Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Jaysus, Nemo. Once again, I'm simply staggered by you. Nothing personal man, but wow.

The guy missed a period. What happens when your girlfriend misses a period? "Please refer to the relationship guidelines."

He has been lacking punctuation in almost every post on the site. The warning was definitely fair. :)

Anyway, I really like the Roxxon stickers. They'll definitely come in handy for MOCing. :excited::thumbup:

Well it's blue but it's printed on a pink head so there's your problem.

Is that really the problem or is this a joke? :laugh:

Edited by Ultron

Ok, so the color of the gem is the ONLY thing different about this figure. That mostly makes sense, but is also kind of weird.

I CAN NOT SEE THE NEW LINKS!!! Nooooooooo!!!!!! When I click on the links for the Sanctum Sanctorum and the Tanker I just get the DC products landing page. Are you able to see anything? I wonder if it has been taken down already?

Jaysus, Nemo. Once again, I'm simply staggered by you. Nothing personal man, but wow.

The guy missed a period. What happens when your girlfriend misses a period? "Please refer to the relationship guidelines."

If someone is told that something is against policy, the discussion is over. If you consistently disregard and belittle comments staff make such as with comments like this and others, you are not going to remain a member of Eurobricks. You have been warned.

Pointing out someone is missing a period is more distracting than them actually missing the period. Also posting it in the thread also makes the thread go off topic.

I really hope we get all the villians that have been shown in the teasers thus far.

Honestly, do we really need to continue this disscussion of period or no period. In the first place J4ck made a simple mistake of no using proper punctuation. All Captain Nemo did after was telling him nicely to use the punctuation correctly next time. After that I dont think either of them continued with this. Then for some reason Kickthenitro joined in using some disrespectful language and tone towards a moderator who has a higher postion. Personally I think the issue was solved when J4ck did refute after Captain Nemo, it was over they both understood. The end. We should not interfere with moderators and what they tell us. I am sorry to speak more of this disscussion, but I had to get this straight.

Sheesh LEGO are you trying to start a war!? Putting 2 Marvel sets in the DC page :tongue: It is nice to get some better pictures an descriptions though. They are both must haves for sure, especially Doctor Strange for me. The tanker is meh but it has great figs. Fingers crossed I'll be able to afford the Doctor Strange set as well as the Ghost Rider set when they come out on the 1st. Ghost Rider comes first though, man I can't wait for that to come out!.

Pointing out someone is missing a period is more distracting than them actually missing the period. Also posting it in the thread also makes the thread go off topic.

I really hope we get all the villians that have been shown in the teasers thus far.

Which villians, which teasers? :grin:

In mine, the battle will already be over, and the monster will be fleeing through the second window. That's his butt sticking out.

I like that idea. Good call.

HEY! Anybody that continues to talk about a matter between staff and another member is the problem. If staff makes a reprimand, it stands. Go talk about it in the Forum Information section if you so feel the need - there's even a thread about Rude Moderators. As for in here - stop now.

Ok, so the color of the gem is the ONLY thing different about this figure. That mostly makes sense, but is also kind of weird.

I CAN NOT SEE THE NEW LINKS!!! Nooooooooo!!!!!! When I click on the links for the Sanctum Sanctorum and the Tanker I just get the DC products landing page. Are you able to see anything? I wonder if it has been taken down already?

Same here, I checked the Marvel products and the latter two are indeed missing. If anyone has pictures of the Sanctum Sanctorum cape function, I'd love to have a look, please!

Same here, I checked the Marvel products and the latter two are indeed missing. If anyone has pictures of the Sanctum Sanctorum cape function, I'd love to have a look, please!

It's not even a real function. All you do is hook the cloak onto it and then it's angled through the use of technic hole bricks. Then you just move it up and down like a see-saw. I don't really understand why so many people are going crazy for that when there's a giant tentacled monster coming out of the other wall!

It's just an odd function is all, I was honestly surprised it was that, which is hopefully significant in the film in some way or another. However, the portal monster is kind off popping right out at you when you look at the set images. (See what I did there?) The lack of an explanation for the lever was just a glaring omission for me.

I might be just too stupid right now, but where do I find these pictures you are talking about? Quick search on Reddit or google didn't get me anywhere near new pics :-/

Edited by KCMatze

The levitation of his cape is something that happens more than once in the comics, so i quite like that function (not that i'm gonna use that function much though).

Some hungarian lego stores have the Dr. Strange set and the Spidey set and they have some figures on display. Dr Strange is great, but the Ancient One is meh... :(

post-163323-0-12904600-1468597636_thumb.jpg

I think it's a technic ball joint (idk why they put in there, but this store usually give random accessories to the minifigs).

I think it's a technic ball joint (idk why they put in there, but this store usually give random accessories to the minifigs).

Looks like the orb you put the levitating cloak on.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks guys. :)