Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I'm happy that we finally get Cap without his printed helmet (as for me it's awfull, why won't they make flash-like helmet?). But that's sad, that hairpiece is not that one was in Shield Hellicarrier set.

Ant-man big figure is great, but instead of smaller one, they'd better put a normal one.

Falcon looks like some retro-style man with that hair :D

As for Black Panther, his jet really looks bad. And the minifig seems have a new style head? Simply printed round head but with little ears. Am I right? I think lego didn't use helmet there because otherwise he would look like Batman..

PS: sorry for bad english :)

But wait, does Bucky really have Star-Lords head? what the frick?

Edited by kevkipo

I have to admit Giant-Man looks astonishing! I expected some Groot-like creature but what Lego delivers here is amazing. I really hope that the parts are printed. Apart from that awesome figure I like Falcon for those wings, but the guns are somehow inaccurate the one Bucky is holding in the Panther set seems more fitting. Warmachine is a beast as well. Great to see another version of it. The rest of the figures are a bit boring. Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow and Agent 13 are not that special. For Black Panther and Scarlet Witch I need to see better pictures to make a fair judgement.

Hey, comic Ultron is beautiful. You take that back!

OK, taking that back. He looks just like in the comics: menacing. Also, how did they achieve trans-red eyes and mouth? :look: But Red Skull, Hulk and Cap are just terrible!

Err...what?

Didn't invent this. :laugh: Here on Eurobricks we call that minifigs without headgear which would deserve some; just like Crossbones. Or Cap. Some people are going even further and demand a new "bald" piece for minfigs such as Spidey, Fury, Venom...

Ojik... is it that time of the month again? :grin:

Just kidding i see understand your points of view, but in my opinion Black Panther does look decent, since the helmet is really form fitting. It kinda grew on me now.

I just wish they swapped such an easy to customize figure like Agent 13 with Hawkeye, but oh well we haven't gotten her yet so!

Overall rating: 8/10 they look very promising!

:grin:

But how could you find that fitting? It's just a black head with some printing and goofy ears. :sceptic: Not that beautiful sleek design we've seen in the trailer and concept arts.

About Hawkeye: feeling with you, pal. :sad:

But wait, does Bucky really have Star-Lords head? what the frick?

Another letdown. I own both Star-Lord and Owen Grady, so I would prefer a proper face.

LEGO have set the bar high with that Ant-Man. Can you imagine what a Galactus could look like!

These sets look very good to me. Not a filler in the bunch.

Overall I'd say "Happy kids = broke parents = TLG profits = more sets!" Let's be happy everyone.

I'm surprisingly super excited for that Black Widow/Falcon set! Finally an affordable set with Black Widow, and Falcon!! Giant-Man looks crazy fun, but the rest of the figures in the set are hard to nail down legitimate looks for. It's just a matter of waiting for HD pictures, I imagine. The fact that we're getting not just Agent 13 but a set with Agent 13 and Scarlet Witch is really impressive. We barely get 2 female figures a wave let alone in one set!

:grin:

But how could you find that fitting? It's just a black head with some printing and goofy ears. :sceptic: Not that beautiful sleek design we've seen in the trailer and concept arts.

About Hawkeye: feeling with you, pal. :sad:

Yes, that is indeed a big letdown, i was really expecting a nice helmet as well, but im just gonna wait till we get a better look at him.

But you are truly right, a helmet would've been much more exciting!

I can't even begin to get a read on Black Panther's mask, I don't know how you guys are seeing anything so specific :grin:

I'm really not crazy about the hair they gave Cap. I don't see why they can't just make a blonde Robin hair piece, that's exactly the haircut he has. I hope the Crossbones set comes with a second had with his cowl, because I don't know if I'll be able to afford the Airport set. Wait, Giant-Man's in that one, I'll plunge into my college fund for that if I have to!

I can't even begin to get a read on Black Panther's mask, I don't know how you guys are seeing anything so specific :grin:

I'm really not crazy about the hair they gave Cap. I don't see why they can't just make a blonde Robin hair piece, that's exactly the haircut he has. I hope the Crossbones set comes with a second had with his cowl, because I don't know if I'll be able to afford the Airport set. Wait, Giant-Man's in that one, I'll plunge into my college fund for that if I have to!

Really disappointed with Black Panther, he obviously wears a cowl. The sets however look amazing. I'm actually pretty happy to see Agent 13 too, she was awesome in TWS. Don't know why she's getting so much flack for being in the mix. All the new prints look great among that. I'm probably the only one who adores that War Machine. I really like how these sets loosely tie into the movie and look a bit more colorful. It's a movie about a sad conflict that comes to fruition. Just the right mix for these and the BvS sets.

Is it just me or does the new quinjet for the airport set look really good (at least on the exterior)? :wub:

I really like the inclusion of the new guns, very happy to finally add those!

On topic of War Machine's warhammer, does anyone have a good alternate design for that?

I think these sets are all pretty fantastic! The Panther Jet set looks like a lot of fun with some great minifigures. The repetition of that jeep seems a little unnecessary but it will most likely appeal to a younger audience. The Crossbones set is amazing and I'm very excited about that one! And that airport set is fantastc! All the figures are perfect (too bad about Chris Pratt face however). Another quinjet seems superfluous but it's not that big of a deal.

Are we getting both Iron Man and War Machine in the airport set? They are both shown in the image but the character thing at the bottom shows War Machine but says its Iron Man.

Just so we're clear...there IS a fourth civil war set right?

Well just2good is the source for that and they have been very reliable on other information. I believe just2good also stated that it was an exclusive so it would not appear in the general retail catalog.

Are we getting both Iron Man and War Machine in the airport set? They are both shown in the image but the character thing at the bottom shows War Machine but says its Iron Man.

Error on the catalogs part. They also mixed up the panther jet with crossbones set. There should be both as seen in the photo!

Well just2good is the source for that and they have been very reliable on other information. I believe just2good also stated that it was an exclusive so it would not appear in the general retail catalog.

Thanks mate! Looking forward to more movie version superheroes :)

Edited by namioik

Crossbones' Hazard Heist is recommended for 62-year-olds, apparently. Guess I'll have to wait a few decades to pick that one up. :tongue: