Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Personally, I expect the polybag to be Kaecilius and be released around November to coincide with the Doctor Strange movie.

Thanks, ah yes, the polybag, I wonder when we will hear about that one...

There's still a polybag left, but yes they are

Do we know anything about the polybag yet? Or just that there will be one?

Do we know anything about the polybag yet? Or just that there will be one?

All that be known, is that it's one of those 7 digit polybags (5------)

All that be known, is that it's one of those 7 digit polybags (5------)

So there is still a possibility it may not be a LEGO Store GWP? :sceptic:

Edited by Dr Axels

IIRC, the brickshow said the marvel poly bag coming has iron man in it. Of course, they could be wrong. However, it would make sense to make iron man in the poly bag if it's based on his civil war armor. They would give him arm printing and maybe change his legs to look more detailed.

Edited by amazingbricks

IIRC, the brickshow said the marvel poly bag coming has iron man in it. Of course, they could be wrong. However, it would make sense to make iron man in the poly bag if it's based on his civil war armor. They would give him arm printing and maybe change his legs to look more detailed.

I'm going to be pretty disappointed if it's another Iron Man. Even though a new armour would be cool I would much rather have a new character like Gwen Stacy or Kaecilius.

I'm going to be pretty disappointed if it's another Iron Man. Even though a new armour would be cool I would much rather have a new character like Gwen Stacy or Kaecilius.

Seconded. Would prefer Spider Gwen to civilian, but want both regardless.

If he speaks the truth about Iron Man, the MK 1 wouldn't be so bad

I, too, am hopeful for Kaecillius over Iron Man. Would make sense as the hair exists and then just a new print. Iron Man Mark I would need a new helmet and, unless its a Civil War variant, isnt relevant to any current or new media.

I, too, am hopeful for Kaecillius over Iron Man. Would make sense as the hair exists and then just a new print. Iron Man Mark I would need a new helmet and, unless its a Civil War variant, isnt relevant to any current or new media.

They have the Mighty Micros helmet, and that could work. I doubt it'll be a Civil War Iron Man because we already got him.

Just finished building the doctor strange set and it looks flipping amazing displayed :) It's my favorite set of the year, doctor strange is one of my top five minifigures this year.

I finished building the Doc Ock thingymabob and I love it. It has tons of articulation to display, there are fun features like spinning the tentacles around and shooting the cannons (I haven't attempted this as I know I'll lose all the studs the moment I try) but mostly I just love having a big villain display. I have so many huge superhero ships and bases and whatnot and now I finally have something that looks like it'd take more than one hero to defeat. It's just really awesome.

The printing on all the figures is excellent as well. Not sure why they went back to the full blue Spider-Man and not give him the red boots version. It seems like a step backwards, especially in a wave that has to compete with the Civil War version of Spider-Man.

Mmmmh, I am just a little worried; you guys think the Dr. Strange and Tanker Takedown sets will still be available in october? I really want these sets, but want to wait until we get duoble VIP points again (which may happen around october)...

Not sure if I should risk it...

Mmmmh, I am just a little worried; you guys think the Dr. Strange and Tanker Takedown sets will still be available in october? I really want these sets, but want to wait until we get duoble VIP points again (which may happen around october)...

I'm personally waiting for another VIP points. I'm sure they'll be back in stock by then.

I think both should be. I was alittle worried Dr. Strange would do the same thing Ant-Man did last year and disappear quietly, but they're releasing Dr. Strange well in advance for the movie. And I'm sure they're not gonna be caught in a situation of having a set based on a movie and then not having enough of the set while the movie is out.

Went to Target today to pick up a Donald Duck minifigure, but instead I found TONS of the Captain America's Motorcycle polybag! I'm so happy because I really wanted one in May, but couldn't get one anywhere. I picked up 3 and have built one. I really like it! The sidecar is also better than I expected. If anyone wanted one and couldn't get it, go ahead and message me to trade or something. Also, quick question- did anyone manage to modify the sidecar to fit Bucky? Just wanted to see how it would look. Thanks!

How much extra money are you actually getting by waiting for double VIP points on two small sets? An extra $1.50 worth of points per set? Is that really worth waiting for even if the chance neither set is available at the next double VIP points is minuscule.

How much extra money are you actually getting by waiting for double VIP points on two small sets? An extra $1.50 worth of points per set? Is that really worth waiting for even if the chance neither set is available at the next double VIP points is minuscule.

I don't really see either of those selling out permanently that quickly. And double points on those two sets should get them $5.

Quick question, were there other MARVEL exclusive figs this year other than Iron Man Silver Centurion and SDCC Hydra Cap?

Thanks!

Quick question, were there other MARVEL exclusive figs this year other than Iron Man Silver Centurion and SDCC Hydra Cap?

Thanks!

Nope, but there's another polybag coming :classic: