Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I'm very skeptical that there will be an Infinity Gauntlet included in the Avenjet Space Mission.

1.) If the Infinity Gauntlet was included Thanos would intentionally posed to display it.

2.) Lego need a reason to move future Thanos sets. It's not prudent to give away everything at once.

3.) It's likely that Marvel requested the Infinity Gauntlet to not be included due to the above reason.

I'm disappointed that the Infinity Gauntlet doesn't -seem- to be included but I am excited to have something to look forward to in 2017.

On a side note:

By a show of hands who would have preferred that Lego included the Sentry in this set instead of Hyperion?

Sentry was an interesting artistic experiment, with his forgotten faux Silver-Age origin and insanity, but honestly, I'm glad he's no longer a big part of the comics. He was completely unsympathetic and made every Avengers story about him. I hope they don't use him in the future. Then again, apart from the (surprisingly thoughtful) 1980s miniseries, I've never much liked Hyperion or the Squadron either. I'd have preferred a mainstay like... Wonder Man, maybe? He fits the same sometimes hero, sometimes antagonist role as Sentry and Hyperion.

I'm also in the camp that the Avenjet set will not include the Infinity Gauntlet for the main two reasons discussed:

1) They would absolutely highlight this on the box

2) They need a "hook" / incentive for people to buy another version of Thanos in the future

Yup, they would definitely highlight the Gauntlet if it were in the set.

I actually really like this sentiment. Crossing themes here, but this has always been a big annoyance with the star wars theme for me. Too many vehicles, not enough places to put them! I will say that we do get a semi-decent amount of location sets in Marvel, but there are so many cars and jets and helicopters that it gets annoying just to be buying them for the figures ultimately, who also are sometimes disappointments!

I absolutely agree with you. Sure, in theory we could use the parts to build our own buildings, but after buying sets for the figures, my collection is wheels, fins, rotors, hulls and windscreens, and that makes it kind of hard to build structures.

When is the catalog coming that will reveal the Civil War set images? I think it will be coming around 16 dec, can someone confirm that?

Last year it came out on December 15th, so I'd assume around then.

You can also see a burning chain in one of just2goods videos. Link:

As pointed out, check a page back :wink: .

Last year it came out on December 15th, so I'd assume around then.

I'd hope so, but you never know when they release it. It was a lucky find last year wasn't it?

I'd hope so, but you never know when they release it. It was a lucky find last year wasn't it?

It the official German Lego catalogue, wasn't it? I don't know if they would make the same mistake by showing the Civil War sets 2 1/2ish months in advance, by showing them in the catalogue this year.

Also, we haven't gotten official images of the last Batman Vs Superman set (besides the leaked box pic) and it comes out in 25 Days.

It the official German Lego catalogue, wasn't it? I don't know if they would make the same mistake by showing the Civil War sets 2 1/2ish months in advance, by showing them in the catalogue this year.

Also, we haven't seen official images of the $70 Batman Vs Superman set (besides the leaked box pic) and it comes out in 25 Days.

The iron sub is going to go on sale quickly like Sandman attack and Aqua Batsub because of its lack luster I feel. Definitely going to wait for that. The Avenjet doesn't look too bad to me but at least it's got four new figs to makeup for it. Don't know if it's worth a day one purchase. Maybe if I can get it for $10 cheaper at Target like the Javelin.

Looking at what seems to be a finalized pic with a confidential stamp of the red skull vs cap mighty micros set. Red skull does indeed have a new torso. Can only see red skull though.

Edited by amazingbricks

Looking at what seems to be a finalized pic with a confidential stamp of the red skull vs cap mighty micros set. Red skull does indeed have a new torso. Can only see red skull though.

Can you email the pics you have to me? All of the ones you have please!

Edited by Nickcastle101

Can you email the pics you have to me? All of the ones you have please! "emailaddress@.com"

Sorry if I sound rude, but we say this all the time: please oh please don't pist email addresses on here! Here's a link to BrickAlliance on Instagram, they've got 'em.

https://www.instagram.com/brickalliance/

Edited by Aegis2000

Can you email the pics you have to me? All of the ones you have please! Thebrickmasters101@gmail.com

Sorry, I will not share them because I've been told not to. Probably isn't smart to put your email here.

Sorry, I will not share them because I've been told not to. Probably isn't smart to put your email here.

Oh, sorry: is the Instagram link okay with the Mods? :sceptic:

Also, cool Doctor Strange concept art, I'd still like a spot on classic comics one!

Edited by Aegis2000

Oh, sorry. Is the Instagram link okay with the Mods? :sceptic:

It should be alright. Amazingbricks' images are different from the ones posted on my account.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Of course. Thank you, Air Gareth, for the work on your page. And also, does he have official pics?

They're official, but still marked confidential.

Is it the North America box or world wide? I'm curious of its piece count.

Is it the North America box or world wide? I'm curious of its piece count.

I wondered that too! Given the price point with two minfiigs, I wouldn't expect it to be more than, say, 65-70 pieces.

The picture I have is cut off, so from what I'm seeing, is the red skull part only. You can see most of the confidential stamp on it. Can't see if it has a piece count or not.

Really hoping our Doctor Strange minfig turns out like that! Almost spot on with the comics

The picture I have is cut off, so from what I'm seeing, is the red skull part only. You can see most of the confidential stamp on it. Can't see if it has a piece count or not.

Ah, thanks anyways man. We'll see soon enough.