Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

So, there's going to be a comic book tied to age of apocalypse...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/marvels-apocalypse-wars-gives-x-men-fans-a-new-hope

And before anyone says I'm posting non Lego news ;) I have a discussion related reason for this. If marvel/fox relations are better and given the timing of the comic tie in they seem to be, maybe we have reason to hope for a summer X-Men set after all! I'd buy just about any set with a decent apocalypse figure in it...

Yeah, hate to burst your bubble, but theere are really no Marvel/ Fox relations. Well most likely see Spidey, but no X-Men or Fantastic Four. That's the cold truth. In the future we may see another "comic-based set" such as 6866, but not this summer. However, we do have a nice batch of Civil War, Doctor Strange, and Spiderman & Ghost Rider coming up for you!

Yeah, hate to burst your bubble, but theere are really no Marvel/ Fox relations. Well most likely see Spidey, but no X-Men or Fantastic Four. That's the cold truth. In the future we may see another "comic-based set" such as 6866, but not this summer. However, we do have a nice batch of Civil War, Doctor Strange, and Spiderman & Ghost Rider coming up for you!

You guys keep talking about ghost rider but I haven't seen J2G comment on this speculation!

Will the PC version of the new game include the pre-order bonus?

If you pre-order it on GameMania you will get one (also on PC). But I don't think you have a GameMania in your country.

Thanks for your time, but I feel things will show up eventually. Just let leaks take their course. Again, thank you. But that's just my opinion.

Yeah, you are right! leave it to the spies eh? :grin:

Oh man i'm already in love with next year, Doc Strange, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, we are getting so much new figures next year!

Yeah, you are right! leave it to the spies eh? :grin:

Oh man i'm already in love with next year, Doc Strange, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Falcon, we are getting so much new figures next year!

Aaand hopefully Hawkeye.

Well, for those who can't fork over $100 or more, this is a great addition for Iron Man MK 7, Loki, and the many maroon and gold pieces. Only questions I have about the set: why does Tony, who has a FLYING SUIT OF ARMOR, not only need to drive a car, but has to drive it hundreds of feet up in a skyscraper? This is not Fast and Furious! Cars don't fly! Okay, maybe his does, but still. Oh Lego, you make me laugh. :classic:

And thank you, Winter Soldier

Well, for those who can't fork over $100 or more, this is a great addition for Iron Man MK 7, Loki, and the many maroon and gold pieces. Only questions I have about the set: why does Tony, who has a FLYING SUIT OF ARMOR, not only need to drive a car, but has to drive it hundreds of feet up in a skyscraper? This is not Fast and Furious! Cars don't fly! Okay, maybe his does, but still. Oh Lego, you make me laugh. :classic:

And thank you, Winter Soldier

Eh, you mean Marvel_Geek, right? :grin:

Look forward to seeing falcon with Finns hair.

Yes! It may not be perfect, but it will make Falcon a much closer rendition thatn if they'd used the Aldrih Killian/ Hawkeye/ Mandarin hairpiece in black. Plus, its a great hairpiece! And in around a $20 set, you can't beat that!

Haha sorry, wrong Winter Soldier! Called him by profile picture. Thank you Marvel Geek!

No problem, I do agree that the set is nice for the figures if you missed the set like I did, but since the price of the quinjet isn't as bad as some of the other older sets are I'm going to get it and the figures in the juniors are just an added bonus. Ya why would iron man have a flying car when he can fly?Hmm lego

No problem, I do agree that the set is nice for the figures if you missed the set like I did, but since the price of the quinjet isn't as bad as some of the other older sets are I'm going to get it and the figures in the juniors are just an added bonus. Ya why would iron man have a flying car when he can fly?Hmm lego

Haha, I think everyone else stopped asking that question after the numerous Spiderman and Batman vehicles. :sceptic:

Yes! It may not be perfect, but it will make Falcon a much closer rendition thatn if they'd used the Aldrih Killian/ Hawkeye/ Mandarin hairpiece in black. Plus, its a great hairpiece! And in around a $20 set, you can't beat that!

It will be the cheapest way to get the hairpiece in the retail market. My guess is we have already seen the falcon we will get in the civil war set

Flying suit or no, you can't tell me you wouldn't also want a flying car if you could have one. Maybe Iron Man needs it for cargo purposes? Maybe Iron Man is on his way to the grocery store and he needs to get more stuff than he can carry in one trip with just his suit, so he has to take the flying car? Whatever, man, I don't know Iron Man's life. Dick move on Loki's part, though, waylaying the poor guy while he's just trying to get some groceries.

Haha, I think everyone else stopped asking that question after the numerous Spiderman and Batman vehicles. :sceptic:

The Bat vehicles are just comic books for ya, but Spidey having a helicopter, bike or even that monstrous tricycle is just unneeded

Flying suit or no, you can't tell me you wouldn't also want a flying car if you could have one. Maybe Iron Man needs it for cargo purposes? Maybe Iron Man is on his way to the grocery store and he needs to get more stuff than he can carry in one trip with just his suit, so he has to take the flying car? Whatever, man, I don't know Iron Man's life. Dick move on Loki's part, though, waylaying the poor guy while he's just trying to get some groceries.

Haha I hope loki doesn't squish the eggs. Really there is only one flying car I want and her name is Lola.

From another Lego Forum, NeoGaf, if any of you have heard of it. One of its members has just posted this:

Heads up, the new Superhero 2016 sets are out. At the Atlantic Station Target in Atlanta they had the Kryptonite Interception (new batmobile) and Iron Skull Submarine sets. Both are scanning at 29.99. Not bad for 300+ piece licensed sets.

So get out there people! :wink: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Iron Skull sub attack review is up by the BrickAdjuster. (Same guy with the Avenge-jet)

And yes, the Arc Reactor is indeed printed. :thumbup: :thumbup:

firstly i didn't mean to suggest we would ever get a movie based set, that's impossible... I'm pretty sure fox, like sony has contracts with other toy companies that prevent any official age of apocalypse lego sets. Secondly there have to be a least minimal fox/marvel-disney relations or fox could not be moving forward on it's x-men television projects...

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/10/marvel-teams-with-fox-fx-on-two-new-x-men-tv-series/

Heads up, the new Superhero 2016 sets are out. At the Atlantic Station Target in Atlanta they had the Kryptonite Interception (new batmobile) and Iron Skull Submarine sets. Both are scanning at 29.99. Not bad for 300+ piece licensed sets.

$30? Sweet!

firstly i didn't mean to suggest we would ever get a movie based set, that's impossible... I'm pretty sure fox, like sony has contracts with other toy companies that prevent any official age of apocalypse lego sets. Secondly there have to be a least minimal fox/marvel-disney relations or fox could not be moving forward on it's x-men television projects...

http://consequenceofsound.net/2015/10/marvel-teams-with-fox-fx-on-two-new-x-men-tv-series/

Fox has the rights to X-Men. They bought them in the 90's. Hence why they're able to make a show. Because they have media production rights.