Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

In what world does that count as confirmation? Certain members use that term faaar too loosely.

I swear he said something about Spidey, sorry.

I honestly don't know how anyone could know about that fourth set, I think he's just making a guess there.

He did make a point though, saying "Iron Man needs another team member." He believed it could be Vision, but goes on in another post to say "no wonder we aren't getting Vision in any sets." So I expect Spidey to fight for his team in that set.

Plus, he most likely swaps teams in the film too, and has two confirmed suits for the film, one rumored to be the MCU Iron Spider!

In what world does that count as confirmation? Certain members use that term faaar too loosely.

I mean, that's kinda how we function around here. People tell us rumors or tell us they have insider info and we hype it and sometimes it turns out to be true. In this case the source is reliable, but it could also just have been speculation on his part and not actual confirmation.

I mean if we had no rumors or anything to go off of the site would be pretty boring. All we'd have to analyze over the course of a year would be set names, leaked figs, and official pictures.

I mean, that's kinda how we function around here. People tell us rumors or tell us they have insider info and we hype it and sometimes it turns out to be true. In this case the source is reliable, but it could also just have been speculation on his part and not actual confirmation.

I mean if we had no rumors or anything to go off of the site would be pretty boring. All we'd have to analyze over the course of a year would be set names, leaked figs, and official pictures.

Like he said, he's a reliable source. Imagine if we had to wait a few months for ANY and all news. That'd be boring,Nan's defeat the fun in this thread. And as he said the thread is called "Rumors and Discussion."

And as he said the thread is called "Rumors and Discussion."

Emphasis on 'Discussion'

Emphasis on 'Discussion'

Exacto! So, speaking of discussion, does anyone know if we're getting a DVD release, or on top of that an exclusive minfigure with, of Lego Avengers: Reassembled?

Edited by Aegis2000

Like he said, he's a reliable source. Imagine if we had to wait a few months for ANY and all news. That'd be boring,Nan's defeat the fun in this thread. And as he said the thread is called "Rumors and Discussion."

Uh, nobody's saying you can't discuss this stuff. My initial reason for asking was that Winter Soldier has previously claimed that things were confirmed that most definitely were not confirmed. By all means, I want to discuss rumors; I just want to know which things are actually confirmed and which things are still just rumors.

Depends on what you consider 'confirmed.' If 'confirmed' means it's been stated or shown in official Lego documents that we can all access, then no, not confirmed. I consider information that comes from our trusted sources so be as good as confirmed.

Exacto! So, speaking of discussion, does anyone know if we're getting a DVD release, or on top of that an exclusive minfigure with, of Lego Avengers: Reassembled?

Well we didn't for the first Lego Marvel thingy, can't remember the name... Oh wait... Maximum Overload, that was it. Like MO, Reassembled was a 5 part miniseries, which didn't actually get a DVD release, so sadly that means no mini figure. Not to mention there weren't any characters from that movie that could have been included anyway, they were all released in Age of Ultron, Ant Man and USM sets this year. So.... Still sadly no :(

Depends on what you consider 'confirmed.' If 'confirmed' means it's been stated or shown in official Lego documents that we can all access, then no, not confirmed. I consider information that comes from our trusted sources so be as good as confirmed.

Well, I think there's a spectrum even within there; if, for instance, Just2Good were to say *, "I can guarantee that we will get an MCU Spider-Man in a fourth Civil War set," then yeah, I consider that confirmation. But when someone says, "Spider-Man's a given," even if they've previously given us good information, I don't know whether they're commenting on Lego's overuse of the Spider-Man figure, or speculating, or if they have an actual source for that claim.

*Please do this.

For those of you confused, I've never confirmed spiderman. That was trajic banjo saying "Spidey is a given." I trust him. When i put something on here, i get straight to the point.

Edited by amazingbricks

The Nexo Knights King Mech was shown in the prelim catalogs, but Merlok's Library and the Infernox sets weren't yet they're all store exclusives.

What does that mean?

The Nexo Knights King Mech was shown in the prelim catalogs, but Merlok's Library and the Infernox sets weren't yet they're all store exclusives.

What does that mean?

It means this is the Marvel Superheroes 2016 thread. :wink:

What does that mean?

Lego has to market things more specifically? Is it a trick question? A riddle? I like riddles!

It also means you may have clicked the wrong thread. :classic:

What does that mean?

That the fourth set will be a store exclusive. Perhaps around the price of those Nexo Knights sets. ($30-$40 maybe?) :wink:

That the fourth set will be a store exclusive. Perhaps around the price of those Nexo Knights sets. ($30-$40 maybe?) :wink:

Store exclusive sets aren't shown in prelim catalogs, where was there confirmation of a 4th set.

Store exclusive sets aren't shown in prelim catalogs, where was there confirmation of a 4th set.

I wouldn't know. The Civil War sets we just saw were out of an official catalog, correct? Because there were store exclusives in last year's AoU section of the catalog.

Also it looks like crossbones is using the new Batman grapple gun, cap does indeed have a new face in the panther set. Anyone else notice the taskforce sticker on caps vehicle in the panther set?

Also it looks like crossbones is using the new Batman grapple gun, cap does indeed have a new face in the panther set. Anyone else notice the taskforce sticker on caps vehicle in the panther set?

Yeah I saw that sticker. Pretty interesting.

The past few pages are pretty much all one jumbled mess. Lets get some clarification in here.

J2G and I believe another person (Sir Gareth?) pretty much confirmed another set way back when using their "riddles" with a winking face emoji I think.

Another trusted source, Tragic Banjo? pretty much confirmed Spider-Man to be in that set using a winking face emoji also. "amazingbricks" and many others (myself included) said nothing other than, "Spider-Man is a given," [in the set] which is a good assumption based on context clues.

I hate to be borderline "mini-modding" but the lack of organization these past few days is a tad concerning.

I hate to be borderline "mini-modding" but the lack of organization these past few days is a tad concerning.

I don't think you're mini-modding. You're asking for clarification - that's fine. The discussion has been a mess, but there's nothing much to 'organize' because there isn't any real information. The real information goes in the first post (which I admittedly need to update a little). The Spider-Man/4th set discussion has been a lot of hinting here and there and maybe blowing certain posts out of proportion.

If anybody has any real knowledge of this set, let me know and I'll add it to the first post.

Well this is how we got confusion in the first place!

Look it's not that i don't like riddles and confusion :wacko: but if it comes from the most trustworthy people it's hard to say if they are just speculating, or really giving us info.

I trust Tragic Banjo, J2G, Gareth and the other insiders a fully 100% but posts with the Winkyface are just confusing.

When they are giving hints, is there some sort of strict guideline that they have to follow that they can't give info? Or do they just like to toy with us :grin: (Wich is fine by me, i mean i can wait)