Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I wonder if we'll get a spidey vehicle... We need the spider buggy.

I expect we will get something similar to the 2016 DC Super Heroes Gotham City Cycle Chase, with one character in the air and two on bikes.

Where'd all this Ghost Rider talk come from? I know it came up (many) pages ago, but IIRC J2G's response was "Never gonna happen."

Now everyone's talking like it's a foregone conclusion, despite the relative dearth of information on summer wave sets.

Where'd all this Ghost Rider talk come from? I know it came up (many) pages ago, but IIRC J2G's response was "Never gonna happen."

Now everyone's talking like it's a foregone conclusion, despite the relative dearth of information on summer wave sets.

In case you missed it, it's just one page back. Clone OPatra confirmed it, so there's that.

Edited by amazingbricks

Must've missed that when I was skimming through the last page thinking "Wait, what?" :P

Didn't realize Clone O Patra was one of our informants, either. I'm behind on everything I guess!

Oh yeah, Merry Christmas lads,

May the force be with you, it's all connected, Happy Hannukah and so forth... :grin:

Just2good also followed that statement with a wink. I PMed him a few weeks back, it's legit. CloneOPatra just reiterated it. It's confirmed, we are getting Ghost Rider. CloneOPatra is a moderator, not necessarily an informant.

Ghostrider in a Spiderman set? Oooh let there be Hobgoblin! I actually bought the deathstroke doublemoulded pants for him haha. My guess for a villain is Hobbie.

What never will happen: Ghostrider and Spiderman teamed up too, together with the Grey Hulk and Wolverine, to be the Fantatsic Four.

Ghostrider in a Spiderman set? Oooh let there be Hobgoblin! I actually bought the deathstroke doublemoulded pants for him haha. My guess for a villain is Hobbie.

Hobgoblin would be awesome! Hope we get some good ol' classic spidey villains in this wave. I'll take classic Rhino bigfig as well so I can forget about that brick built abomination

Ooo, I'm pumped for some Ghost Rider! Do we have any idea as far as size is concerned? And given Ultimate Spider-Man's thing for teenage superheroes, I wonder if we'll be seeing Robbie Reyes instead of Johnny Blaze? I'm into it either way, but I really dig Robbie's design.

Ooo, I'm pumped for some Ghost Rider! Do we have any idea as far as size is concerned? And given Ultimate Spider-Man's thing for teenage superheroes, I wonder if we'll be seeing Robbie Reyes instead of Johnny Blaze? I'm into it either way, but I really dig Robbie's design.

Robbie could be a possibility however, I assume they will opt to produce a ghost rider based on Johnny Blaze due to him being more recognizable and familiar with fans of Ghost Rider's Comic books and Johnny Blaze exists in USM already.

Edited by Quicksilver

Would white tiger fit into the ghost rider set?

She could, but they still need a villain. I feel like they'd stick White Tiger in a set with Kraven (since they're similar enough) but I couldn't see Spidey, Ghost Rider, and White Tiger vs Kraven. That's too many heroes

She could, but they still need a villain. I feel like they'd stick White Tiger in a set with Kraven (since they're similar enough) but I couldn't see Spidey, Ghost Rider, and White Tiger vs Kraven. That's too many heroes

Let's remember, Kraven is in no way confirmed. He was just someone's wish.

Let's remember, Kraven is in no way confirmed. He was just someone's wish.

Of course, it just seems highly likely to me :laugh: Wish I had insider info

I really liked the Robbie Reyes series because Robbie was such a sympathetic character, and I think he would fit seamlessly into the Spider-Man universe: he treads the same "hard knock teenage years" story as Peter, Miles and the rest. Despite that, I assume Lego will go with the Blaze character design, with the motorcycle, chain and flaming skull; that design is just more iconic. I think there's a portion of the general public that could name a picture of the Blaze version as being "Ghost Rider," while the same isn't really true for Robbie.

The concept of a Ghost Rider Lego figure kind of boggles my mind, though. Lego won't even make Cathedrals or Mosques for the Architecture line, but they're going to make a figure of a satanic spirit? Okay.

Well, it's a leage of six sinisters ;) .

It could have aslo Lizard, for example.

I know this should go in speculation thread, but I can see a set with Spidey, Agent Venom, Ghost Rider and Mysterio and a set with Spidey, White Tiger and Kraven. Although Vulture and Lizard would also be desirable

Edited by Quicksilver838

So we can expect atleast two sets for this summer wave,the Doctor Strange tie movie set and the Spidy/Ghost rider set.Btw what about that fourth rumored CA:Civil War set??

Edited by LOTR34