Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

So I just picked up the doc ock set today, wasn't expecting to get any of the summer sets this soo. I'm picking up the rest of the superhero sets this coming saturday, and I want to know if the tanker truck takedown is exclusive to a certain store? I know it's probably been said a lot but it has been months since I've been on Eurobricks and I'm slowly catching back up. Please and thank you for anyone who answers.

So I just picked up the doc ock set today, wasn't expecting to get any of the summer sets this soo. I'm picking up the rest of the superhero sets this coming saturday, and I want to know if the tanker truck takedown is exclusive to a certain store? I know it's probably been said a lot but it has been months since I've been on Eurobricks and I'm slowly catching back up. Please and thank you for anyone who answers.

I think it's been determined that -

Tanker Truck - TRU

Doctor Strange - Target

I think it's been determined that -

Tanker Truck - TRU

Doctor Strange - Target

Ok thank you. I was planning on going to both those stores, so I will be able to pick up all of the sets then. I didn't realize that the doc strange set was exclusive too.

Do you guys think that the Ancient One's fan represents a physical object, a distinct magic spell, or the kaleidoscoping effect we've seen in the trailers? My moneys on the latter; the segmented and transparent design looks like the fractured glass look they've been putting out thus far.

Do you guys think that the Ancient One's fan represents a physical object, a distinct magic spell, or the kaleidoscoping effect we've seen in the trailers? My moneys on the latter; the segmented and transparent design looks like the fractured glass look they've been putting out thus far.

I think it's the same as Strange's shield thing, just fan shaped. So I guess it's a spell?

benedict-cumberbatch-plays-doctor-strange.jpg?w=600

So if doctor strange is exclusive to target in US, where is it available in Canada? Since we don't have target anymore?

You can order it on the online Lego shop.

What if i prefer to buy in store, i kinda hate online shopping ;)

then I guess you've got a long drive ahead of you....

or just buy it online, and have it delivered to your home (simples!) :)

Ordered Tanker Truck and the Sanctorum at like 6:30 AM online! Just picked up Bridge Battle and Ghost Rider at my local Lego store too. So excited!

Happy days! That's a neat little Marvel haul! Picked up the Dr. Strange set myself the other day from Argos and really enjoyed it. The tentacle monster is really cool + great minifigs.

LEGO Stores do not carry either retail exclusive in physical stores. I went to Mall of America and heard about it this morning, then called my local LEGO Store (Mayfair Mall) and verified it with them. Apparently it's an unannounced test program that the stores weren't told about until yesterday... S@H still carries them, but not physical stores

Just ordered all the sets except for the bridge battle (that'll have to wait for my next paycheck) and I'm so excited. They look so great. 2016 was a dynamite year for Marvel in my opinion and hopefully 2017 ends up great as well. Although, my wallet is probably hoping for a terrible year...

Just got Tanker Truck Takedown and it's a great set! Spiderman minifigure is just spectacular, so much details: arm printing, double molded legs, and his face look so detailed. Vision just got an updated head and Mind Gem is yellow, not blue, finally! Hawkeye is also really great, but why he doesn't use his 2015 face I don't understand, Caps 2016 face just doesn't fit Hawkeye. And a repeat of AoU version of Cap, sure, why not. The truck itself is nothing special, but Roxxon logo is a nice Marvel Easter egg. The truck would fit nicely in City diorama, but it doesn't seem that great by itself.

Bought all of the Super Hero sets besides the Doc Strange one within the last couple of weeks, mostly at Toys R Us (gotta nice $20 in rewards coming soon). My closest Target is the only one without the Strange set in stock sadly so I just ordered it off Shop@home using some VIP credit and PayPal money from selling extra figs. Excited to build everything this week!

Just finished the Dr. Strange set. Picked it up from Target this morning. Out of the five new Marvel sets, this is my favorite. Wasn't sure if I was going to like the build as I'm not really into "playset" builds but wound up liking this even more than the Bridge Battle (and that was a really great set as well). The only one of the five that was kind of a letdown was Doc Ock.

I got 76067 today, and I love it. I've only had time to throw together the figures and wind sock but Spidey is amazing. :wub:

Lego Brand stores don't carry the exclusives. The employees aren't happy about it. There was someone who looked rather frazzled with an official list of what was exclusive to what and said almost everyone that had come in was asking about Tanker Truck Takedown and Doctor Strange.

I'm building the Bridge Battle now- Ghost Rider was amazing! Has anyone else encountered a small issue with Kraven's fur collar? It's rattling around the figure's neck and doesn't stay exactly in place.

Is Doc Strange a Target exclusive in the States? I have looked at three around me to no avail.

Yes. I checked Walmart this morning for the Summer Marvel stuff (I don't support Target here in the US often).

However, Target had the new wave, and that includes the Doctor Strange set. It is indeed a retailer exclusive to Target in the US. They may not have them ready to release on Day 1 at all locations, such as in your area. (They may also have sold out, there was only one Ghost Rider Teamup at my store when I got there.)

I got 76067 today, and I love it. I've only had time to throw together the figures and wind sock but Spidey is amazing. :wub:

Lego Brand stores don't carry the exclusives. The employees aren't happy about it. There was someone who looked rather frazzled with an official list of what was exclusive to what and said almost everyone that had come in was asking about Tanker Truck Takedown and Doctor Strange.

This is a new, but quite upsetting, development. This is the first year that Lego Brand Stores do not carry retailer exclusives. I find this rather ridiculous...why be a Brand Store if you're not going to carry all of your brand's available products?

Usually there's a place setting for the new sets at Target before they are set out. I can't even find them online. I'll probably just have to order it online directly from Lego

Edited by Butterfingers27

I got the Ghostrider set at my Lego store today. Since Tanker Takedown and Dr. Strange sets weren't carried in the store, I went by a couple of Targets afterwards. Neither of the Target stores had them. I just came home and order them on Lego.com. lol

Went to my Target and surprisingly found the sets today. Debated whether to pick up the Ghost Rider set or Dr. Strange one first. Went with Strange as I know it will sell out quickly and decided Ghost Rider could be bought at most retailers and at any time really.

If you want to see how Dr. Strange's head works for Kraven and Mordo's for an unmasked Black Panther; ideas I've seen shot around a lot around here, here you go:

Hunters (Marve Purist)