not at all doubt that Lego would replace any of those with another Miles Morales figure)

I'd really love to see spider girl, but she's not going to happen. I could imagine kids looking at the web warriors set thinking, what's up with all the Spiderman? They might get confused.

Well they could make spider girl dark blue like the ASM fig so she could stand out?