Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Thats pretty awesome actually. Four years too late tbh, but I'm interested to see him and the rest of the set. :thumbup:

Thanks for the info guys. :wink:

Thanks for the info Marvellegofan and Just2Good. Here's hoping it's based off Agents of SHIELD!

Edited by Rookie875

It's not.

Lola is a strange inclusion then. Interested to see what this set revolves around

I asked it a few pages ago, but I really think that if there was a version of Superman's old spit-curl hair with gray highlights on the side, it would work pretty well with the new Doc Strange.

Actual set.

Justin....we're....we're getting him at last? You aren't pulling my leg? Do you know if the set will be Agents of SHIELD themed?

Justin....we're....we're getting him at last? You aren't pulling my leg? Do you know if the set will be Agents of SHIELD themed?

It's real and it's not Agents of SHIELD.

It's real and it's not Agents of SHIELD.

Thanks Sci! Coulson's my favourite MCU character so it'll be good to finally get him. Is Lola confirmed as well?

Do you know if the set will be Agents of SHIELD themed?

As I noted above, and in the 2017 thread, (where this discussion belongs,) the set is not AoS-based.

As I noted above, and in the 2017 thread, (where this discussion belongs,) the set is not AoS-based.

Sorry Sir Gareth - only noticed after I posted. Will swap to there now. :)

Sorry, Sir Gareth...

No worries, my friend, just thought to clarify that the set is releasing in 2017, and not later this year.

In regards to the member asking for the image of Doctor Strange with the Superman hair - I'd love to be able to fulfil your request but unfortunately I don't have the hairpiece in Black! However, the printing on the figure is fantastic and I can see the face working well with that hair. :classic:

Wow. A guy with 3 posts comes in here and straight up WRECKS it.

Of course no one believes it at first, but 3 posts later we get confirmation from a known source? Ha, that's nice to see.

Cheers, Marvellegofan! Off to the other thread...

Wow. A guy with 3 posts comes in here and straight up WRECKS it.

Of course no one believes it at first, but 3 posts later we get confirmation from a known source? Ha, that's nice to see.

Cheers, Marvellegofan! Off to the other thread...

Lol you guys are welcome!

Thanks for the info, and sorry for doubting you!

Oh, yeah, that too, a new user we don't know kinda gives off a weird impression. Sorry! Thanks again :blush: